Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 216. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
What languages will the platform support? What about Spanish and Russian?
Activity: 10
say the bounty award program will depend on the amount of funds raised
Activity: 18
how many programmers are currently working on the platform?
can I become a member of the team? I would like to join you
Activity: 11
how many programmers are currently working on the platform?
Activity: 21
In the world there are a lot of fake diplomas. The introduction of validation of diplomas and training on the blockchain is very important
I agree with you. I think the platform will help solve a lot of issues that can not solve the education system now
I hope your achievements will make the system of education transparent and of high quality
Before the launch of the project, it is still a long time. I hope the developers will have time to release all the plans
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
In the world there are a lot of fake diplomas. The introduction of validation of diplomas and training on the blockchain is very important
Activity: 15
I hope your achievements will make the system of education transparent and of high quality
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
What amount is allocated to the bounty campaign and does it depend on the fundraising?
I think this project will be successful judging by the team. Moreover, many talented advisors joined the team.
Tell me on your platform will be developed materials for training or not?
as I understand on the platform, you can post the materials. And the developers themselves will not do this
Activity: 9
Tell me on your platform will be developed materials for training or not?
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
Why do you need a blockchain?
this will help to eliminate corruption and fraud in education and the world of work
In Russia there is a state registrar that does not limit corruption.
I think launching the platform in Russia should be later. Since the solvency of the population is quite low
but on the other hand if the cost of training is cheaper than in universities, then why not

In my opinion, such a project can take place in those countries, the laws are not only written, but also enforced. And there is no corruption in principle.
Activity: 18
The concept of storing all of education and employment info in blockchain is a good idea. If this clicks, we no longer have to carry resume/work experience details with us nor the education certificates. With everything being stored on the blockchain, it will make the life easy. Imagine an employment and education details available at the click of a button. All the info will be verified prior to uploading the details which mean no further verification will be needed.

I really like this concept. Will follow the project.

Have a nice day.
I also think that this project is promising and what is important will allow investors to earn good money
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
The concept of storing all of education and employment info in blockchain is a good idea. If this clicks, we no longer have to carry resume/work experience details with us nor the education certificates. With everything being stored on the blockchain, it will make the life easy. Imagine an employment and education details available at the click of a button. All the info will be verified prior to uploading the details which mean no further verification will be needed.

I really like this concept. Will follow the project.

Have a nice day.
Activity: 6
I already participated in the presley and everything went well. I think now I still want to buy tokens, because I liked the project
and so far I decided to start with a bounty program and watch the project.
Activity: 42
I already participated in the presley and everything went well. I think now I still want to buy tokens, because I liked the project
Activity: 8
Hi friends, I would like to invest in a project where it can be done?

You can fill out the form on the website and take part https://www.edgecoin.io/
Activity: 32
Hi friends, I would like to invest in a project where it can be done?
Activity: 12
tell me how risky to invest in ico?
in fact, any investment is a risk. So you need to decide
A big risk but also a big profit I personally bought a few tokens for myself
Jump to: