Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 2. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 1
The simplicity of the interface of the product I am impressed.  I am sure that it is important for all participants. Are there among your partners financial companies that are ready now to test your product?
Presentation of services was carried out today, and I am sure that in the coming days, with a good advertising campaign, the first version of the product will work more actively. Perhaps it would be a small volume users, but increase clearly.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
The simplicity of the interface of the product I am impressed.  I am sure that it is important for all participants. Are there among your partners financial companies that are ready now to test your product?
Activity: 179
Application of services smart  contract using Blockchain will help assess the quality of information storage and the cost of this service in comparison with other versions of electronic documentation. I think Edgecoin will provide a quality product.
Activity: 149
I  not doubted that the project team will surprise us in the end of ICO. It's a good presentation. I think we will soon know how many users that are willing to upgrade their documents through digital technologies.
Activity: 172
The new investors have a chance to help the project reach soft cap. I hope that we will soon see the results of the application of the system in the educational system, thanks to the significant support for new investment fees.
Activity: 152
Today I can say with great certainty that the project team was able to accomplish all the tasks for the period of the ICO. Everything goes according to plan in the road map. I think testing will help to identify the needs of participants and to attract new investors.
Activity: 156
I see that now we are talking about services that are not associated with educational courses. But it helps users learn to fees and smart  contract registration  already in distance learning. This is the first step in achieving a relationship of trust to a network blockchain.
Activity: 148
Great news for the last day of the ICO. I am sure that the development and improvement of services will continue until the establishment of the entire system. It is important to show to users all the nuances of the application services in everyday life.
Activity: 164
You say that service the Public  Transfer will work as Airdrop. Now we are talking about the period of the audit, while the token on the stock exchange? In the future it will be possible to use this service and what its price for collaboration with other services?
Activity: 141
I would like to know how long I will be able to store  information on your free smart contract? How long you have planned free services for business clients? I would like to know more details.
Activity: 130
If i got it right, I think it's quite a meaningful project in a way that it can resolve information disparity by countries. For instance, English speaking nation has more easy access to more information easier and quicker. I hope this project can mitigate such problem. Good luck
I'm not sure that all universities will want to participate in e-learning courses offer, but perhaps it will be important for them to get income from the increase in the number of students. This will make the chances of students from different countries get a quality education, they dreamed of.
Activity: 149
"...While you had to use a pen and paper for contracts between friends and partners before, you now have the chance to use our Smart Docu Sign tool. Buy and sell used or new things, take or grant a loan and do many other things by using Edgecoin free smart agreement and documents signing interface to set up and sign contracts and agreements via encrypted and secure smart contract. Simple, fast and transparent on the blockchain..."

https://medium.com/edgecoin-blog/first-edgecoin-services-go-live-as-ico-comes-to-an-end-f76dcd8370c4

I don't quite understand the cost of payment services. Here is written about the free service Edgecoin. How long will apply such testing?
Activity: 34
If i got it right, I think it's quite a meaningful project in a way that it can resolve information disparity by countries. For instance, English speaking nation has more easy access to more information easier and quicker. I hope this project can mitigate such problem. Good luck
Activity: 133
Good news become even better if they show up on time. I believe that this is the right time for presentation. I will also look forward to the presentation of new partnership agreements of educational courses. I wish you success.
Activity: 142
I am confident that service the Public  Transfer and Smart Docu Sign will bring team success in the development of educational services. By using them, users will be able to assess the reliability of the product and service quality assurance.
Activity: 129
Would love to see the completion of official sales achievement soft cap. In this case, we would be able to see the rapid implementation of the system of Edgecoin in education. Such a project would not be held without the attention of business companies.
Activity: 138
Public Transfer

Simple Airdrop Interface. Ethereum ERC-20 token transaction.
Use our free application to send ERC-20 compatible tokens directly out of your smart contract to anyone. For example if you need to airdrop tokens to your family and friends without knowing a single line of Solidity code or how to use the Re-max browser.
Connect to MetaMask!
https://www.edgecoin.io/public-transfer

I am sure that such a service would complement the  smart  contract in full. Of course, I also need to understand the intricacies of the use of the services, I think that many participants will find for themselves the necessary capacity.
Activity: 139
"Smart Docu Sign

In many countries around the world, electronically signed contracts are already binding and are therefore used for a variety of use cases. With bringing those agreements into smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain, we show the world the simplicity of our state of the art technology.

While you had to use a pen and paper for contracts between friends and partners before, you now have the chance to use our Smart Docu Sign tool. Buy and sell used or new things, take or grant a loan and do many other things by using Edgecoin free smart agreement and documents signing interface to set up and sign contracts and agreements via encrypted and secure smart contract. Simple, fast and transparent on the blockchain."

This is a very widespread use of your services. I think many companies will be interested in such opportunities.
I am glad to see the first achievements of your team. It is important for investors. I would like to clarify how the contract will be considered legal after from a legal point of view in different countries?
Activity: 139
"Smart Docu Sign

In many countries around the world, electronically signed contracts are already binding and are therefore used for a variety of use cases. With bringing those agreements into smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain, we show the world the simplicity of our state of the art technology.

While you had to use a pen and paper for contracts between friends and partners before, you now have the chance to use our Smart Docu Sign tool. Buy and sell used or new things, take or grant a loan and do many other things by using Edgecoin free smart agreement and documents signing interface to set up and sign contracts and agreements via encrypted and secure smart contract. Simple, fast and transparent on the blockchain."

This is a very widespread use of your services. I think many companies will be interested in such opportunities.
Activity: 151
We have all been waiting for this event. I think that improvement of the system and its products will continue and eventually you have a worthy project that will bring a lot of users.
Thanks for the good work.
Pages:
Jump to: