Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 13. (Read 3757 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Edgecoin.io: smart education built on blockchain
What actions does the company intend to take to increase the price of the token?

We will work on our products.
Do good business development and marketing in order to get parters running our products.
I think the awareness is rising day by day when it comes to blockchain and education:

Good read here.
https://www.coindesk.com/europes-executive-arm-issues-report-blockchain-education/

We will do our homeworks and aim for being an excellent solution provider in terms of education technologies built on blockchain.
I think that would drive prices.

No hype just hard work and the realistic assumption that education on blockchain is a big trend such as bitcoin or smart contracts in the beginning. This is what we believe and what make us do it self-fundedly.

So any support in the Pre Sale and later in the ICO are appriciated.
Not because it is fancy to raise funde but because of us using it to build our solutions much faster and with more resources.

Thank you Wink
Activity: 252
What actions does the company intend to take to increase the price of the token?
I think if the platform is popular and in demand then the price of the token will grow by itself
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
If I buy your tokens, can I have a way of influencing the company's work?

You know the basic concept of an ICO right?
There are no stakes in the company. It is like you're buying dollars. Only because of that you do not have stakes in the US FED Wink
--

Some companies promise to divide monthly or quarterly profit between tokens

Yeah. Because they are mainly in the field of payment solutions or and just cryptocurrencies with a speculative scope.
Edgecoin is not working in this field.
Edgecoin will built solutions built on blockchain for the educational technology startup and educational platforms.

You will be able to buy, sell and trade edgecoins on exchanges as an asset class but this is not our product per se. It will be just a derivative of our work.
The market will reward buyers with increasing value of the token because of our work, partnerships and businesses we will be doing in the future.

We have a solid team and a solid idea and we want to work on it without hyping or initiating pump and dumps because of such kickback schemes.

Hope you can understand our way.

Best.

Wow. Now we are talking. That's a good respond. I think there too many ponzi schemes out there with those fantastic claims. All over-hyped and no substantiality included. No MVPs or Demos.
You are good if you focus on a MVP or demo of your use cases as you mentioned in one of your comments before:
Go Edgecoin.io!
Activity: 378

There are no stakes in the company. It is like you're buying dollars. Only because of that you do not have stakes in the US FED Wink
--

Yeah. Because they are mainly in the field of payment solutions or and just cryptocurrencies with a speculative scope.
Edgecoin is not working in this field.
Edgecoin will built solutions built on blockchain for the educational technology startup and educational platforms.

You will be able to buy, sell and trade edgecoins on exchanges as an asset class but this is not our product per se. It will be just a derivative of our work.
The market will reward buyers with increasing value of the token because of our work, partnerships and businesses we will be doing in the future.

We have a solid team and a solid idea and we want to work on it without hyping or initiating pump and dumps because of such kickback schemes.

Hope you can understand our way.

Best.
Activity: 322

--

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

--
Activity: 266

To which exchanges a token will be added. Are there any official statements about this?

After the ICO Edgecoin (EST) will be available on EtherDelta. Two other Exchanges will follow up very soon.
It's cool. Will there be restrictions on the sale of tokens immediately after .ico?

To which exchanges a token will be added. Are there any official statements about this?

After the ICO Edgecoin (EST) will be available on EtherDelta. Two other Exchanges will follow up very soon.
Activity: 294
Please tell me about the secure devices that will be issued to network users
your platform as that will affect the price of education? Can make it cheaper?
I do not know how much cheaper, but the quality will be higher this is for sure
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
your platform as that will affect the price of education? Can make it cheaper?
Is there any priority in your company for the owners of the tokens
At a minimum, you will be able to use your company's services in the future
Activity: 254
Is there any priority in your company for the owners of the tokens
Activity: 249

Activity: 280
I really liked the idea of your platform, which combines everything you need into one product. Good luck to you!
I liked the idea too, but I decided to start with the bounty of the program. Is it already open?
Of course it's open! Keep the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-edgecoin-official-bounty-thread-pre-ico-11617-12617-2387895 or search above there wrote the administrator
Activity: 448
I really liked the idea of your platform, which combines everything you need into one product. Good luck to you!
I liked the idea too, but I decided to start with the bounty of the program. Is it already open?
Activity: 448
When are you going to test the platform run?
That would be interesting for investors and would give a lot of insight.

Yes. We believe also that a working product can raise more awareness for Edgecoin smart solutions.
When are you going to test the platform run?

Hi Sahabond.

You are one interested fellow crypto enthusiast Smiley

Well, we are planning to have our first use case MVP finished for running on the test network 1-2 weeks after our pre ICO sale has ended.
The first use case is to build a payment method widget for e-learning platforms. Imagine something like the PayPal login button only for Edgecoin.

It will be a very cool thing.

Second use case MVP will follow during ICO sale next year.
The visualizations are already in progress.
Pages:
Jump to: