Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 217. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 2
this seems a to be a very interesting project.. ill always check for updates
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
tell me how risky to invest in ico?
in fact, any investment is a risk. So you need to decide
Activity: 7
tell me how risky to invest in ico?
Activity: 8
A good project, I already bought a few tokens for myself and would like to wish good luck to the developers.
I also bought tokens I want to sell on the exchange in the future and earn money.
and when the token will be traded on exchanges?
According to the developers, this will happen 2 weeks after the end of the presale
Activity: 18
A good project, I already bought a few tokens for myself and would like to wish good luck to the developers.
I also bought tokens I want to sell on the exchange in the future and earn money.
and when the token will be traded on exchanges?
Activity: 68
Activity: 21
Activity: 20
I think this is part of the future globalization. Diplomas that will work almost all over the world is what you need
I agree with you, but it will not be easy to implement large-scale goals.
Well, you have to start small. for example to start work in one country initially
Activity: 19
I think this is part of the future globalization. Diplomas that will work almost all over the world is what you need
I agree with you, but it will not be easy to implement large-scale goals.
Activity: 22
Activity: 19
Why do you need a blockchain?
this will help to eliminate corruption and fraud in education and the world of work
In Russia there is a state registrar that does not limit corruption.
I think launching the platform in Russia should be later. Since the solvency of the population is quite low
but on the other hand if the cost of training is cheaper than in universities, then why not
Activity: 24
this will help to eliminate corruption and fraud in education and the world of work
I think launching the platform in Russia should be later. Since the solvency of the population is quite low
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
I think it would be very profitable. Since in the future tokens will grow in price, and you will be able to buy courses for training
What are the guarantees that these materials will not later be resold?
And how is this combined with the availability of training?
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
Activity: 20
I think it would be very profitable. Since in the future tokens will grow in price, and you will be able to buy courses for training
What are the guarantees that these materials will not later be resold?
Activity: 24
Activity: 32
If I buy tokens, will I be able to pay for the materials in the future?
Activity: 22
I got acquainted with the project. I liked everything. Good luck to the developers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Maybe this is in the future. I read that the company will give a chance to study those who did not have such a chance.
This, most likely, concerns countries such as India and China, where poverty flourishes in small settlements.
Activity: 21
Maybe this is in the future. I read that the company will give a chance to study those who did not have such a chance.
It's just perfect. But I think that we must first start in countries where the population has high solvency
Jump to: