Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 4. (Read 3757 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Are you taking into account the views of subscribers about the courses you need? Which area would you like to get started from?
You're doing a survey to find out?
Activity: 392
Are you taking into account the views of subscribers about the courses you need? Which area would you like to get started from?
Activity: 434
training will become cheaper for the average user? Or not?
Considering that moving and living in another country is expensive (even very expensive), the cost of learning will be less.
Activity: 249
I think your platform has a chance to become popular. I would like to participate right now.
Activity: 280

this in the future will need to support higher education institutions and schools.
Sharing different skills during the training process can stimulate even the development of different industries in certain countries.
Here I agree with you. A quality education can bring the state to a new level
Activity: 448

this in the future will need to support higher education institutions and schools.
Sharing different skills during the training process can stimulate even the development of different industries in certain countries.
training will become cheaper for the average user? Or not?
Activity: 308
What will you be able to achieve by translating your platform into blockchain technology?
I understand that Blockchain will confirm the originality of the educational certificates. This will confirm the submission of a summary to the work. Without additional checks.
read about protected devices that will give out to users. You can tell by detail
Activity: 476
please tell the company already has patents? Are you going to patent your teaching technologies?
in any case, the company has a great future. I would like to say that investing in education is investing in the future
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
please tell the company already has patents? Are you going to patent your teaching technologies?
Activity: 249
Do you have a Russian translation? For your platform
Oh, this is a very interesting question. I would like to say that the platform will have great success in the countries of the former Soviet Union
well, in any case, we need certain agreements with the authorities. Or how to issue diplomas?
Activity: 280
Oh, this is a very interesting question. I would like to say that the platform will have great success in the countries of the former Soviet Union
Activity: 392
tell me more about the earnings for investors. All the same investors are most interested in profit
Developers focus on the spread of the platform everywhere. We have to understand that such a contribution of quick money will not come.
Activity: 434
Good afternoon. tell me please in more detail how investors can earn on your tokens? Except Exchange
This is a very interesting question. Since many companies promise to distribute dividends between tokens
There is no such possibility, gain will not. In the long term, the price of the tokens themselves can grow.
tell me more about the earnings for investors. All the same investors are most interested in profit
Activity: 476
How do you think the countries are most interested in your platform? Where are e-courses most commonly used?

Due to our 400-600 unique visits every day countries like

Bangladesh
India
USA
Germany
UK
Panama
Brazil
Malta
Cyprus are the ones with the most engagement on our website.
Also most newsletter Subscriptions come from those countries named above.

State programmes do not participate in projects such as your?
It seems to me that without the support of the state it will be more difficult to make such a large-scale action.
here I agree with you colleague. But still I agree with the fact that the platform will make education better and better
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How do you think the countries are most interested in your platform? Where are e-courses most commonly used?

Bangladesh
India
USA
Germany
UK
Panama
Brazil
Malta

It seems to me that without the support of the state it will be more difficult to make such a large-scale action.

Bangladesh
India
USA
Germany
UK
Panama
Brazil
Malta

Pages:
Jump to: