Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 176. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
For me it is more than a project is investing in the future.
Activity: 21
I liked that the project has such an authoritative team. I think it's good for future development.
Here I agree with you colleague. This is just as good for investors. Gives trust to the project
Activity: 33
I liked that the project has such an authoritative team. I think it's good for future development.
Activity: 24
Can you tell us what amount is already collected at the moment and how was the presale?
This would be very useful for investors. We will wait for the response of the administration.
Activity: 26
Can you tell us what amount is already collected at the moment and how was the presale?
Activity: 26
Education and smart contracts are very cool I'm with you guys! Wink
I also think this would help to remove corruption from the sphere of education.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Education and smart contracts are very cool I'm with you guys! Wink
Activity: 25
On what known resources are presented reviews of your platform.
You can see this information on the official website in the section "Partners and Sponsors"
https://www.edgecoin.io/
Activity: 266
On what known resources are presented reviews of your platform.
Activity: 35
I was very pleased with the concept of the project. I think this will help solve many problems in education.
I think if everything turns out it will just turn the education system upside down!
Activity: 322
I was very pleased with the concept of the project. I think this will help solve many problems in education.
Activity: 31
I also liked the bounty program for YouTube channels. I want to make a video review of the project and get my tokens
Activity: 378
Interesting project! And the banuti program has a generous reward. I'll start with the bounty
Activity: 47
Are there people associated with the education system among the team?
This is an interesting question, but in any case lately a lot of consultants have joined the team.
Activity: 252
Are there people associated with the education system among the team?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Tell me more about the closed testing platform.
Yes, I read something about it. The testing was very successful and the students were satisfied.
Activity: 230
Tell me more about the closed testing platform.
Activity: 199
I want the project to develop into many countries and become part of globalization Wink
Activity: 74
Will there be restrictions on the sale of the token on exchanges?
This is an interesting question, I've heard that many companies do this to keep the price of the token in the initial stages
Activity: 256
Will there be restrictions on the sale of the token on exchanges?
Jump to: