Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 19. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
there are many things to consider before taking that step, we want to make sure that CEDEX  is here for a long time, so we will not rush into anything,
Activity: 280
5 cedex coins were deposited to my account when I opened the account but later they just disappeared I never rec them again.I don't know what cedex upto
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello! What are the plans for the release of the tokens on the exchange?
What is the news on the project? On Twitter, there is still no news.
Thank you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I ran a test evaluation for a stone. Price indication seems it's well below 25-30% market retail value.
It's about 27,5% off from IdEx market value
That's about the average cost on the international market today. Including discount

It will probably go back up after a few months, we just need to wait a little bit and hold our tokens I hope the bounty hunters will not sell at a low price
Bitcoin only exchanges value without any hard assets to back it up.  When CEDEX exchange will go in full swing most of CEDEX Tokens will be backed up with a hard asset i.e. diamonds and you can ask that hard asset to be delivered to you (from the virtual world to the real world ) when ever you want or trade it on CEDEX exchange like gold or any other real world asset.  Thats why they got 95% of their financing from fintech before the ICO.  ICO is was just a hoop for them through which they had to go in order to get on the blockchain.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I ran a test evaluation for a stone. Price indication seems it's well below 25-30% market retail value.
It's about 27,5% off from IdEx market value
That's about the average cost on the international market today. Including discount
Some of them have got tokens already.  Read back above posts.  They are among the most informed about CEDEX Token as they have been promoting it for many months.  Thats why they fully understand the uniqueness and real value of CEDEX Tokens.
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
When will the bounty distributions take place? The spreadsheets are currently closed when opened.

They will probably give the bounty after all the token sale participants got their coins, so I guess you will receive it in the next few days
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
When will the distribution of tokens bounty ??
telegram admin.

Reshef CEDEX team, [10.05.18 16:26]
We will begin distribution to bounty participants next week, but you should be able to view the spreadsheet in its updated form within the next 48 hours or so, possibly sooner.

So just hang in there a little while longer and you will all get your coins soon enough!

We apologize for the delay
Activity: 125
When will the distribution of tokens bounty ??
Activity: 19
Got my tokens!! thx to the moon !!
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
sellera ico CEDEX is now finished, just update the distribution of tokens and the release of its market, hopefully all the promises that can be given in accordance with roadmap, whitepaper, website, and chanel-chanel other cedex project, hopefully it does not become a lie,
I really want to know
when will the token distribution start?
and when token cedek can be bought and sold right?
and in the market exchange where token cedek will be released?
Did you used google translate or something like that? Almost of your words are incorrect. It's CEDEX not cedek.
Someone said on above if they are starting to distribute the token today.
When people received it and they should be go to forkdelta or IDEX to sell/buy it.
Merit: 24
Hello dear community, is it already possible to trade CEDEX tokens on token exchanges. In specific on the EtherDelta exchange? And if yes, under which name are they listed?
Thank you for the Help

You do not need a token name for the EtherDelta, use the smart contract address.
Activity: 10
Hello dear community, is it already possible to trade CEDEX tokens on token exchanges. In specific on the EtherDelta exchange? And if yes, under which name are they listed?
Thank you for the Help
Activity: 19
The concept looks viable. Good luck for the project.
I have just a question. Do you offer a trading only platform, or there is also the possibility of physically trade diamonds for tokens? That would be even more amazing.

At this point it would be a platform for trading diamonds and tokens, where you can essentially get a physical product (diamond) or you choose to purchase one with our tokens, or convert a diamond into a cryptocurrency (cedex coins)

Activity: 238
The concept looks viable. Good luck for the project.
I have just a question. Do you offer a trading only platform, or there is also the possibility of physically trade diamonds for tokens? That would be even more amazing.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
I just read in their telegram group that distribution were already started. Hope we could see the final spreadsheet on how many tokens to be distributed on the bounty participants.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
sellera ico CEDEX is now finished, just update the distribution of tokens and the release of its market, hopefully all the promises that can be given in accordance with roadmap, whitepaper, website, and chanel-chanel other cedex project, hopefully it does not become a lie,
I really want to know
when will the token distribution start?
and when token cedek can be bought and sold right?
and in the market exchange where token cedek will be released?
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
When will the bounty distributions take place? The spreadsheets are currently closed when opened.
Pages:
Jump to: