Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 172. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
the project is really promising. Tell me why you decided to do just that.
I think this is because the guys see the shortcomings of the current education system.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Will you hold a subscription company or not?
This is a very interesting question, I would happily take part.
For newcomers the subscription company will not bring bonuses.
Yes, it's a common practice for a subscription company. But maybe there's something new here.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
the project is really promising. Tell me why you decided to do just that.
Activity: 107
I already see a lot of interested people here. I wish you more confidence in all these decisions.
New projects call doubt. But this platform is very useful and interesting in all respects.
Yes, I agree with you. There will be a lot of money here.
Activity: 130
Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a discord channel to which I can join?
Tviterr, Facebook. All this is part of the bonus program.
All possibilities are open for those who wish.
The bonus campaign is in full swing.
Activity: 164
What are the company's priorities for the coming year?
The most basic of this is described in the road map. I would like to learn more about it.
We will wait for more details. It is also desirable to follow the work, which is now done.
Yes, I agree with you. I would like to know what will be discussed at the conference on Blockchain.There will be more information.
Which media channels will cover this event?
Activity: 156
At what stage of development will it be possible to talk about the cost of training?
As soon as one of the universities starts working on the platform.
Each course may have a different price. The entrant will be able to choose the available option.
Here you are absolutely right. I think the main thing is that the price was cheaper than in the university, then the popularity will be big
The absence of fees for moving and living in another country will necessarily reduce the cost of tuition.
What costs will be spent on the equipment for working with the platform at the entrants?

No one spoke about the cost of the case-keys for each pupil. It should be inexpensive equipment.
Activity: 172
If the demand for tokens is greater than the proposed quantity, what do the developers plan in this case?
No new tokens will be printed. It's written on the site.
This increases the likelihood of token growth after entering the stock exchange.
It gives a chance. But certainly no one can predict. In 3 months can happen a lot on the market crypto-currencies.
No one can stop working with crypto-currency. The value of the token will grow, because there is a shortage of good education everywhere.
Activity: 179
the company will participate in the conferences in the near future?
Oh that would be great. It could add prestige to the company and it's a good chance to talk with the developers personally
I hope this happens right after the closure of the ICO. Such questions are very relevant for discussion at conferences.
The nearest conference with the participation of Edgecoin will be held on January 25.
In this conference Edgecoin will participate as a participant of the speech?
Activity: 187
tell me whether there will be discounts on tokens for large buyers?
This opportunity was during pre-ico. No other promotions are known yet.
This request can be made directly to the developers on the site. This will probably depend on the number of tokens you want to purchase.
I think it's true that the chances of buying tokens are the same now. It will be fair.
New opportunities may appear in large investors after the end of ICO.
Activity: 127
Merit: 0
How will the platform be connected to employers who want to receive confirmation of the education of their future employees?
Through the platform employers will be able to check the diplomas of their employees.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
I think the project has a great future prospect. Since the demand for tokens will be large.

It is good that it become possible to check the education of the person. And people know that it is possible to check all the documents will not to false them.
Activity: 218
A good project. I think this can help many people get an education in the future.
Here I agree with you the very purpose of the project is very socially useful. I think people will be able to evaluate it for dignity.
Activity: 170
Will the tuition fees for tokens and regular currency be different in size?
It is possible for investors to make a discount when paying for tuition.
Activity: 125
A good project. I think this can help many people get an education in the future.
Activity: 144
Tell me in the future the company will still release tokens or will their number be fixed?
This is an interesting question. So the number of users will constantly grow and tokens may not be enough for everyone
But on the other hand, the additional release of tokens will adversely affect the course.
Yes this is a difficult question. I think the developers will help us understand this.
Activity: 145
Tell me in the future the company will still release tokens or will their number be fixed?
This is an interesting question. So the number of users will constantly grow and tokens may not be enough for everyone
But on the other hand, the additional release of tokens will adversely affect the course.
Activity: 183
but if the system will work in school. Then who will pay for the tokens?
It's not quite clear yet. First you need to see this in the work.
Only the state can use the platform in the school curriculum. They'll have to pay.
Activity: 191
Activity: 118
Jump to: