Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 67. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 1
I made a decision. But there's still time to buy tokens. The risk of participation in this ICO is high. Probably it is connected withthat that the project has a long-term perspective. The plan for a full transition to electronic certification can take 10 years. But it is promising.

The time to attract new universities to the Edgecoin system will not be so long. The gradual participation of new partners will be smooth. I think it's a good result. Moreover, each new partner will increase the value of the token in the market.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
The updated design does not solve much. But the usability is already visible. I have already seen a new link of sales information. Of course, this information should be present on the main page of ICO.
Activity: 350
Cryptocurrency actively penetrates into the normal human environment. I think that soon it will be used much more often. The internal payment of tokens on the platforms will be very much in demand. What Edgecoin services can be paid by your tokens?
Activity: 140
I see new steps. This is good, because you need to lead a more active marketing work to make a good sale for this month. This project didn't seem too active, but now my opinion has changed.

It's probably happening right now. New participants are constantly added to the Telegram. The project began to attract new participants of the campaign of generosity. It helped them to expand.  So you can walk to a soft cap.
Activity: 135
How much did the developers allocate to their campaign of generosity? In the link to the bitcointalk.org bounty is indicated one percent, but I got information about its increase. Is that so?
Activity: 125
I think this idea will be relevant in the coming years. The paper base is already on the back burner in all areas. It's the right decision. To do this, you need to create secure storage and transfer methods. Edgecoin is the one who offers.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I see new steps. This is good, because you need to lead a more active marketing work to make a good sale for this month. This project didn't seem too active, but now my opinion has changed.
Activity: 141
Updating the site ICO I think is connected with the revival of work on the project. New people come to the team. It makes me happy. It is very interesting when information about the new service will be provided?

https://medium.com/edgecoin-blog/edgecoin-redesign-10e8a4aca5
I think it's true. A new round of work, it is already clear what the collection of investments. I can watch the presentation of the new service. This can help to understand the concept of ico. How much I understood it would be about a smart contract.
Activity: 116
Updating the site ICO I think is connected with the revival of work on the project. New people come to the team. It makes me happy. It is very interesting when information about the new service will be provided?

https://medium.com/edgecoin-blog/edgecoin-redesign-10e8a4aca5
Activity: 136
I believe that all team members can make a very good result. Probably the rest will depend on investors. Do you plan to introduce universities as an investment resource? Did you have such offers from the university management?
Now none of the universities will take such a risk. But the involvement of a new expert can influence the opinion of the university management. After all, he has a connection with several universities in which he teaches.
Activity: 111
Let's see how things go next. It is possible that after the last conference before closing ICO will be seen the active growth of investors. Although the link is updated once a week and the exact data we already know after the audit period.
"He has recently signed an exclusive MOU with an organization of nearly 100 million members in SE Asia! The sheer scale of possibility that has come into view is astounding." (It's about Dr. Walter Tonetto)

It really strikes. The number of advisers has increased very much, it speaks about the good reputation of the project in the world of digital technologies. I would like to see the first fruits of such cooperation in the near future.
Of course, the participation of such a professional will help raise the project faster. His partnership with universities will help draw attention to Edgecoin. In addition, his work in the world of digital technology is also very famous. I think it's important to us.
Activity: 139
Good question. Have to collect a lot . But the co-founder of the project says that his chances are estimated very high. The marketing work on additional agreements is conducted and it can influence the course of investment.
Activity: 141
I understand that a lot of money is needed to run the system even in one country. What happens if the soft-cap is not reached? Are you going to prolong your investment collection or start looking for help in large funds?
Activity: 183
Now educational structures get good profit. E-learning has also taken its niche in this structure. It remains to connect this system with employers. I think Edgecoin will be able to do this if access to the certificates is obtained through them.
The speed of fees does not always show a great result in platform implementation. I think the situation here speaks of the great work that needs to be done to gain trust from the partners. And they in turn can attract investment. It's not clear what should be the first.
Activity: 170
I noticed the active attention of people to the world of cryptocurrency. It can also help to develop the use of tokens in the field of education. If you take such positions in time, you can earn well. But there is a risk.
Activity: 83
Such ICO should develop together with the development of blockchain technology in all spheres of human activity. I hope that the conferences on the introduction of digital technologies will bear fruit and Edgecoin.
Activity: 127
I also think the soft-cap can be achieved. About 40% of the collection is already there. But we will look closer to the final. The month of ICO can make a difference. I would like to see an agreement with a real university. I'll wait for the news.
Activity: 146
I may not have much experience in such projects, but I have not seen before this application of blockchain technology in the storage of certificates of education. Moreover, these recordings are transferred to the smart contract at the time of the educational process.
Pages:
Jump to: