Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 149. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Why did you decide to study the field of education? You already have a working business in this field.
Getting profit from the project is not the last place for developers. Need to start new directions, which are now promising.
What will be the profit directly for Edgecoin?
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Good project! I will follow the news. It's interesting for me
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
Participation of Edgecoin in the conference is a good indicator of their work.
Edgecoin will participate as a speaker or a participant of the conference?
as a speaker and a participant, and both at once.
Activity: 133
I also think so, plus it's a good chance to personally ask questions to developers. And also it is good for the image of the company.
Will this conference be held online?
Activity: 107
The availability of education can increase the income of universities. Everyone is interested in such a project.
How do university costs increase to serve a wide audience of students?
Activity: 130
Edgecoin will participate as a speaker or a participant of the conference?
Activity: 164
I think this project should turn over the training system. So the introduction of such technologies will increase the efficiency and will save a lot of money
But this is how it will work in the future, although not everyone will benefit from it...
I see that the priority should be to reduce the cost of learning and trust in the education system.
Activity: 156
I think this project should turn over the training system. So the introduction of such technologies will increase the efficiency and will save a lot of money
I fully agree with you. But what period of time will it take?
Activity: 172
What work do you  conduct, to attract universities and courses to use Edgecoin?
It should be a whole line of advertising. But it can be done only after fundraising.
Activity: 179
Not for the time being I understand how the service will make money?
Maybe it's a fraction of the cost of learning.
Activity: 187
The idea of the project is very interesting. But the implementation will depend on agreements with universities.
I also support this advanced technology. But the full implementation of the project requires a large number of universities that will take part in this agreement.
Who are you negotiating with today about signing such agreements at this stage of implementation?
Activity: 127
Tell me more about your team. I wonder how you came to this idea.
This necessity appeared together with development of Blockchain. We must use this feature.
The motivation of the developers of this idea is to get a percentage of the cost of education of each entrant?
Activity: 170
How will educational institutions and employers be connected?
I understand the direct link between them will not. Access to smart contracts or e-diplomas will be available on demand.
Activity: 183
Good project! the truth I did not understand why the start is in India, but apparently so profitable.
I think the developers are making a choice based on statistical research.

Yes, the number of people who need education here is great.
but on the other hand it is a rather poor country and what is the number of people who can pay for tuition quite a bit. It's my opinion.
This is exactly the same as all Edgecoin priorities. Affordable education for all comers on the basis of Blockchain.
Activity: 139
Good project! the truth I did not understand why the start is in India, but apparently so profitable.

Yes, the number of people who need education here is great.
India now occupies a good rating on development in general. Perhaps this is also taken into account.
Activity: 183
tell me when your system will be able to work globally within the whole country. ?
I think if everything goes well then it will be already at the end of 2018
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
tell me when your system will be able to work globally within the whole country. ?
Activity: 111
I wonder, for the choice of a place of start what criteria have been applied?
Activity: 364
Will your diplomas be valid all over the world in the future?

Every country has it's own standart of education and they are different. Usualy a lot of depends from the University, and every University made the teachers.
The main thing is that employers could have confirmation of these diplomas. So that people can get a job using this technology.
How will the transition from one system to another be carried out? It's not possible to do it right away.
Well, the fact is that the old system will also exist. For this I think everything will be fine
Activity: 116
You just need to try to offer conditions that are beneficial for everyone.
How can university leaders be attracted to participate in this system?
Jump to: