Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [ICO & BOUNTY] Edgecoin Education Revolution built on Blockchain 🚀 - page 69. (Read 14048 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
If this project is able to run its system in several countries at the same time, it will be a huge confirmation that everyone needs an inter-state standard of education. This could be the beginning of expansion to different countries without participation in associations.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
I intrigued the issue of future cooperation with ASEAN. If this association will work with this project, it shows the scope of the project not on one country, so the number of students will be very large.
Where did you read this information? Such expansion was not indicated on the media channel of the project. I would like to know more details about this. I consider such cooperation to be important for the development of the entire e-learning system in this region.
Such a project, which has been proposed by this ICO, has not been yet. I think that all developing countries will be willing to use this method of certifying certificates. In the association of countries apply this will be very important.
Activity: 138
I would like to know how the investments will be divided for different countries that will participate in the Edgecoin system. After all, the funds that will be received from the sales ICO limited. It is not clear how you can pay for the constant increase in the number of platforms.
Activity: 2
Activity: 135
Drawing attention to the use of blockchain technology in the education system occupies a fairly large investment resource. Not all users are willing to accept this need. I hope the team can prove it in practice.
Activity: 138
I intrigued the issue of future cooperation with ASEAN. If this association will work with this project, it shows the scope of the project not on one country, so the number of students will be very large.
Where did you read this information? Such expansion was not indicated on the media channel of the project. I would like to know more details about this. I consider such cooperation to be important for the development of the entire e-learning system in this region.
This was briefly hinted Kambiz Djafari in the chat Telegram. Details of this will be known to us within the next week. I hope this will open up information on the number of countries that would support this system.
Activity: 140
It's a pity that the link to the sold tokens is updated once a week. I'd like to watch it more often. I think the sale is starting to gain momentum, especially it will be seen after the presentation of the new service for testing.
I hope to increase the value of the token Edgecoin after closing ico. The representative of the project says that this trend will be observed every time a new partner for the system will join. That would be great.
Of course, this shows a direct correlation of profit increase from token trading. But the fact that the unsold tokens will be burned I have not seen any information. I hope this balance won't be that big to affect the trade.
Activity: 104
I have heard that the work of the project in both the Asian region and India is being actively discussed. The large scale of the project will require a lot of investment. I hope everything goes according to the roadmap.
Are we talking about specific team work or is this job only planned for the future? I would like to know how close the development team was able to solve the issues of partnership with specific educational institutions.
This week will be presented information about new partnership agreements. I think we'll be given specific information on Asia, but I don't think it's about universities or schools. It will be a larger partnership.
Thanks for the explanation. I'll be waiting for new information. Working on agreements with universities can be time-consuming. After all, in this project there should be an answer to the question of technical base of such electronic courses.
Activity: 139
I have heard that the work of the project in both the Asian region and India is being actively discussed. The large scale of the project will require a lot of investment. I hope everything goes according to the roadmap.
Are we talking about specific team work or is this job only planned for the future? I would like to know how close the development team was able to solve the issues of partnership with specific educational institutions.
This information will be provided to us at once in the media sources. Now we are talking about a major work with the association of Asian countries. But I have not seen any confirmation of such a question.
Activity: 147
I think that before  started to collect the investments, the team made a calculation about the necessary funds. Now we will watch how the connections in the system are established, and then we get the result of platform creation. The map shows it.
Activity: 104
Now the team is working on the presentation of the new service. I'd like to know how we can evaluate it. The fact that ICO will make a presentation already emphasizes his intentions of entering the market.
Activity: 103
After Dr. Walter Tonetto joined the team, we can wait for a new round of work on partner agreements. I have seen his list of merits and works, he has extensive experience with ICO and cryptocurrency. That's what we need.
Activity: 134
Yesterday in Telegram was opened chat with Kambiz Djafari. There it was possible to ask questions to him. There was an interesting communication. I was pleased to personally know the opinion of the co-founder about the success of his project.
I really liked this opportunity. Too bad he had very little time to socialize. I think that this opportunity will be available to us several times before the closing of ICO. If you see the work on the project, you can draw conclusions for the participation of investment.
Of course it was cool, but when we can communicate with such representatives is not known. You need to keep an eye on the chat to find out the time of such a conversation. I'll keep an eye on the news.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It is great to see that block chain technology is also applicable and being used even in educational system. One thing, I've visited the edgecoin website and I saw the status of the ico, I wonder there is no countdown about it. Can I know until when the ico will run?

Sales have been going on for a long time. The link to the number of tokens sold is already active and is updated once a week. Until the closure of ICO left 33 days.

https://www.edgecoin.io/ico
I see, 33 days is a long time duration that is why based on the current status it has a lot of possibility so become sold out. Thanks for the information, I will bookmark this platform.
Activity: 350
Of course, such a project can collect a large amount of investment. But whether this idea to get the real sector in the field of education will depend only on the team and experts. I want to watch.
The developers are doing very large-scale work. The e-Learning market continues to expand. So there's plenty of room for a new project. Moreover, I think that Edgecoin can offer a worthy solution and a demanded product. I will definitely test the new service.
I have a question. So are you guys fully licensed already? Or is that just the future plan?

Your question is not clear. But I think that part of the questions can be addressed by email company. Of course, you need to know all the information to make an investment decision. I don't think the Edgecoin developers will be against it.
Activity: 135
I have a question. So are you guys fully licensed already? Or is that just the future plan?

I have previously read information about registering this company as a legal entity in Germany. A more detailed inquiry of course can be made through the official representatives of this ICO.
Activity: 125
I am not sure that this project needs an educational license. I don't know what you're going to ask. But it is clear that all partners who will directly offer training courses must be licensed.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Of course, such a project can collect a large amount of investment. But whether this idea to get the real sector in the field of education will depend only on the team and experts. I want to watch.
Pages:
Jump to: