Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 29. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I watch for an increase in the amount of the investment fund and see good result collection soft cap. Of course, the project team will need to work hard over the advertisement after the product launch and then the number of investors increase several times.
Currently advertising is a good way to make a statement about the product. Now it is already happening in all social networks. Collecting investment was 62% on 22 March. A good result, I do not argue with this, but hard-cap is still far away. I want to see the result after the release of the product for testing. This will open the eyes of many investors.
Activity: 127
I watch for an increase in the amount of the investment fund and see good result collection soft cap. Of course, the project team will need to work hard over the advertisement after the product launch and then the number of investors increase several times.
Activity: 146
Speech by co-founder Edgecoin will have the theme:

the year 2018 Proof-of-Stake will smooth out Proof-of-Work

The scalability of Proof-of-Work driven Cryptocurrencies is a big problem.
 Miners, network security, performance of blockchain: what does
 Why Bitcoin and Ethereum is getting worse with the bigger demand.
 Proof-of-Stake model: solving the scalability problem without wasting .resources and energy.
 Why 2018 will be the year of PoS coins.

Source: https://israel.bc.events/© Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Israel

For me it is a very interesting presentation. I hope that after participating in the Conference can Djafari Kambiz devote some time to communicate with subscribers in chat Telegram. It is possible that investors will have several questions to him personally.

Of course, I too would like to get this opportunity. But most likely, the final week of holding sales ICO will be very busy for developers.  We can discuss your questions only with a representative of the project.
Activity: 187
Merit: 1
Speech by co-founder Edgecoin will have the theme:

the year 2018 Proof-of-Stake will smooth out Proof-of-Work

The scalability of Proof-of-Work driven Cryptocurrencies is a big problem.
 Miners, network security, performance of blockchain: what does
 Why Bitcoin and Ethereum is getting worse with the bigger demand.
 Proof-of-Stake model: solving the scalability problem without wasting .resources and energy.
 Why 2018 will be the year of PoS coins.

Source: https://israel.bc.events/© Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Israel

For me it is a very interesting presentation. I hope that after participating in the Conference can Djafari Kambiz devote some time to communicate with subscribers in chat Telegram. It is possible that investors will have several questions to him personally.
Activity: 149
How do you plan to count the cost of your services smart contract for those users who want to store their data in your system without active participation? I mean, as a reliable storage of his personal data.

Activity: 179
In a white paper you indicate that large data will be stored in the IPFS. Whether to set the maximum limit on the amount of information that can be stored in one smart contract? If other constraints for saved documents?
It seems to me that in this case the primary role will play the cost for transferring the data and its storage. I would like to clarify, smart contract will contain information that will treat one sphere of activity or it can be documents of a different nature?
Activity: 122
In a white paper you indicate that large data will be stored in the IPFS. Whether to set the maximum limit on the amount of information that can be stored in one smart contract? If other constraints for saved documents?
Activity: 172
I like how the work on the project. I am sure that the events that are scheduled to be held next week by the developers, we too will be interesting. I'd like to get information about service first hand.
Activity: 152
reserve indonesian translation if it is still available

You must submit a request addressed to the administrator through the official website to confirm this information. On a branch bitcointalk.org for generosity campaign  as it is possible to find this information.
Activity: 55
reserve indonesian translation if it is still available
Activity: 156
I like that the project works with companies that are also actively developing. Partners of the ICO will expand their capabilities in conjunction with Edgecoin. I think this development is interesting to watch.
Activity: 148
I would like to deal with the matter in your system of individual teachers, who will run their course. What should be the teacher? As far as I understand, you will individualize these criteria to each party.
Activity: 164
I would like to understand how you will navigate to the payment for your services with digital currency for your tokens. For this is a specific period? Or your token will be valid for payment service after Exchange?
Activity: 141
If you're in the market for digital currencies will be more or less calmly, tokens of this project can grow in price even for the first time after the release of on the stock exchange. I hope that the sale of investments finished at the scheduled time.
Activity: 130
The Conference will be held Wednesday in Tel Aviv, with the participation of Kambiz Djafari. I think the representative of Edgecoin raises questions which are very important for investors crypto currencies.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6383039273754591232/
I see a lot of events next week. I will definitely follow the news of the Telegram contest and the presentation  Kambiz Djafari.  Perhaps we will have the opportunity to get a video of this performance, at least in part.
Activity: 149
I think that gradual involvement of conventional services into crypto world helps develop a network blokchain and enhance digital technologies at the State level. I hope this will begin with Edgecoin system.
Activity: 133
Topics to be raised at the Conference Edgecoin the team representative, closely intertwined with the development of this product.  I'm sure that discussion of such a report would help to more accurately understand all stages of the implementation of the system of Edgecoin.
Activity: 142
I read that discuss the theme of work miners and security network blokchain. It will be interesting to know all participants of the market. I would like to know how large projects include participants who have little power. Is there a place for them in the blokchain network?
Activity: 139
This year has already passed a number of activities, which researched the problem of crypto world. Development of Blokchain technology continuously associated with the modernization of all branches of human activity. Of course, to address such issues need discussion at the inter-State level. The Conference will be a platform on which they can be widely discussed.
Activity: 138
Such events are working with new developments. I think this ICO project will interest some present  companies. This is a great time to advertise their product. I think all will pass in the best way. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: