Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 70. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
 I have a question. So are you guys fully licensed already? Or is that just the future plan?
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
The largest e-education market belongs to the USA. The second place in this ranking was taken by China. But the experts say about the change of the leader. China will spend more than $23 billion in this area in 2019. Very good field for work.
Activity: 116
I believe that all team members can make a very good result. Probably the rest will depend on investors. Do you plan to introduce universities as an investment resource? Did you have such offers from the university management?
It is not known. I do not think that the university can take on such risks, even completely with a commercial base. And this fact obviously will not pass unnoticed by media sources. We need to count on small investors.
I agree, ICO is now in the development stage. Let's see how the success of this team will go further. The campaign of generosity will continue for a long time and it can advertise the product well.
Activity: 136
I believe that all team members can make a very good result. Probably the rest will depend on investors. Do you plan to introduce universities as an investment resource? Did you have such offers from the university management?
It is not known. I do not think that the university can take on such risks, even completely with a commercial base. And this fact obviously will not pass unnoticed by media sources. We need to count on small investors.
Activity: 111
Activity: 140
I hope that on the media channel we will also be informed about the work with universities on the rights of the member of the Edgecoin system. After all, without these partners, certainly nothing will work. Wink
Activity: 139
 "He has recently signed an exclusive MOU with an organization of nearly 100 million members in SE Asia! The sheer scale of possibility that has come into view is astounding." (It's about Dr. Walter Tonetto)

It really strikes. The number of advisers has increased very much, it speaks about the good reputation of the project in the world of digital technologies. I would like to see the first fruits of such cooperation in the near future.
Activity: 141
I see that the presentation that was promised by ICO developers has already started. Smiley
 Such a valuable expert will really move the project even faster. I also noticed that he is very active in the Asian region.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
https://medium.com/edgecoin-blog/welcome-dr-walter-tonetto-to-edgecoin-532808c64725

Here's the news about the expansion of the Edgecoin team. I am pleased to welcome such experts from the field of education. These are valuable resources.

I can call it a new step in the big ladder of a successful project. It can help to disseminate information in different universities and is available to explain the benefits of such a system to prospective students and partners.
Activity: 140
"The core members of the team are already working on products and focused on building various solutions such as Smart Certificates and Validation Processes via optical recognition interfaces."

This is a praise for the whole team by such a famous man. Work does not stand still. I'll wait for the presentation.
Activity: 170
https://medium.com/edgecoin-blog/welcome-dr-walter-tonetto-to-edgecoin-532808c64725

Here's the news about the expansion of the Edgecoin team. I am pleased to welcome such experts from the field of education. These are valuable resources.
This is certainly good news for supporters of this project. Glad to hear that Dr. Walter Tonetto will help the team. He has extensive experience with the development of ICO and Blockchain technology.
Activity: 83

Activity: 127
Yesterday in Telegram was opened chat with Kambiz Djafari. There it was possible to ask questions to him. There was an interesting communication. I was pleased to personally know the opinion of the co-founder about the success of his project.
I really liked this opportunity. Too bad he had very little time to socialize. I think that this opportunity will be available to us several times before the closing of ICO. If you see the work on the project, you can draw conclusions for the participation of investment.

Very well. I also want to participate in this discussion. How do I know when the next chat will be with the project representatives? I mean Kambiz Djafari. It is likely that he is very busy, so such participation will be planned in advance.

In Telegram there is a link for the project participants. There you can discuss and ask questions that you have. You can also take part in the contest and win free tokens.

https://t.me/joinchat/Gm6kzxCn1qY4q0avxw7Bzg
Activity: 146
Yesterday in Telegram was opened chat with Kambiz Djafari. There it was possible to ask questions to him. There was an interesting communication. I was pleased to personally know the opinion of the co-founder about the success of his project.
I really liked this opportunity. Too bad he had very little time to socialize. I think that this opportunity will be available to us several times before the closing of ICO. If you see the work on the project, you can draw conclusions for the participation of investment.

Very well. I also want to participate in this discussion. How do I know when the next chat will be with the project representatives? I mean Kambiz Djafari. It is likely that he is very busy, so such participation will be planned in advance.
Activity: 187
This is a really interesting project and the team seems solid. Major e-learning platforms should keep an eye on it.

I saw in the list of partners of this project company Ednastics, which occupies a good place among such electronic courses. As they are doing their work together, I have not yet seen, but hope that the result will be good.

It seems to me that most of the courses will want to join the process after the start of the system. But time will tell, still another month of trading and participation in the conference of co-founder can help to attract the attention of large educational platforms.
Activity: 149
This is a really interesting project and the team seems solid. Major e-learning platforms should keep an eye on it.

I saw in the list of partners of this project company Ednastics, which occupies a good place among such electronic courses. As they are doing their work together, I have not yet seen, but hope that the result will be good.
Activity: 179
Analysts of all existing research agencies are convinced that in the near future all companies will increase the cost of rapid training of their personnel. This category of students is interested in upgrading their skills through the e-learning system. That's a big plus.
Activity: 77
Activity: 122
To work with big partners it is necessary to provide qualitative developments. If ICO representatives can get approval from such partners as ASEAN, I think the project will be alive.  I'll be happy about that.
We have another month to decide the choice. It is important for me to develop such a project. In fact, affordable education can be applied in all countries. I want to see a wider network of this system.
Activity: 172
To work with big partners it is necessary to provide qualitative developments. If ICO representatives can get approval from such partners as ASEAN, I think the project will be alive.  I'll be happy about that.
Pages:
Jump to: