Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 50. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 1
We are talking about the interested region in receiving e-courses. Courses may be directed to such an audience that now draws attention to a certain direction in the training material. This is my opinion.
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Can you explain why only covers South East Asia? In fact, all courses can be interested in working with your system.  You will be giving access to all regions of the world to participate in Edgecoin? I would like to know your opinion.
Activity: 107
I have not understood who will provide the registration certificate in your old smart contracts. This issue will be decided by your experts? Universities should give their confirmation on my certificate?
Activity: 142
Everyone wants a lot of new developments. I wish the new revolution work, but realized as it is tricky. Maybe the team needed more marketing professionals? Is there any information on what team members are you interested in?
Activity: 133
While I'll watch events unfold on the project. Team ICO has expanded its number. This should increase the scope of work during the ICO. Time inevitably accelerates the end sales. I hope for success.
Activity: 74
I never saw a link that shows all the participants of campaign largesse. Registration of participants is possible only through the official website of the ICO. May soon be changes in registration of your service to the ICO project?
Activity: 129
How can I earn with my social?

What are you interested in  is not clear. Can describe in more detail your question?
We are talking about participating in the campaign Bounty through social networks?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-edgecoin-official-bounty-thread-pre-ico-11617-12617-2387895
There are detailed descriptions of all opportunities to earn in campaign largesse.
Activity: 138

What are you interested in  is not clear. Can describe in more detail your question?
Activity: 126
Activity: 139
I understand that investors in the future can become users of your system and pay services Edgecoin tokens. This is one of the ways to earn on their investments. Perhaps this will increase interest in ICO at this stage?
I read about how digital technologies are being developed in India. The State supports the idea of e-education for the general public. I hope this will help universities to get more funding to upgrade its capabilities.
Activity: 151
Until I see the information that shows how tokens are sold in recent days. I think that after updating the link we will see a good increase in investors. After all, experts and consultants have already started their work on the project.

Of course, the command is not on the same place. But things change so quickly. I think that this should affect the participation of new partners or the appearance on the website of the ICO their smart contract. In any case, you need to follow the updates on sale.
Until I see the information that shows how tokens are sold in recent days. I think that after updating the link we will see a good increase in investors. After all, experts and consultants have already started their work on the project.
Activity: 135
I see a very wide application of such a product. I would like to know whether it will be possible to use your contract on the platform to update my information regardless of whether I am a student?
For students of electronic courses this system will bring only positive conditions of participation. I think they will be interested in making the documents look like a smart contract. This is a good stimulus for the courses.
Activity: 140
This ICO a great future. But this requires good investment resources. I believe that the sale of tokens will bring the desired result and the team can offer a decent solution for all participants.
Activity: 140
Such a large-scale project should be covered in the sources of mass media. I'm looking for an article about this ICO. While I found some information on the partner sites. This information very well reveals the essence of this system.
Activity: 104
I think it sounds logical. Each individual course of e-learning has its own subtleties of work. In this regard, the work on the agreement on participation in the Edgecoin system will take place both over the application of the system and the material benefit of such participation.
Advertising campaign for partners can not work without participation of representatives of ICO directly in the negotiation stage of such work. I think the individual approach will be applied here.
Activity: 147
This is all aimed at attracting new investors. I would like to know what advertising campaigns are aimed at attracting partners to your network? This is a very important advertising move,  it also needs attachments.
Pages:
Jump to: