Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 142. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
How much longer will the bounty campaign last and how much is it allotted for it?
The bounty is valid throughout the ICO. As the representatives of Edgecoin earlier reported on generosity allocated 1.5%.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Are you going to hold airdrop in the future?
In any case, this was not anywhere in the description. But I think in case of something they will inform us. We need to follow the news.
But this is also one way to make the project popular and increase the community.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
In any case, this was not anywhere in the description. But I think in case of something they will inform us. We need to follow the news.
Activity: 19
Who will pay for the company's services in the future? Will they be students or university leaders?
This is very interesting. It would be logical to assume that this would do the  automatically when students would pay for the tuition.
Activity: 336
Activity: 266
Say what it means "35% of tokens will be spent on acquiring first users" Will you give money to universities?
This is an interesting question. But as far as I understand it will be the promotion of the platform among educational institutions.
Well, in that case, everything is clear. It is very important to create a community and make the project popular in this area
Activity: 24
Higher education institutions are already interested in integration into the system?
Maybe not all universities have managed to get such information. The discussion process will last long enough.
Activity: 252
Say what it means "35% of tokens will be spent on acquiring first users" Will you give money to universities?
This is an interesting question. But as far as I understand it will be the promotion of the platform among educational institutions.
Activity: 20
I think this service will make the education system itself more efficient and accessible.
yes this is a good application of technology blockchain in education
This will be discussed at the conference. This will give an opportunity to learn the specifics of this sphere.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
Activity: 24
I think this service will make the education system itself more efficient and accessible.
Now the sphere of education is not enough modernization. It would be desirable that such structure as this could work.
Activity: 32
The bounty company is allocated quite a large amount. This makes me happy.
Everything will depend on the total amount of sales. But I think it's going to be okay.
Activity: 22
I would like to buy tokens in order to use services in the future.
I already bought tokens on the pre-list and everything is fine
Paying  tokens for education services is an ideal solution for many investment participants. Totally agree with you.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
Are legal entities interested in integration into the ecosystem?
Well, if I understood correctly this will help them save millions of dollars, then interest will be raised, I think so.
This will also be very good for the growth of tokens and the recognition of the project.
big impact for tokens growth, hopefully quickly realized
so the project will be recognition and it's a good news
many are considering to participate
Activity: 21
I think you will be able to build an ecosystem and change the education system.
I agree with you completely. I think in the future it can help people.
I think that this system will be able to unite the whole sphere of education.
I think you will be able to build an ecosystem and change the education system.
The creation of such a new ecosystem seems to me to take longer than the developers have indicated.
found it amazing and goodluck to this project and wishing it all the best and it may have a big success in the future. goodluck dev/team.
I also think if the developers can perform what they said, then this idea will be a success unequivocally.
Now everything goes according to the road map. We will follow the development after the end of ICO.
Activity: 33
Do you plan to release tokens in the future?
As far as I understand the additional create tokens will not be.

It is a standart practic not to create additional tokens and to bern tokens that was not sold by ICO.
So that's great. This will positively affect the course of tokens in the future.
It is possible that developers will take additional steps to stabilize the cost.
Activity: 266
Well, if I understood correctly this will help them save millions of dollars, then interest will be raised, I think so.
This will also be very good for the growth of tokens and the recognition of the project.
Activity: 251
Jump to: