Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 66. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
The sector of educational corporate courses can be a great potential for such a project. The trend is now increasing. Raising the level of skills of their employees can bring good profit. After all, companies can save on business trips of participants.

In my opinion, for such a group of participants this method of confirmation and improvement of skills will be the most appropriate. Large companies will adhere to the concept of minimum costs. And the savings will be obvious.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Of course, this project aims to provide affordable education in the world. It's going to take a long time. For such an investment it is also necessary to have enough time to get a good profit. There will be no additional opportunities to earn those investors who participated in early investment?
No additional income is provided. Early investors will have the maximum profit due to having a discount on the purchase. But you can also use your tokens to pay for services on the platform. These are also advantageous conditions.
There is a fairly transparent policy with no additional features. Buy tokens, then sell tokens, but already with some profit. Quickly such work certainly will not happen, but I hope that in a month we shall see development.
Activity: 142
Those universities with which the cooperation negotiations are ready to fully move to such a method of certification? Or is it a question of parallel application of paper versions of diplomas?
Activity: 133
Now among investors there are people who understand it. On this, I think that it is not necessary to explain how it works, such information is in online access. The question of introduction of this technology to universities is interesting. Can they make their own decisions about the use of electronic certificates?
Activity: 74
I want to see how it works. Now more and more it is a question of application of blockchain-technologies in the sphere of document circulation. I think that this would be a new stage in the decentralization of all government organizations. Those ico who can start working with this chain will need to explain how safe this process is.
Activity: 129
I like the project! Are you able to explain the value derived from using the blockchain?
Secure storage of personal information students and students can see and manage their academic development or their entire career in their smart-contract based on Edgecoin. This is the concept of this ICO.
Activity: 138
It seems to me that the task of this project is not just storing personal information. It's a lot deeper. Universities should help students to accept this type of educational services. So universities should benefit from it. I think this can only be done if the number of e-learning students increases.
I agree with you. I think it will be difficult to deal with all the participants. Here we need a strategic program for the development of blockchain technology. I see it now in all spheres. I hope that education will also adopt this technology.
Activity: 139
It seems to me that the task of this project is not just storing personal information. It's a lot deeper. Universities should help students to accept this type of educational services. So universities should benefit from it. I think this can only be done if the number of e-learning students increases.
Activity: 56
I like the project! Are you able to explain the value derived from using the blockchain?
I see new participants who are interested in supporting this project. It is quite clear that such a topic as the provision of e-learning attracts attention. I hope that ICO will be successful.
Of course. But I'm more interested in the question of securely storing personal information using a smart contract. This is properly provided by this project. I hope I will soon be able to evaluate such a service.
Activity: 151
I see a simple structure of this system. I got this explanation from the project representatives : Edgecoin works with universities, e-learning platforms and consultants to provide students with the latest technology.
It was about schools that can participate in this project on the rights of partners. I think that this idea may interest only private schools at this stage. The state should pay for services in State structures. I don't think the ministry is ready for this step. Although I do not rule out the possibility of applying for a small number of students with disabilities.
Activity: 135
I saw a movement in the work on the site. Before that it was not very convenient. Now there is a direct connection with the manager of the company. But the essence does not change. The main thing is that the sales went well.
I like everything about this ico. Let's see what happens after testing the first Edgecoin product. Perhaps there will be a sharp influx of investors, and may be a project interested in large investment campaigns.
For large investment funds need 100% guarantee of success. At this stage ico is too early to talk about it. But after starting the system is certainly possible. Will the Edgecoin team be interested in this investment?
Why can't it be? Of course for such a large-scale project will need additional injections after launch. If investors and representatives of the system can find common interests, it will be a good impetus for further expansion of the project.
Developers do not plan to attract large investors. It's written in Telegram. I generally understand that. The profit will have to be divided later. Investment funds are not often involved in the fate of ICO.
Activity: 140
The biggest benefit is the investors who participated in the pre-ICO. But I think everyone else also has a big chance of getting a profit from the purchase at the moment. But I do not understand why not sold tokens will not be burned?
It seems to me that they can be used as an advertising campaign to attract students to use this system. But let's see how the ICO will end. Such a question should be directed directly to the team of developers. Huh
The project representatives say that after the end of ICO, those tokens that are not sold will be used in the re-sales campaign. This is a very interesting variant of events. Such sales can take quite a long time.
Activity: 140
Nevertheless, it is not clear to me whether universities can cooperate among themselves by means of the main platform. How will the learning process be carried out if the student wants to use courses from different universities at the same time?
I don't think that's possible. Universities will not be interested in this. The idea of studying courses in different universities is very interesting, but the certificate is issued by the university, not Edgecoin. They only encrypt them. Possible in the future such opportunities will be available.
Activity: 104
However, it remains unclear in which region the first application of your system is planned. I'll wait for the presentation of your partnerships. Maybe after that your strategy on attracted states will become clear.

I think the team will consider all possible proposals. It's not as simple as it may seem. The beginning of work in the system may depend on the number of partners from the field of education in this region.
I read that we are talking about the participation of Indian students in the first period of the launch of the Edgecoin system. But it's not stable yet. If China would offer more partnership, I think it might change that decision.
If this project is able to run its system in several countries at the same time, it will be a huge confirmation that everyone needs an inter-state standard of education. This could be the beginning of expansion to different countries without participation in associations.
This requires an international standard for personal data encryption. To approve it in different regions it is necessary to negotiate with all universities that are licensed. Is it possible to make it so large, I do not understand.
Activity: 147
I intrigued the issue of future cooperation with ASEAN. If this association will work with this project, it shows the scope of the project not on one country, so the number of students will be very large.
Where did you read this information? Such expansion was not indicated on the media channel of the project. I would like to know more details about this. I consider such cooperation to be important for the development of the entire e-learning system in this region.
Such a project, which has been proposed by this ICO, has not been yet. I think that all developing countries will be willing to use this method of certifying certificates. In the association of countries apply this will be very important.
That would be convenient. If the certificate will be approved in several countries at once, the questions with employment on this principle in people will not arise. Easy and reliable method of document storage can attract attention of State structures.
Activity: 104
I would like to know how the investments will be divided for different countries that will participate in the Edgecoin system. After all, the funds that will be received from the sales ICO limited. It is not clear how you can pay for the constant increase in the number of platforms.
I think that it will be logical not to divide investments by countries, but to allocate money for newcomers. As they are added, profits from this partnership will also increase. But of course the sum of the collected investments should be the most part of such increase of partners.
Pages:
Jump to: