Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 4. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
STX Next Tech Power Summit 2018 is a good advertisement for the project. I am sure that among the participants will be those people that will be interested in the idea of education, built on Blockchain.
Activity: 127
Accessible education system Edgecoin will bring the active development of all sectors of each State. I think that very soon the Government organizations will begin to actively support your project.   Perhaps this requires product presentation and launch of smart  contract in the business scope.
Activity: 140
An event in Poland is very significant to the world of digital technology. I am sure that the Conference will help find the right solutions for many issues and projects of ICO. I'm glad to see among the speakers the representative of Edgecoin.
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
Recruitment companies are already interested in your project? I would like to know, they understand the possibilities of your product to their sphere of activity. All participants of the system Edgecoin must participate in the discussion of such an important innovation.
Activity: 146
all investors expect of  project from  presentation the product and partnership agreements. I'm sure you'll be able to surprise us with their work. Personally, I saw the great potential of your services, which could facilitate the work of certification in all spheres of activity of users.
Activity: 179
The Ratings  Edgecoin company rose markedly on various websites that provide information about the ICO projects. I think that the team has been able to provide much new information in the course of conducting sales of tokens.
Activity: 149
I hope that the sale of tokens over the last few days can increase investment to soft cap. During the ICO and pre-ICO team participated  in different Conference, who helped expand the partner agreements. I would be interested to know about them before closing of official sales.
Activity: 172
Telegram representatives in the chat talked about internal testing of the product. I think this test took place without the participation of the students. Intermediate results may identify the shortcomings of the application and I'm sure it is now testing the finished service.
Activity: 152
At the beginning of the draft dealt with the first testing product among students e-learning course. Can I now learn about their testing? As he passed the first stage of participation in network Blockchain?
Activity: 156
Easy to use  Edgecoin smart contract can help you conquer the market of educational services. Of course, everyone would like to see support for such an important project from the State structures. But at the moment the team needs to address the issue with greater truth about the virtues of the system among students.
Activity: 148
STX Next Tech Power Summit 2018 is planning a massive event. More than in past years. This once again underlines the interest of professionals to new developments in the field of digital technologies.
I agree with you. Digital development of all industries promotes Edgecoin product. This year the smart contract will bring fame. In the future he will be able to take its rightful place in the market, since competitors did not yet exist.
Activity: 164
STX Next Tech Power Summit 2018 is planning a massive event. More than in past years. This once again underlines the interest of professionals to new developments in the field of digital technologies.
Activity: 141
The project has been in expanding their partnership issues. But I still do not understand how team works actively on a presentation. I would like to know more about the product creation process and its output for testing.
All processes are interrelated. I think the strategy of the company Edgecoin is in the parallel development of all areas of the project. But I, like all investors, will monitor the work to see the first test smart contract.
Activity: 130
The project has been in expanding their partnership issues. But I still do not understand how team works actively on a presentation. I would like to know more about the product creation process and its output for testing.
Activity: 149
I am glad that the project will also be covered at such a Conference, as STX Next Tech Power. Report of the Director-General of Edgecoin.io is important for the development of the system as a whole. I wish you success in the acquisition of new partnerships.

I think the team will be able to get new team members after this Summit. There will gather enthusiasts of it sector development. I am sure that they will be useful in product development in the future.
Activity: 133
I like the strategy of the project team. The more people learn about the new features in application of Blockchain network and their advantages, the faster the system Edgecoin will realize their product worldwide.
Activity: 142
I think that the European Community was also interested in the product Edgecoin. Part e-courses in this system will bring the region an increase in the number of students from different countries of the world.
Activity: 129
Report  "Tokenized Economy" will be able to clarify the situation on application of tokens and their importance to the economy for simple users of the network Blockchain. A large number of Summit participants will draft a good advertising.
Activity: 138
It seems to me that the Edgecoin project will soon be able to provide the first test smart contract. Fees investment grow every day. This product is needed to update the system of education on the implementation plan will be completed by the end of 2018 year.
Activity: 139
I am glad that the project will also be covered at such a Conference, as STX Next Tech Power. Report of the Director-General of Edgecoin.io is important for the development of the system as a whole. I wish you success in the acquisition of new partnerships.
Pages:
Jump to: