Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 41. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I didn’t quite understand the subject! Cedex is a platform for trading! And is it possible to see the terminal itself? Or at least a demo version? How will everything happen?
Activity: 294
Hello! As I found out, Cedex planned to use the Civic procedure, based on of e-mail and user’s mobile phone, for authentication. It seems to me, that this is not enough in today's environment. Are there any other opinions?
Good day! There are other opinions!) I’m not going to argue with you, that this is not the safest and the most "advanced" authentication method today. But it is suitable enough for nowadays tasks. Besides, the blockchain makes it even more safer.
Nevertheless, the only thing, that calms me down in your reply is, that the procedure is suitable only as of today. The more serious protection is needed.
I agree with you. Therefore, there is a possibility to combine Civic with the existing service – Verify, that automatically checks public document and compares with the database to confirm authentication.
Do you know, why I'm so careful about this? I have heard, that Ethereum was hacked recently.
Yes, you are in the loop, as I see. The glitch resulted in a loss of about 50 million dollars. But there are options for resolving the issue. For example, it can be a system for Qtum smart-contract, that is successfully using the PoS algorithm, currently. Anyway, they work on this issue and everyone understands the importance of it.
Well, well! And what will be used for evaluation of smart-contracts?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Hello! As I found out, Cedex planned to use the Civic procedure, based on of e-mail and user’s mobile phone, for authentication. It seems to me, that this is not enough in today's environment. Are there any other opinions?
Good day! There are other opinions!) I’m not going to argue with you, that this is not the safest and the most "advanced" authentication method today. But it is suitable enough for nowadays tasks. Besides, the blockchain makes it even more safer.
Nevertheless, the only thing, that calms me down in your reply is, that the procedure is suitable only as of today. The more serious protection is needed.
I agree with you. Therefore, there is a possibility to combine Civic with the existing service – Verify, that automatically checks public document and compares with the database to confirm authentication.
Do you know, why I'm so careful about this? I have heard, that Ethereum was hacked recently.
Yes, you are in the loop, as I see. The glitch resulted in a loss of about 50 million dollars. But there are options for resolving the issue. For example, it can be a system for Qtum smart-contract, that is successfully using the PoS algorithm, currently. Anyway, they work on this issue and everyone understands the importance of it.
How much can be discounted at the pre-sales stage, guys?
Hello! Discount for participants of the pre-sale and for the first members is placed in 9%. Good discount overall!
Activity: 168
Hello, gentlemen! What qualifications do project managers have? What were the similar projects in their career? Did they succeed?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello! Tell us, please, what market share Cedex counts on in the next 5-7 years? I would like to estimate the prospects.
Activity: 84
How much can be discounted at the pre-sales stage, guys?
Activity: 280
Can it be true, that I will be able to buy a diamond for my girlfriend through the project’s platform? To just up and buy it? It's very interesting. And how will it get to me?
Activity: 392
IS it planned to attract some significant industry’s players during the distribution of coins? To find immediately and cooperate with partners in the industry.

Hello. I can't really tell you definitively, but basing on the coins distribution plans, then this is not planned at the moment. However, a lot of funds are allocated to marketing. Perhaps the partners will be attracted through this item.
Activity: 392
IS it planned to attract some significant industry’s players during the distribution of coins? To find immediately and cooperate with partners in the industry.
Activity: 177
What are the main advantages of your CEDEX exchange? Is your exchange decentralized? When will the CEDEX exchange start working? What new tools for trading will be presented to traders on your exchange?

It's not a currency exchange but an exchange for diamonds.  the platform is expected to launch in Q3 2018. You can find more info here:

This short video will gives a quick overview of what Cedex is https://youtu.be/kx-T9cEQx30

There are more videos and webinars you can view here: https://cedex.com/videos

You can also check out the site here https://cedex.com/
YouTube CEDEX.com
Activity: 238
What are the main advantages of your CEDEX exchange? Is your exchange decentralized? When will the CEDEX exchange start working? What new tools for trading will be presented to traders on your exchange?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I’ve seen the info in your white paper that the feasibility assessment will be carried out basing on particular documents. What kind of documents, if you don’t mind me asking?

Well, I would like to know these particular documents you will dependable on your assessment for this matter.
Pages:
Jump to: