Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 6. (Read 3757 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. tell me please in more detail how investors can earn on your tokens? Except Exchange
This is a very interesting question. Since many companies promise to distribute dividends between tokens
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. tell me please in more detail how investors can earn on your tokens? Except Exchange
Activity: 105
Edgecoin.io: smart education built on blockchain
Who's going to put the knowledge assessment on your platform? I'm interested in the idea that people can learn without leaving the house.

We see Edgecoin as a Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) in the field of education.
We provide others such as e-learning platforms with our technology. Therefore we will not have any assessments directly on edgecoin.io.
We will build solutions for platforms like udemy, udacity, 2u, coursera and so on.

Our mission is to bring valid education to everyone in the world. Education must be a human right!
How do you think the countries are most interested in your platform? Where are e-courses most commonly used?

Due to our 400-600 unique visits every day countries like

Bangladesh
India
USA
Germany
UK
Panama
Brazil
Malta
Cyprus are the ones with the most engagement on our website.
Also most newsletter Subscriptions come from those countries named above.

Despite the 100% bonus for Pre-ICO, I want to wait for a sale during ICO. Perhaps the situation would be clearer then.
I don't know what's going to change for you. I think it's clear that the product is excellent.
A good idea, which is interesting to many, must be successful. But even the developers themselves warn of the risks that paired to a Pre-ICO purchase.

Our developers have not warned of risks paired to a pre ICO. We do not know how you came to this conclusion. Obviously every ICO is a opportunity and a risk at the same time.
It is always good to be aware of that fact.
We recommend to see Edgecoin no matter during Pre ICO or ICO as a long term investment.

The bigger the idea the longer the time needed for it to be super successful.
--
Good thing is that Edgecoin has already first signed MoUs. That is a good thing because most ICOs outthere are only vision with no real backers in terms of business or proof of concept.

We are 1 or 2 steps ahead of most ICOs because we have already partnerships and we are building products to meet those cases.
tell me what are the main ways of earning for the owners of your tokens?

Tokens bring liquidity to almost every asset.
Thus Edgecoins are tradeable asset that you can sell and buy on dedicated exchanges.

We strongly recommend to see Edgecoins as portfolio keepers.

#hodl

Activity: 448
Who's going to put the knowledge assessment on your platform? I'm interested in the idea that people can learn without leaving the house.
I do not really understand your question. The platform provides the infrastructure for this I understand
There must be official papers that confirm interaction with educational institutions.

There are already first siged MoUs (memorandum of understanding) But I think there is a major breakthrough for us in the collaboration with the Northstar College in Somalia.
There are 400 Somalian Students. In a country where education is almost impossible or unaccessable we will partner up with Northstar College in order to provide the students with education thorugh our technology.
--
Read more here:
https://medium.com/edgecoin-blog
it's great you do a very necessary thing. Good luck to you .
I also really liked it. The company essentially changes the future of the educational system around the world. I'm happy to support developers
I do not really understand your question. The platform provides the infrastructure for this I understand
There must be official papers that confirm interaction with educational institutions.

There are already first siged MoUs (memorandum of understanding) But I think there is a major breakthrough for us in the collaboration with the Northstar College in Somalia.
There are 400 Somalian Students. In a country where education is almost impossible or unaccessable we will partner up with Northstar College in order to provide the students with education thorugh our technology.
--
Read more here:
it's great you do a very necessary thing. Good luck to you .

--
Read more here:
Activity: 476
What information will be stored in a clever edgecoin contract? We need an optimal scheme that all organizations can support.
Using smart contracts Edgecoin could solve questions that come after documents are lost. This is also a very big problem.
it is necessary to develop a certain standard that in the future can exchange data between organizations
Activity: 392
What information will be stored in a clever edgecoin contract? We need an optimal scheme that all organizations can support.
Using smart contracts Edgecoin could solve questions that come after documents are lost. This is also a very big problem.
Activity: 434
tell me please when do you think the system will be implemented in the organization or educational institutions and in which country. Thank you
The introduction of education at the state level must be led by the State itself. The most developed countries have been working on it for a long time.
The developers made an analysis of the investment market for big universities in the United States. There, I think there's a good way to run the platform.
Activity: 308
tell me please when do you think the system will be implemented in the organization or educational institutions and in which country. Thank you
The introduction of education at the state level must be led by the State itself. The most developed countries have been working on it for a long time.
Activity: 280
a great idea I believe the contribution to education is a contribution to the future. For this is ready to support platform developers
Activity: 249
say you already have samples that can be shown to investors? Or is the development of the platform still at an early stage?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
I know the option of storing tokens on removable media, but I didn't hear about the personal information security device. Huh
Activity: 249
How can students manage their academic opportunities? Through your private office? What do you want to create it from?
I even read somewhere that people will be issued special protected devices
interestingly they will stand in separate money and what will it be for the device
Well, it's better to wait for the official response of the administration. This is also an interesting topic.
Activity: 280
How can students manage their academic opportunities? Through your private office? What do you want to create it from?
I even read somewhere that people will be issued special protected devices
interestingly they will stand in separate money and what will it be for the device
Pages:
Jump to: