Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 18. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 19
Guys, tell me can I now buy already tokens on forkdelta and move them to the wallet?
You can because there are few  transactions on forkdelta .
Would be better if you wait until this token listed on other exchange though

I don't think cedex is listed on fork delta. If I'm not mistaken CDX is Commodity Ad Network.

It's only available on Idex as cedex
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
The majority of those who sell tokens are the ones receiving from telegram or twitter campaigns. Actually there is great potential to gain more profit. It's just that maybe they have an urgent need. So without thinking they sell tokennya.
Most bounty players are selling all CEDEXs at low levels and this is a great opportunity to invest in CEDEX right now as there is certainly going to be a lot of good news about the new exchange or when the market recovers. Personally I highly value this project because their development team is one of the very good and very experienced people.

Yeah always the case with some bounty hunters, they dump their tokens as soon as they get a hold of it, and the smart one's will pick them up at cheap prices, but am hodling my cedex for some good amount of time, cedex have not start developing to potential yet, why dump so early? am not selling cheap, no way Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
The majority of those who sell tokens are the ones receiving from telegram or twitter campaigns. Actually there is great potential to gain more profit. It's just that maybe they have an urgent need. So without thinking they sell tokennya.
Most bounty players are selling all CEDEXs at low levels and this is a great opportunity to invest in CEDEX right now as there is certainly going to be a lot of good news about the new exchange or when the market recovers. Personally I highly value this project because their development team is one of the very good and very experienced people.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Thank you so much! All the tokens I received.
I wish success to the team!
We are waiting for news on the development of the project!
Activity: 288
Merit: 1
Hi friends!

CEDEX is now listed on Bitgur price index - https://bitgur.com/coin/CEDEX! You can add it to customizable watchlist and create advanced price alerts.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
Guys, tell me can I now buy already tokens on forkdelta and move them to the wallet?
You can because there are few  transactions on forkdelta .
Would be better if you wait until this token listed on other exchange though
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
The project is really very good, and I'm even glad that there are people who immediately sell at the current price. As always, I set up orders to buy, and they will be executed.
Activity: 560
I have participated in this project, I advise everyone to join because I find this project has good team and good mentor will help the project achieve the goals that the project put forward.
Activity: 536
Merit: 10
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 546
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The token sale has end and the token has been distributed but whether the developers completed the where will this token be marketed?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Thanks for the bounty tokens I received it and it's safe in my wallet, going to hold it for a few years and see how it does  Grin

A very good thing because everything has been paid but is this token already on the market today?

Activity: 168
Merit: 5
How much was raised in the ICO? I just received the tokens in my mew account and now waiting for further announcement. Is cedex already trading somwhere or an exchange has to be announced yet?
As far as my observations, CEDEX tokens have been traded in forkdelta even though the transactions are not too many. I see the price is still far from the price of ICO. Probably because the CEDEX token has not been listed on the main exchange. I am sure, in the near future the price of coins will go to the moon. We just have to wait for the right time.
What I do not understand how the people there manage to sell. I think it is better to keep the coins a little longer and it is clear to everyone that you can get more profit than now.
Activity: 434
I ran a test evaluation for a stone. Price indication seems it's well below 25-30% market retail value.
It's about 27,5% off from IdEx market value
That's about the average cost on the international market today. Including discount

It will probably go back up after a few months, we just need to wait a little bit and hold our tokens I hope the bounty hunters will not sell at a low price

True, please be patient the member who holds this token, let alone price is now very much a price of ICO, fore the price will be higher than the price of the ICO
Activity: 536
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
How much was raised in the ICO? I just received the tokens in my mew account and now waiting for further announcement. Is cedex already trading somwhere or an exchange has to be announced yet?
As far as my observations, CEDEX tokens have been traded in forkdelta even though the transactions are not too many. I see the price is still far from the price of ICO. Probably because the CEDEX token has not been listed on the main exchange. I am sure, in the near future the price of coins will go to the moon. We just have to wait for the right time.
Activity: 532
Activity: 308
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Thanks for the bounty tokens I received it and it's safe in my wallet, going to hold it for a few years and see how it does  Grin
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Something like something gloomy is perceived by news from the fact that the distribution of tokens began and information about the release on the stock exchange will soon be announced in the telegram channel. Where the cries of "Hooray", "I will soon be rich," "Cedex will make me a millionaire"?
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
So is there any way we can trade cedex during that time except for etherdelta?
The market will do what the market does, we can not stop that, but when CEDEX is officially listed, it will be far better for everyone...
Pages:
Jump to: