Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 7. (Read 13993 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
A good project with great potential clients. I hope that the majority of investors will take a decision until the end of the ICO. This will give the team an opportunity to start an active development of Edgecoin system as a whole.
Activity: 138
Whether for all e-courses on your system the same working conditions? I'm talking about paying for your services for large universities and individual e-learning courses per teacher. How will you count?
Activity: 139
I am sure that all members of your team can gain fame project. Consultants and experts play an important role in the dissemination of data in their field of work. Universities in Japan have already received information about new development Edgecoin. It's a good start.
 I would like to know the opinion of experts about the expansion of the project in the southeastern region.  Dr. Walter Tonetto could explain in more detail the situation on the market of e-learning in the region.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
The last time sales information investment updated on site March 28. Of course, I'll be happy to see new investors among the supporters of this system. Conference in Tel Aviv could significantly affect the interest of investors.
I think that as long as there is no point in doing such a calculation. After product launch, the number of users will be quite different. In the draft, who want to work in the field of blokchain technologies, the situation now is permanently active development.
Activity: 135
Now you understand the real sector providing smart contract services . How do you estimate the number of users on your system at the end of the year 2018? I mean students and business users.
Current investors, of course, will constantly keep up to date with the news, but to attract new investment to the project team need to conduct continuous extension of an advertising campaign about its achievements.
I'm sure the project strategy includes mandatory product promotion using different marketing techniques. For these purposes, the team selects a good amount of the total investment.
Activity: 140
Current investors, of course, will constantly keep up to date with the news, but to attract new investment to the project team need to conduct continuous extension of an advertising campaign about its achievements.
Activity: 140
Will the development team be able to provide a monthly analysis of their work after the official ICO work is completed? I think it would attract the attention of new and new partners.
The prerequisites for such work is nowhere stated, but I'm sure that all projects are interested in representation of the positive results of its work and achievements. According to this, all those who will follow the development of the product, will be able to find these news links on the  developers site.
Activity: 104
Will the development team be able to provide a monthly analysis of their work after the official ICO work is completed? I think it would attract the attention of new and new partners.
I would like to understand how the service for business companies will be organized. The smart contract of such participants will work through the main platform Edgecoin together with participants of e-education?
I think that the platform interface will not divide users into categories. But I do not understand, whether users, for example students, can make a choice of organizations which work in system Edgecoin?
The project representatives said that, throughout the process of creating the system, they would add and extend the capabilities of the functions in the system. I think they will have different applications of choice.
Activity: 147
I would like to understand how the service for business companies will be organized. The smart contract of such participants will work through the main platform Edgecoin together with participants of e-education?
I think that the platform interface will not divide users into categories. But I do not understand, whether users, for example students, can make a choice of organizations which work in system Edgecoin?
Activity: 104
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Edgecoin system will help to organize communication between all participants of educational sphere, employers and business. I think that the established service will be the key to the success of new organizations that want to build their business in the field of e-learning.
Activity: 134
by offering a broad partnership, the Edgecoin system will quickly grow rapidly, because with such a system will be much interested in digital all-digital as it is now, and many investors will come to the success of the project.
I'll totally agree with you. Wide application of the system will allow to attract big profit. Such a service as Edgecoin will be very popular, because all users want to have a reliable document that cannot be faked or lost.
Activity: 124
by offering a broad partnership, the Edgecoin system will quickly grow rapidly, because with such a system will be much interested in digital all-digital as it is now, and many investors will come to the success of the project.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Intelligent solutions that help prevent fraud in all spheres, there will always be popular. I think that the product Edgecoin can take its rightful place in the defence and confirmation of the data.
Activity: 125
I wanted to find out how universities and their e-learning will collaborate with other members of your system? In order for a student to create a complete set of courses to obtain one certificate. This way of working is possible?
It seems to me that universities are interested in providing a full spectrum of education on a personal resource. But it would be interesting to know and me about affiliate work between different courses.

All the questions we can ask questions to representatives of the project after the beginning of product presentation for business participants. I think that the information will be more understandable on the work in the educational sector.
I wanted to find out how universities and their e-learning will collaborate with other members of your system? In order for a student to create a complete set of courses to obtain one certificate. This way of working is possible?
It seems to me that universities are interested in providing a full spectrum of education on a personal resource. But it would be interesting to know and me about affiliate work between different courses.
Pages:
Jump to: