Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 219. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 10
I wanted to express my gratitude to the developers. I think this is really a socially useful project
Well, in any case, it should give profits to its investors otherwise it will not be popular among them.
Here I agree with you, but judging by the concept the price of the token will only grow as demand will be high
Well, I think if the services are of high quality then the demand will be high
It's hard to argue with a colleague. In any case, investing is a risk
Activity: 116
Merit: 0
I wanted to express my gratitude to the developers. I think this is really a socially useful project
Well, in any case, it should give profits to its investors otherwise it will not be popular among them.
Here I agree with you, but judging by the concept the price of the token will only grow as demand will be high
Well, I think if the services are of high quality then the demand will be high
Activity: 256
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
Activity: 217
Activity: 150
If I buy tokens how quickly will they be credited to my wallet?
Activity: 263
Are you going to provide your services in underdeveloped countries?
Well, it's important that people have the opportunity to pay for it and get a quality service. Somehow this is the market
Activity: 136
Are you going to provide your services in underdeveloped countries?
Activity: 392
Tell me the price of the token depends on the US dollar or ETH?
Activity: 90
Hello! I studied the information about the project and I liked everything, it's a pity that there is no working prototype.
Well, for this, we need investments to create it.
Activity: 246
Hello! I studied the information about the project and I liked everything, it's a pity that there is no working prototype.
Activity: 28
Have you got any MVP, dev?
Activity: 176
I heard that the company was replenished with a new advisor. I think that such employees will lead the company to success.

Activity: 57
Tell me if the price of the token grows, then the cost of the company's services relative to the dollar will also grow?
Oh, this is a very interesting question. Huh
But in any case, you can buy tokens now for a very favorable price
Activity: 95
Tell me if the price of the token grows, then the cost of the company's services relative to the dollar will also grow?
Oh, this is a very interesting question. Huh
Activity: 88
Activity: 218
A great chance to participate in the evolution of education
Absolutely agree with you colleague. I think the company will succeed.
Activity: 196
A great chance to participate in the evolution of education
Activity: 364
Hello everybody! Who knows what is the minimum amount to buy tokens?
If I'm not mistaken this is 0.1 ETH
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
Reserved for portuguese translation if needed. I have previous work translated here at the forum and send links if asked.
Jump to: