Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 171. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Really good project. But I do not yet understand what kind of licenses you need to get to work in the field of education.
Activity: 246
Can I become a part of the team right now?
Of course, if you have certain skills, you can apply on the site and it will be considered.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Can I become a part of the team right now?
Activity: 176
Tell individuals can lay out their courses on the platform?
I think that this should be possible if your content is really valuable.
But who will determine this? How to protect people from deception in this case?
Well this is an interesting question, I think the users themselves on what kind of voting will be able to decide this
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
But who will determine this? How to protect people from deception in this case?
Activity: 138
I wonder in what languages the platform will work right after launch?
I think if the start will be in India and China then the languages will be corresponding.
Integration of the platform into different languages can occur quickly. What language will be used in university and course training?
Activity: 140
when about tokens will be added to the stock exchanges?
I heard the information that already 2 weeks after the end of sales.
Oh that would be great. Investors can soon dispose of tokens in the free market.
Yes! But in any case, immediately after entering the stock exchanges, tokens fall in price. This is normal practice.
This is due to the fact that the supply is higher than demand at the initial stages.
Someone gains profit by making the purchase of tokens cheaper. Such a business move.
Activity: 139
I heard the information that already 2 weeks after the end of sales.
Oh that would be great. Investors can soon dispose of tokens in the free market.
Yes! But in any case, immediately after entering the stock exchanges, tokens fall in price. This is normal practice.
Yes, it's going to be a risky action. Better wait a little.
Activity: 134
Developers specify a period of 2 weeks. This is the audit period. After the completion of the recalculation, the appearance of tokens can be waited on the stock exchanges.
Activity: 103
I think that the project has every chance to occupy its niche in the education system
Here I agree with you colleague, especially since at the moment the system has no competitors.
Yes, in this area it is important to be the first. Since in this case it will be possible to get support from the state.
How does the Government of India relate to such innovative ideas?
Activity: 147
I think that the project has every chance to occupy its niche in the education system
Here I agree with you colleague, especially since at the moment the system has no competitors.
It is difficult for the pioneers to achieve their goals. I wish Edgecoin perseverance and good luck.
Activity: 140
I want to learn about the benefits that universities will have when working on this platform?
Activity: 196
Activity: 95
Activity: 79
the project is really promising. Tell me why you decided to do just that.
I think this is because the guys see the shortcomings of the current education system.
And this is essentially correct. Since this immediately and people will help and investors will help to make good money.
Well, good business should work. Provide quality services for people
Activity: 135
After launching the platform, can I receive electronic diplomas correctly?
Yes that's right! After a full-fledged launch of the platform, you will be able to receive diplomas from universities that join the platform
At the moment, some of the universities are giving out electronic diplomas?
Perhaps in China already this applies. But I haven't heard of it.
Activity: 151
After launching the platform, can I receive electronic diplomas correctly?
Yes that's right! After a full-fledged launch of the platform, you will be able to receive diplomas from universities that join the platform
It is also desirable to be able to upgrade skills and confirm old diplomas with the help of the platform.
Such opportunities will help many to find decent work and get the necessary support.
Activity: 139
What can the technology of decentralization help in this?
This solves the problem
Optimization
Corruption
High cost of training
Security
And much more
Quality assurance of education is important for employers. It also speeds up the verification process.
Guarantees of blockchain-technology are important here. It is very difficult to believe in the reliability of information now.
Activity: 129
The platform affects the global scale of students on the platform. Can the platform malfunction from overload?
The principle of blockchain should help in this matter. Isn't that so?
Activity: 218
the project is really promising. Tell me why you decided to do just that.
I think this is because the guys see the shortcomings of the current education system.
And this is essentially correct. Since this immediately and people will help and investors will help to make good money.
Jump to: