Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 5. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
I would like to learn more about potential new partners for your project. Are there among them representatives of European universities? I think they will be an important link in the chain of electronic courses that are interesting for South-East Asia.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
projects that i do not understand ,,
whether the project can run smoothly as it wants to or is still in stage to stage and I want to know about this project from start to finish.
I am sure that white Paper will be able to help you with many questions.  The official completion of the project is scheduled for April 6, but the sale of tokens continues until the product presentation. I understand that.

ICO on the project site for potential partners and investors have the opportunity to ask a question the administrator in  chat . I am sure that you will get a response as quickly as possible. Edgecoin Telegram also participates actively in correspondence with their followers.
www.edgecoin.io
Activity: 138
It seems to me, still need to collect soft cap in order to implement the minimum plan for  work  smart contract in the business scope. 83.5% collected yet, but I'm sure we will soon see 100%. Wink
Activity: 135
I continue to be inspired by the new statements of the co-founder of Edgecoin Project.  Kambiz Djafari will perform at the Tech Power Summit 2018, which takes place in ten days. I am sure that this statement will benefit the project.
https://twitter.com/Edgecoin0x
After performing at such a large-scale event, the team of the project will definitely get new investors. I would like to know Kambiz Djafari will make a presentation of his product for the participants of this forum?
Until I heard such information. The smart contract service is under development. I would also like to know how far the team's work in the service presentation has advanced. The roadmap talks about the short time of the presentation.
Activity: 138
whether the project can run smoothly as it wants to or is still in stage to stage and I want to know about this project from start to finish.
I am sure that white Paper will be able to help you with many questions.  The official completion of the project is scheduled for April 6, but the sale of tokens continues until the product presentation. I understand that.
Activity: 140
I continue to be inspired by the new statements of the co-founder of Edgecoin Project.  Kambiz Djafari will perform at the Tech Power Summit 2018, which takes place in ten days. I am sure that this statement will benefit the project.
After performing at such a large-scale event, the team of the project will definitely get new investors. I would like to know Kambiz Djafari will make a presentation of his product for the participants of this forum?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Kambiz Djafari will be one of the keynote speakers at the summit in Poznan. His performance will be interesting for all IT developers.

https://stxnext.com/summit-2018/
The Edgecoin project will be able to quickly collect the missing investment fees. I would be interested to hear the opinion of other experts about the product Edgecoin, who will discuss the problems and achievements of digital technologies at this summit.
Activity: 104

Kambiz Djafari will be one of the keynote speakers at the summit in Poznan. His performance will be interesting for all IT developers.

https://stxnext.com/summit-2018/
Now I can say with confidence that the project is conducting an excellent advertising campaign thanks to all the events that attract the attention of users of digital networks. It's a good strategy.
Activity: 147
With the growth of investors ' interest in your product, the report will thus expand partnership agreements and attract new users in the region as well. I am sure that this event will not pass unnoticed.
Activity: 104
I also saw this message. Kambiz Djafari is going to giving a presentation titled  "Tokenized Economy ". This will be an interesting report. The developers of this ICO tell about the solutions that want to apply in their product.
Activity: 350
The project team continues its campaign to promote the idea of affordable education. I'm glad to hear that. Issues that affect the development of digital technologies are being discussed around the world. Now it's Poland.
Activity: 134
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
This project ICO lasted quite a long time. But now I really see the active expansion of interest in this product. Product presentation was scheduled for an earlier period, but this may be due to the small fee funds.  83.5% of good results to date. Smiley
Activity: 125
The last days of sales showed interest in the project. I would like to clarify the information about selling tokens after the closure of the ICO. Price will vary compared to the proposal during an ICO?
I saw that among recent sales of tokens came big investors. I'm very happy about this. Participation in several conferences  clearly yielded a positive result. I think that soon people will be even more.
Activity: 141
I too am glad such progress. Still quite a lot to do team to provide all development stages, but I'm sure investors appreciated your product and everything will be fine. I want to see you among active projects in the network Blockchain.
Activity: 183
Updated sales data showed a rise of investment to 83.5%. It's pretty cool. Over the past week, the project has achieved high performance. I'm glad to see this team will rise to the occasion. Smiley
This is really good news for investors. Soft CAP is near, I wish all of you patience in reaching the goal. Without doubt, this project will change the structure of the education for the better.
Updated sales data showed a rise of investment to 83.5%. It's pretty cool. Over the past week, the project has achieved high performance. I'm glad to see this team will rise to the occasion. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: