Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 42. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
You say that most of the platform’s data will be stored in the blockchain. Where will the rest of the data be stored?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Greetings, friends. Tell me, when the pre-sale starts?
Good afternoon. Pre-sale starts on January 12 at 19:00 GMT.

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Greetings, friends. Tell me, when the pre-sale starts?
Activity: 364
Are you sure that the undergoing identification and authentication ensures performing only qualified actions by the users in relation to the platform?
Activity: 238
Friends, what data will be required for registration for pre-sale?
All the data is standard: name, surname and e-mail address.
Activity: 336
Friends, what data will be required for registration for pre-sale?
Activity: 238
I’ve seen the info in your white paper that the feasibility assessment will be carried out basing on particular documents. What kind of documents, if you don’t mind me asking?
Activity: 392
It is commendable that you’ve decided to implement your own identification system, but in my opinion it would be better to use a ready-made version which is tried and true. Consequently, all the users would be sure that there’re only active users on the platform, not the scammers.
Who told you that Cedex team created its own identification system? The company chose the ready-made option, it will use Civic and the additional Verify service.
Why is it necessary to use additional Verify service?
This service will check government documents and compare them to their databases in order to confirm authentication. Using Civic and Verify together will maximize security.
But why should they use both of them? They could use e-residency, which offers all the same options of those two services at once.
This option is unacceptable for Cedex, since the state completely manages the identification process and is entitled to revocation in this case.
Does Cedex team consider developing its own identification system in the future?
Activity: 252
It is commendable that you’ve decided to implement your own identification system, but in my opinion it would be better to use a ready-made version which is tried and true. Consequently, all the users would be sure that there’re only active users on the platform, not the scammers.
Who told you that Cedex team created its own identification system? The company chose the ready-made option, it will use Civic and the additional Verify service.
This service will check government documents and compare them to their databases in order to confirm authentication. Using Civic and Verify together will maximize security.
But why should they use both of them? They could use e-residency, which offers all the same options of those two services at once.
This option is unacceptable for Cedex, since the state completely manages the identification process and is entitled to revocation in this case.

Activity: 266
Can you explain how the evaluation option will ensure the creation and execution of smart contracts?
Activity: 177
CEDEX SEASON'S GREETINGS
#CEDEX http://bit.ly/2Bd2Itj

Good evening, friends. As I understand it, the platform will evaluate the profitability of each transaction. And what parameters will determine the profitability of the transaction?

The DEX, CEDEX’s proprietary machine-learning algorithm, addresses the most significant obstacles in transferring diamonds into an asset class, i.e. lack of transparency and coherence in diamond value appraisal. The DEX takes gemological data, diamond financial indexes data and global inventory data into consideration. Utilizing the global diamond inventory data, the DEX quantifies diamond prices and ranks individual diamonds and their respective prices.
The use of diamonds for investment is something new. You will help users with advice on choosing a prospective investment asset, if he has not quite figured out this market yet?
Good afternoon. If I buy a diamond on your platform, will I have to pay for the purchase immediately or only after the delivery is completed?

As it is all executed by smart contract on the blockchain, it is immutable, and the contract generated for the diamond sale is delisted only once it arrives at you (the purchaser).

Hello friends. Are coins prices, that will be established during the ICO, known, already?

The official exchange rate during the ICO will be — 500 Cedex Coin for 1 Eth. The cost of one token at this rate calculate by yourself, please.

Ok, i am still, completely confused about the Diamonds buying because whether we can buy the diamonds by using the tokens. If so then there will be a huge demand for the coins in the market and these people have conducted their very long run for promoting the campaign in order to get awareness about the project.

The only way to pay for diamonds or services is with the Cedex coin, that is correct.

Greetings. I do not quite understand what "short sales" on the platform are like. I just already faced this concept, but only in the securities market. How this will be realized here, I will not even make up my mind.

Short selling is the well-established practice of selling securities without owning them. This strategy is motivated by the belief that the price of a security will drop, allowing it to be bought back a lower price to generate a profit. In such a case, traders earn the price difference of the security minus the borrowing cost.  More info in whitepaper, section 5.3 - https://cedex.com/img/Whitepaper.pdf

Hello! Can anybody explain in detail, by what principle will the baskets be traded on the platform?

Hello. I have read that the loans will be issued by the platform in case the user has the selected diamond tokens. What are selected diamond tokens and how they can be obtained?

Traders will be able to use their portfolios as collateral to receive CEDEX Coin loans. Selected diamond tokens just refer to the CEDEX token. The diamonds held by the custodian on behalf of traders will be able to serve as collateral for providing loans.

Activity: 84
Good evening, friends. As I understand it, the platform will evaluate the profitability of each transaction. And what parameters will determine the profitability of the transaction?
Pages:
Jump to: