Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 14. (Read 3757 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
When are you going to test the platform run?
That would be interesting for investors and would give a lot of insight.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
When are you going to test the platform run?
Activity: 105
Edgecoin.io: smart education built on blockchain
Your site mentions that there are a number of exchanges that this will be listed on following the pre-ICO. How are you certain that these exchanges will accept listing your token?

We are in talks with them. There are requirements we have to meet first but we are strongly confident that we can get listed on those Exchanges.
On Etherdelta and Decentrix we will be listed right after the ICO ends.

So if you want to get your edgecoins for half of the ICO price you should buy in with a minimum of 1 ETH invest (10.000 EST).
During ICO it will be 1 ETH = 5.000 EST.

Thanks in advance for your support Smiley

PS: Or join our bounty and get free Edgecoins:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-edgecoin-official-bounty-thread-pre-ico-11617-12617-2387895

Having a 1 ETH minimum buy in would severely limit the number of users participating. You should consider allowing investments in lower denominations to attract more potential investors. Just my thoughts (unless there's a specific reason for this)?

In the Pre ICO we wanted to allow more advanced investors to place bigger stakes and get bonuses for higher stakes.
Within the ICO the minimum invest will be 0.1 ETH so more people can invest.
What do you think about 0.1 as minimum buy-in?
Activity: 280
If I buy your tokens, can I have a way of influencing the company's work?
Probably not. It wouldn't be right to have so many managers.
Activity: 448
If I buy your tokens, can I have a way of influencing the company's work?
Are there any companies that are interested in implementing your system?
Your site mentions that there are a number of exchanges that this will be listed on following the pre-ICO. How are you certain that these exchanges will accept listing your token?

We are in talks with them. There are requirements we have to meet first but we are strongly confident that we can get listed on those Exchanges.

So if you want to get your edgecoins for half of the ICO price you should buy in with a minimum of 1 ETH invest (10.000 EST).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-edgecoin-official-bounty-thread-pre-ico-11617-12617-2387895

Having a 1 ETH minimum buy in would severely limit the number of users participating. You should consider allowing investments in lower denominations to attract more potential investors. Just my thoughts (unless there's a specific reason for this)?
What is the minimum purchase of 1 ETH?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348

Hey, did you open the Bounty branch? I want to participate.
I'd love to take part too. On the bounty of Facebook and Twitter
That's an interesting question. I would like to say that if the platform is popular, it's not a problem to connect the exchanges

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1348

Hi persefona.
We did open a bounty branch just few days ago.
I will post the Link here so you can go and check out our bounty campaign:
Will your app be available for mobile platforms?

Right now we will focus on building prototypes for our first use cases:

Initial edgecoin use cases built in smart contracts
  • Users pay with Edgecoins on every major e-learning platform for courses and other content they have passed or consumed.
  • Users obtain valid, encrypted and unique certificates via Edgecoin smart contracts in just one process.

This prototypes or MVPs will showcase the power of our ecosystem and let us gaine more partners and investors for the project.
But a mobile app will also be built within 2018.

Thanks for the question. Best.

You can also join telegram and ask us more questions:
https://t.me/edgecoin0x
Will the platform support the Russian language? Are there any priorities?
Activity: 368
You have an ethereum based system. Is the system on it still safe? What level of security do you provide?

A great idea that has every prospect of becoming a world. I'm ready to support.
Will your app be available for mobile platforms?
There are already agreements with higher education institutions. Or are negotiations under way?
This is still an interesting question since students are the main users of the platform
Well, the school system is a big market.

Well, not only it is a big market.
It is a market that has to be changed and modernized due to the needs of our modern-times habits.
The system is not applicible to our lives.
It must be disrupted.
--
And we envision this paradigm shift with modern technolgies such as smart blockchain, smart contracts and also self governed environment.

How do you guys see the future of education?
Do you think that e-learning is the end of the line somehow?

Well, we don't think so.
Yes, I read the description on your website. This should simply turn the education system around. When do you think this will happen globally?
Pages:
Jump to: