Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 3. (Read 3757 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 10
I think investing in education is a very useful and profitable business for investors
I also think that's why I bought a few tokens
Activity: 280
I think investing in education is a very useful and profitable business for investors
Activity: 448
Tell me the platform will work in Russian?
I think first the platform needs to be launched in those countries where it is more profitable
Tell me the platform will work in Russian?
Activity: 476
tell me when the first version of the platform will be launched?
it should be written in white paper. You can always read the information on the site
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
tell me when the first version of the platform will be launched?
Activity: 392
Any ICO that promotes education will always be at the top of every head, I know that. Edgecoin will be one of the top. Wink
I see the future in this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 113
Need me? PM me!
Any ICO that promotes education will always be at the top of every head, I know that. Edgecoin will be one of the top. Wink
Are you taking into account the views of subscribers about the courses you need? Which area would you like to get started from?
You're doing a survey to find out?
That's what I'd like to know, "is the developer conducting the survey?" and can the platform support many different courses in the first stage?
I think it's necessary to do it. It's very interesting how this happens.
Activity: 308
a very good idea and necessary for people. Do you already have an agreement with universities?
I believe that discussions are already under way at this stage. But specific agreements have not yet been reached.
The ICO team must work hard to achieve the desired result. But I believe in their ability to find an optimal solution to the issues on time.
Activity: 434
a very good idea and necessary for people. Do you already have an agreement with universities?
I believe that discussions are already under way at this stage. But specific agreements have not yet been reached.
Activity: 249
Is the bounty program still working?

And for a long time already. You can submit your accounts for moderation and get free tokens. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-edgecoin-official-bounty-thread-pre-ico-11617-12617-2387895
thanks for the link colleague. I will definitely participate
Activity: 280

And for a long time already. You can submit your accounts for moderation and get free tokens. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-edgecoin-official-bounty-thread-pre-ico-11617-12617-2387895
I think in any case it should be as diplomas are issued only by universities
here I agree with you colleague but maybe in the future these standards will be changed
Activity: 476
I think in any case it should be as diplomas are issued only by universities
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Are you taking into account the views of subscribers about the courses you need? Which area would you like to get started from?
You're doing a survey to find out?
That's what I'd like to know, "is the developer conducting the survey?" and can the platform support many different courses in the first stage?
Activity: 434
Are you holding the seminars offline now? There may be a place where you can get acquainted with your current database.
I've studied the platforms that also want to participate in the educational process. Edgecoin showed me the most volumetric project.
Pages:
Jump to: