Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 173. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
Were there any proposals for major investments from government organizations?
It seems to me that the state will pay attention to it only after the launch of the platform.
Activity: 111
Tell more in detail with whom you have already managed to agree on the partnership. This information would be very important for investors.
Yes, this information would be very useful to know. Especially in relation to higher education institutions
Just follow the company's Twitter feed there the guys publish all the information. For example, recently an important partnership was signed with "Origin"
And what kind of company is this? Can you tell us more about this?
Keep the link. You can read about it in the official blog of the company. https://medium.com/edgecoin-blog/edgecoin-builds-partnership-with-origin-9af96de0b429
Is this the basis for connecting the Edgecoin platform with the blockchain system?
It is possible that this will be discussed at the conference.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What will 35% of tokens go to? This is quite a large amount.
mainly on the promotion of the project. This is now an expensive pleasure.
Activity: 116
Tell more in detail with whom you have already managed to agree on the partnership. This information would be very important for investors.
Yes, this information would be very useful to know. Especially in relation to higher education institutions
About two partnership relations is written on the website of developers. But there's not much information.
We will follow the news feed and the developer's website.
Activity: 209
What will 35% of tokens go to? This is quite a large amount.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Good project, I will follow the news. I think edgecoin is waiting for a greater future.
I agree with you colleague, I will wait for the launch of the project in my country! Good luck to you.
Activity: 202
Good project, I will follow the news. I think edgecoin is waiting for a greater future.
Activity: 180
To convince the partners, it is necessary to show the demo version. Have you collected enough funds?
Cooperation agreements can be signed on the basis of theoretical documents.
Activity: 197
Why did you decide to start working in India?
I think this is because there is a very large part of the educated population. So this is a potential market.
In any case, investors are concerned only with the profit on this need to choose the path that will give the maximum profit.
Activity: 350
I think this is because there is a very large part of the educated population. So this is a potential market.
Activity: 189
Activity: 77
Tell me, will the companies or universities be able to interact with each other on the platform?
This is an interesting question. It may be possible for companies to use it to quickly and safely transfer documents and contracts
Let's hope that it will be so as it could give additional popularity to the platform.
I have not read about this yet. As far as I understand the platform is maximally oriented to work with students.
Activity: 182
Tell me, will the companies or universities be able to interact with each other on the platform?
This is an interesting question. It may be possible for companies to use it to quickly and safely transfer documents and contracts
Let's hope that it will be so as it could give additional popularity to the platform.
Activity: 183
Activity: 308
Activity: 364
Tell me more about how you are going to implement the system globally?
I think it will be direct negotiations with universities and large companies from the very beginning
and when the platform is gaining popularity, then the companies themselves will connect to it.
Activity: 420
I think it will be direct negotiations with universities and large companies from the very beginning
Activity: 308
Activity: 266
I studied the project documentation and I liked everything. Now I'm thinking about investing some money
I now also think about this. I want to look at the activity of other investors.
A link to the fees have already been published? I would like to see how much money has already been collected.
I think the developers will be free to give us this information because it is very interesting.
Activity: 159
I studied the project documentation and I liked everything. Now I'm thinking about investing some money
I now also think about this. I want to look at the activity of other investors.
A link to the fees have already been published? I would like to see how much money has already been collected.
Jump to: