Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 18. (Read 3757 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Any user can add their courses?
I think there must be either a moderation system or a feedback system that will avoid deception
I think it'll all be solved with blockchain technology.
Yes, but what if the user doesn't get the quality content? Who's going to bring his money back?
Activity: 448
I think there must be either a moderation system or a feedback system that will avoid deception
I think it'll all be solved with blockchain technology.
Activity: 476
This is a great idea. I think this will solve many problems such as fraud
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
Who will be collecting materials for training?
Can  I be able to store tokens on a Jaxx crypto currency account?
I'd advise my ether wallet
And when will the tokens be assessed on your wallet?
I think after the end of .ico
And when will the tokens be assessed on your wallet?
Activity: 476
Activity: 350
Activity: 105
Edgecoin.io: smart education built on blockchain
Good. Very Good.  Grin is someone from Melmac coming?  Wink 
We are an international team  people people. and your boss is chuck

The team section has been updated  Wink
https://www.edgecoin.io/#team-behind-edge
Edgecoin Pre-ICO successfully started!

November 7th, 2017 – Yesterday, at 20:00 UTC, the Edgecoin Pre-ICO finally started. After the lasts tests over the weekend, the stage was set for the world´s first education and e-learning token built on the Ethereum blockchain. Investors can purchase Edgecoins for exactly one month until December 6th. As this is the earliest stage of the ICO, investors receive a bonus of 100% compared to the regular ICO that will begin in early 2018. (1 ETH = 10.000 EST)

Edgecoin will utilize the blockchain to disrupt education. We are building a token that will store all academic records, job records, qualifications, skills and certificates. Transparent, fast, cost efficient and trustworthy are only some of the attributes that are already linked with Edgecoin. Using the technology of an ERC-20 Token, Edgecoin will also prevent fraud in job hiring processes and much more.
By contributing to our Pre-ICO, investors have the chance to be a part of a smarter education in the future. You can join here: https://www.edgecoin.io/pre-sale

For more information about Edgecoin, the team and the idea behind it, you can follow us at:

Please let me know if I can participate in your bounty program Smiley
We are currently working on the terms and we will publish them here as soon as possible.

The original post has been updated greatly!
copper member
Activity: 378
Please let me know if I can participate in your bounty program Smiley
have you heard about BitDegree? The project aims to change current education model by giving courses and incentivizing the student.
how do you compare this project to BitDegree?

Hi. We have already heard about Bitdegree and we like the idea. But there is big difference between the two concepts.

Bitdegree wants to create a platform with proprietary content. Well this we could do and it can be a part of our roadmap.
Edge Smart Token is a more sophisticated and comprehensive approach of the disrupting the education sector.

The vision is to get rid of:

*old certifications process by bringing smart contracts to e-learning platforms and public and private schools, academies and universities.
*informations stored on the blockchain are valid, safe and unique
*no more translations
*no more fraud
*huge cost efficiency

and a lot more benefits.

I once liked the idea to go in a niche but we reconsider the benefits of a more comprehensive approach. The world is ready so why not change it fundamentaly.
not open bounty or aidrop dev
i think you need promotion youre project, investor can known youre coin and youre project

Thanks for the advice.
We are planning to open a bounty for the phase after the pre ICO sale.
We will develope a MVP until the ICO so we will definitely have to open a bounty for the sake of the security of our product.
We have contact to several investors but the pre sale is going to happen with or without big investors. But if you know someone who could be interested in our concept just let them know about it. We appriciate any support. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
have you heard about BitDegree? The project aims to change current education model by giving courses and incentivizing the student.
how do you compare this project to BitDegree?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Where is this project based out of?

We are an international team between three countries: Germany, Malta and Seychelles.
LMK if you want to know more about our team and hirings Wink
Best.

Good. Very Good.  Grin is someone from Melmac coming?  Wink 
We are an international team  people people. and your boss is chuck

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
not open bounty or aidrop dev
i think you need promotion youre project, investor can known youre coin and youre project
copper member
Activity: 938
Merit: 147
2 EZ 4 RTZ
Pages:
Jump to: