Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 9. (Read 3757 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Despite the 100% bonus for Pre-ICO, I want to wait for a sale during ICO. Perhaps the situation would be clearer then.
I don't know what's going to change for you. I think it's clear that the product is excellent.
A good idea, which is interesting to many, must be successful. But even the developers themselves warn of the risks that paired to a Pre-ICO purchase.
Activity: 476
tell me what are the main ways of earning for the owners of your tokens?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Despite the 100% bonus for Pre-ICO, I want to wait for a sale during ICO. Perhaps the situation would be clearer then.
To double your income, you have to take the risk. Will the platform be so successful-that's the question?

Well, the risk is present in any investment. Do you believe in the product or not?
It is impossible to make a decision at once. We need to look at all aspects of the platform. But at this point, I support her.
in any case there is a risk, but this platform is at least useful to people and claims to be global in the whole world
Activity: 392
To double your income, you have to take the risk. Will the platform be so successful-that's the question?

Well, the risk is present in any investment. Do you believe in the product or not?
It is impossible to make a decision at once. We need to look at all aspects of the platform. But at this point, I support her.
Activity: 448
I heard there were some difficulties with the standard ERC20 Ethereum during the transfer to wallet. Will you pay attention to that? The Edgecoin platform covers many of the services associated with this process.
Where did you hear that? I didn't hear that personally.
I'm just still new to this case. I'm reading the reviews and trying to draw conclusions. I'm interested in your opinion. Received information from the
happycoin.club
Activity: 249
I heard there were some difficulties with the standard ERC20 Ethereum during the transfer to wallet. Will you pay attention to that? The Edgecoin platform covers many of the services associated with this process.
Where did you hear that? I didn't hear that personally.
Activity: 280

I don't know what's going to change for you. I think it's clear that the product is excellent.
Activity: 434
What are you going to do first after you close an ICO campaign? You cannot develop all the partitions at once.
Can I pay tokens by bank transfer? Or the Visa card?
Activity: 476
A good Bounty campaign helps the project collect the amount you want. There are many more questions. What kind of certification will students have after training? What document would that confirm?

"5.0: EDGECOIN - OUR SOLUTIONS
By bringing education on the blockchain, we aim to erase all the outlaid issues in the chapter before. With Edgecoin and the advanced smart-contract-technology behind it you can save your CV in a code that will be accepted worldwide. Finishing a course now at any partner website will be stored as a smart contract within the blockchain, so you can apply for any job with just a public key of your smart contract or the same stored on a plug and play ready hardware wallet or smartcard. The company you are applying for will see exactly what you have done in online courses, which eliminates all misunderstandings. "

In such a case, employers should also use the Blockchain system.
Well, I hope so. This will help you solve a lot of questions and avoid paperwork
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The level of knowledge in many countries of Eastern Europe and Russia is becoming lower every year. The platform would contribute to a new perception of the educational system in public institutions. And perhaps help to get rid of corruption in this area.
I hope it will. The very idea of the platform I really like to thank you.
The level of knowledge in many countries of Eastern Europe and Russia is becoming lower every year. The platform would contribute to a new perception of the educational system in public institutions. And perhaps help to get rid of corruption in this area.
Activity: 434
A good Bounty campaign helps the project collect the amount you want. There are many more questions. What kind of certification will students have after training? What document would that confirm?

"5.0: EDGECOIN - OUR SOLUTIONS
By bringing education on the blockchain, we aim to erase all the outlaid issues in the chapter before. With Edgecoin and the advanced smart-contract-technology behind it you can save your CV in a code that will be accepted worldwide. Finishing a course now at any partner website will be stored as a smart contract within the blockchain, so you can apply for any job with just a public key of your smart contract or the same stored on a plug and play ready hardware wallet or smartcard. The company you are applying for will see exactly what you have done in online courses, which eliminates all misunderstandings. "

In such a case, employers should also use the Blockchain system.
The scale of this project is staggering. Education needs to be placed at the forefront in order for our society to evolve. I always support such ideas.
Activity: 252
Which wallet is the safest place to keep your tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: