Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 8. (Read 3757 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
How do you think the countries are most interested in your platform? Where are e-courses most commonly used?
The bonus program will help you show information about the platform without being bound to the country. A lot of people are involved in the bounty. Only the smooth work of all participants yields 100% of the result.
I think in the future e-learning will become popular all over the world. And the platform should play a role in this
How do you think the countries are most interested in your platform? Where are e-courses most commonly used?
The bonus program will help you show information about the platform without being bound to the country. A lot of people are involved in the bounty. Only the smooth work of all participants yields 100% of the result.
Activity: 322
where to publish reports on the bounty program?
Activity: 308
do you have a translation of the branch into Russian?
If translations are included in the bounty program, then you can make a translation and get tokens for it
Here is a link to the bounty branch you can read the terms and take part in the bounty program
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-edgecoin-official-bounty-thread-pre-ico-11617-12617-2387895
Activity: 392
Thanks for the answer.
Will minor children be able to receive education on your platform? Will there be a age limit?
Activity: 476
If translations are included in the bounty program, then you can make a translation and get tokens for it
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Who's going to put the knowledge assessment on your platform? I'm interested in the idea that people can learn without leaving the house.
I do not really understand your question. The platform provides the infrastructure for this I understand
There must be official papers that confirm interaction with educational institutions.
Activity: 105
Edgecoin.io: smart education built on blockchain
The level of knowledge in many countries of Eastern Europe and Russia is becoming lower every year. The platform would contribute to a new perception of the educational system in public institutions. And perhaps help to get rid of corruption in this area.

Thank you for your comment.
It is not only corruption with Edgecoin one can get rid of borders, translations and persons deciding individual performance.

The whole process is self governed, transparent and secure.
Can you tell me if there are any restrictions on the sale of the tokens on the exchange?

Tokens can be traded after ICO.
Which wallet is the safest place to keep your tokens?

The safest wallet would be myetherwallet in our opinion but you also can have other wallets. We have a list of safe wallets provided on edgecoin.io
Best
Thank you for your .ico in my opinion one of the best in the marketplace as it is useful and global

Thank you very much for your supportive comment
Very interesting idea. Tell us how investors can make money through your platform. What are the ways
This is an interesting question, and I'd like to know how to make money in addition to the stock market.

First of all there is no Stocks. We are talking about tokens.
So Investors will earn money through speculations on the different exchanges and those speculations are based on how the Edgecoin team is going to perform in terms of product development and also building up strong partnerships.
The better our solutions work and the more partners we get involved with our solutions the faster the value of Edgecoin will rise. So trading Edgecoins can become really profitable.

Furthermore the value of edgecoin will double after pre ICO alone. So you should buy your Edgecoin during the Pre ICO because the value be doubled right after Pre ICO is closed.

Best.
Activity: 476
The coin looks promising, I wonder what new things Edgecoin project is going to bring in future
Activity: 249
I would like to say that your platform can be popular all over the world. If developers do what they promised
this is a very good prospect for investors. I think in the future tokens will rise in price and investors will earn well
Activity: 280
I would like to say that your platform can be popular all over the world. If developers do what they promised
Who's going to put the knowledge assessment on your platform? I'm interested in the idea that people can learn without leaving the house.
I do not really understand your question. The platform provides the infrastructure for this I understand
Activity: 434
a very interesting concept of a platform that will help change the old and conservative education system
Pages:
Jump to: