Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 9. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Please subscribe to our Mailling List on https://edgecoin.io and you will get exciting updates:

Article from the mail:
https://mailchi.mp/645bf2b709c2/edgecoin-march-update?e=f8d043ce02

Dear Edgecoin supporter,
March has been one of the most productive months in our history at Edgecoin. Many world-known advisors joined Edgecoin to support our vision of a smarter future. We updated our Whitepaper tremendously by giving it a much cleaner look. Now that Easter has passed, we will take the time and look back at March, so you feel up to date with our latest developments.

Here you will find our recap of the last month:

Welcome Dr. Walter Tonetto to Edgecoin - Today we are proud to announce that Dr. Walter Tonetto will join Edgecoin in an advisory role. The Technopreneur and Visiting Professor at various universities all around the world, such as The University of Tokyo and the Waseda University in Japan, will help us in building a bigger brand and create valuable partnerships. As an expert consultant in Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies for Business Development, Dr. Walter Tonetto will be an important member of our advisory team!

Edgecoin Redesign - As many of you may have already noticed, we recently upgraded our website Edgecoin.io to a new look. While the color change itself from a black to a white background is the most apparent difference, we have added plenty of other features for you. Now you can check our ICO progress and see exactly how many tokens we have sold already and how many more Edge Smart Tokens are left to purchase. With this change we try to be more transparent and keep you informed about our progress.

•Welcome Anders Larsson to Edgecoin - Anders Larsson, the founder of allcoinWiki, joins Edgecoin in an advisory role. The well-known crypto investor has worked for two decades to create the emerging technologies of 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G and IOT in 10 different countries for Ericsson Group. In this timespan, he played an important part to reach over 7.8 billion mobile subscriptions which exceed the world population. With his background in groundbreaking technologies, Anders Larsson has decided to bring cryptocurrencies and the underlying blockchain to the same scale as telecom. We are proud to announce that Anders will share his knowledge with us and advise Edgecoin for the foreseeable future in an advisory role!

Welcome Joakim Holmer to Edgecoin - Joakim Holmer, the co-founder of allcoinWiki, is joining Edgecoin in a trusted advisory role. The proven and successful crypto investor and advisor has started his career at Ericsson Group with a passion for communications and new technologies. He quickly climbed the ladder and worked for over 15 years in various technical leadership positions around the world. In this timespan, he not only well-known in the Oceanian sector but also in implementing ground-breaking technologies all over the world. Now we are proud to announce, that Joakim Holmer has joined Edgecoin in an advisory role to push our disrupting blockchain technology in the educational sector to a broader audience!

Exciting news: Whitepaper version 1.0 is live! - The blockchain is tackling problems big and small, and Edgecoin is taking on one of the most significant issues in the world over through the course of history: Education. Edgecoin is a streamlined and simplified data validation and documentation service for educational stakeholders.It allows the certification and approval process for academics and business to integrate seamlessly. After a complete overhaul and lot of work over the last weeks, we are proud and excited to show you our updated Whitepaper! After long and fruitful talks with educators and stakeholders we have changed our business approach since the release of our initial Whitepaper back in the summer of 2017, so it was necessary to update it by now.

•Edgecoin Co-Founder and CEO Kambiz Djafari speaks at Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Tel Aviv - On March 28, 2018, Tel Aviv will host the international Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference where pioneers of this industry will speak to listeners. After speeches in Manila, Philippines, and Gibraltar at the beginning of the year, our CEO Kambiz Djafari also joins the prominent list of speakers in Tel Aviv to talk about the future of education and the many advantages that Edgecoin will bring to it.

As you can see, quite a lot has happened over the last weeks, and we are incredibly proud to welcome Dr. Walter Tonetto, Anders Larsson, and Joakim Holmer to our ever-growing team. Their expertise and their connection in their respective business fields open doors for Edgecoin that we could only dream about before. After many partnerships and countless of other achievements, we felt it just fit to update not only our website but also our Whitepaper. It now gives you a much more detailed look at our ideas and our solutions at Edgecoin that will ultimately disrupt the educational world.

What´s ahead for Edgecoin?
First and foremost, our ICO ends in a couple of days on April 6th 20:00 UTC, so please take the time to contribute to Edgecoin. After this, we will solely focus on developing our products and building solutions for stakeholders and educators. Of course, we will keep you up to date regarding this as well. As outlined in our Whitepaper, the crowd-funding period may continue, so you will have the chance to invest in a better and smarter future even after April 6th.
If you like to know more about us, you can join our various channels on Telegram, Reddit and other platforms that are linked below! After very intense, productive and exciting first months of the year, our mantra is more apparent than ever: the future of education is smart and built on blockchain!

Activity: 133
Merit: 1
Representatives of Edgecoin talk about the work done during the ICO. There are a couple of days left before the sale. I think there are still new investors who are ready to support the project.

https://mailchi.mp/645bf2b709c2/edgecoin-march-update
I think that after you update links on the sales we can assess how many investors are interested now in this project. Perhaps that situation change drastically for the better, because the product will continue to work all the time.
Activity: 142
The main provisions of technical documentation, I understand. I hope that the developers of the system Edgecoin will consider all the views of experts in the field of education, and would make the product useful to the entire education at 100%.
Activity: 129
This product gets good feedback from all stakeholders. After the presentation the smart contract all will see his opportunities to save time and money. I'm sure it will be a decisive moment for the entire system of Edgecoin.
Activity: 138
If the team can offer profitable partnerships with large universities, the system will be able to rapidly expand its scale of distribution. This is sure to attract the attention of a large number of students.
Activity: 139
I am glad to see further development of the project. Now everything happens according to the road map. I think that the project will be able to realize its ideas, because investors continue to pay attention to this product.
Of course it will happen. After all, I personally see the increase in the number of subscribers in different social networks Edgecoin. Interesting and useful service attracts new partners.
I am glad to see further development of the project. Now everything happens according to the road map. I think that the project will be able to realize its ideas, because investors continue to pay attention to this product.
Activity: 151
Each new stage of token sales brought an increase in value to investors. Will the value of tokens be changed after the official closing of ICO? Will there be promotions for students who want to apply your services during the development of the system?
At the moment there is only general information about the end of sales during the ICO. I think that in the news feed, the project team will provide information about the further distribution of tokens, but this will happen on the last day of the sale.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
It would be good news to see us in the near future smart contract services. The project team has done a lot of work with partners for a large-scale project. I am looking forward to new presentations.
Of course this is possible. I have read some information about the Edgecoin successes for the current year and would be pleasantly impressed.
Each new stage of token sales brought an increase in value to investors. Will the value of tokens be changed after the official closing of ICO? Will there be promotions for students who want to apply your services during the development of the system?
Activity: 135
I would like to clarify information about new products for the system. Have you already developed a plan to integrate them into the existing Edgecoin system or will they be launched immediately when the system starts?
It would be good news to see us in the near future smart contract services. The project team has done a lot of work with partners for a large-scale project. I am looking forward to new presentations.
Activity: 140
I wish the team success in new developments for different categories of participants.  Smiley
Will the campaign of generosity be finalized on April 6? Perhaps you have planned new promotions to advertise your project?
Activity: 140
Representatives of Edgecoin talk about the work done during the ICO. There are a couple of days left before the sale. I think there are still new investors who are ready to support the project.

I am happy to participate in this project. Such a product can bring many benefits in different areas of business and education services. All will receive good favorable conditions of participation in this system.
Activity: 104
As far as I understand, the product presentation will be made after April 6. I am sure that the collected funds will be enough to realize the first stage of the system development. I will follow with you.

I support this ICO for a long time and follow the work of the team. I am sure that these professionals will be able to implement their project in life. New experts will help them develop the right strategy for the operation of the system.
Activity: 147

Activity: 104
The Edgecoin project will be able to influence the credibility of the blockchain network. I am sure that after the launch of the main platform people will increasingly be accessing the services of the smart contract. Of course, this will require a fairly long period of time.
Activity: 350
I think some participants will benefit from information about what is happening in different countries on the cryptocurrency market. I think that such regions will be loyal to the application of the Edgecoin system on their territory.

https://www.inverse.com/article/41775-bitcoin-israel-ruling-spark-price-crypto
Soon the market of cryptocurrency should stabilize. I think that the development of blockchain technology will also help in this. Experts need to work on greater access by ordinary users to such a network to increase confidence in the market.
Activity: 134
I think some participants will benefit from information about what is happening in different countries on the cryptocurrency market. I think that such regions will be loyal to the application of the Edgecoin system on their territory.

https://www.inverse.com/article/41775-bitcoin-israel-ruling-spark-price-crypto
Pages:
Jump to: