Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 12. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
interesting idea, blockchain in education is very progressive and right decision.
Think that it may become a very nice and effective project, good luck to you!
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
When you use a smart contract all participants will benefit from the use of in the form of savings. I think it will be an attractive proposition for potential users.  I like this work. This will allow the product often apply in business companies.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Projects such as Edgecoin, are really needed for education. I wish the project wins in conducting sales and good partnership agreements. Many investors still doubt your profitability, but I think here there is an obvious win.
Activity: 139
I think a lot of teachers who have not had the opportunity to submit their courses for the general public will be able to participate in the Edgecoin. I'm happy about it and want to make this project work.
Activity: 141
I'm glad this ICO attracted very many interested users and investors. It is possible that such a project requires more time to complete the fundraising. But I still believe that this system will be able to able to modernize the education system.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
Campaign largesse will continue in the case of the third phase of the ICO? Do you have any new proposals for campaigners generosity? I would like to see a reference to the table for the participants of the generosity.
This would be a logical continuation of the project. I am sure that all the information you can see on branch campaign largesse this project ICO. I think that soon, we learn the strategy of the command on the conduct of the closing trade tokens.
Activity: 140
Campaign largesse will continue in the case of the third phase of the ICO? Do you have any new proposals for campaigners generosity? I would like to see a reference to the table for the participants of the generosity.
Activity: 170
The research proposed in the white paper, give us the opportunity to evaluate the size of the potential market for e-learning courses, which will be able to join the system. This is a great income for all parties Edgecoin.
Activity: 141
Blokchain technology continues to expand. I think that the launch of the system will help increase your confidence in this technology. Thus, we can feel the extension system through increased value of the tokens in the course of the work product.
Activity: 127
I would like to know how successful was at a Conference in Israel? Are there new partnership development among the participants of the trading platform and your team? Such a partnership would benefit the  project.
Activity: 140
I wish the successful holding of the final week of the ICO. Your product will be able to upgrade the education system and simplify business companies, associated paper work.  Smart contract will be the guarantor of data storage.
Activity: 179
 I think that now the dev team is actively engaged in developing the first presentation service. Do you plan to make a presentation before the end of the ICO sales? I have already made their choice in favor of the project, but would like to know your plans for the near future.
Activity: 146
Now I'm sure that the product will gain the trust of the users. Because so far, such a proposal was not on the market. If the developers hold a good advertising campaign worldwide, there will be many supporters of this system.
About the project learned a lot thanks to competition stakeholders Telegram and campaign largesse. This dissemination of information about the presentation of the product continues to warm up interest in ICO.
Activity: 187
Now I'm sure that the product will gain the trust of the users. Because so far, such a proposal was not on the market. If the developers hold a good advertising campaign worldwide, there will be many supporters of this system.
Activity: 149
I understand that at the beginning of the registration must provide documents attesting to the identity. This procedure will take place via electronic courses or at the beginning I want to become a user of smart contract  Edgecoin?
Activity: 172
I am sure that the students will appreciate the ability to monitor its achievements and choose different courses in different electronic courses. This method can expand even further application of such way of learning if the system will contain a large variety of electronic courses with different skill areas.
Activity: 152
Now great attention must be paid to the dissemination of information on the application of Blokchain, its advantages and possible disadvantages. This will help people to get rid of the doubts that still exist. In this case, all projects that are starting to work in network Blokchain,  will have the chance to actively develop.

These network problems are being actively discussed on the Blokchain forums and conferences all categories of participants. I am confident that the joint efforts of digital technology will be able to take a wide application in all spheres of activity, in particular in education.
Activity: 156
Now great attention must be paid to the dissemination of information on the application of Blokchain, its advantages and possible disadvantages. This will help people to get rid of the doubts that still exist. In this case, all projects that are starting to work in network Blokchain,  will have the chance to actively develop.
Activity: 148
Product interface must be easy to maintain. The white paper describes the appearance of the presentation. I think that, in general, this form is convenient to use and will be able to attract people from different industries.
The appearance of the product will not be able to describe the merits of the application interface, but I also believe that at first glance, this smart contract is pretty easy to use. It is clear that testing will confirm our assumptions.
Activity: 164
Product interface must be easy to maintain. The white paper describes the appearance of the presentation. I think that, in general, this form is convenient to use and will be able to attract people from different industries.
Pages:
Jump to: