Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 49. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 31
Interesting project for you. And Bounty probably is available. I regret that the rank is too low for me to participate.
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
In a Move to Accelerate Transparency and Development in the Diamond Industry, CEDEX and IDEX Online Join Forces
___
https://www.afp.com/en/news/1312/move-accelerate-transparency-and-development-diamond-industry-cedex-and-idex-online-join-forces-201711270054831
___

I couldn't find anywhere if there is a soft cap or a hard cap or if the unsold tokens will be burned. Is there any information regarding this?

Originally the hard cap was set at 100,000 ETH.  With the rising cost of ETH it may be set lower by the time the sale begins.  We will keep you posted.   

From what I see this is a kind of asset backed token. Am I correctly understanding the cedex token?

No, the CEDEX token is not asset backed, that would be the D-Token which represents a diamond. The CEDEX token is used as currency on the platform to pay for services or diamonds.

I see, thanks for the clarification. Is the CEDEX token a exclusive currency to pay for these things, is it offered as an option alongside crypto or fiat?

It is the only currency you can buy the D tokens with, and they are the diamonds.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I couldn't find anywhere if there is a soft cap or a hard cap or if the unsold tokens will be burned. Is there any information regarding this?

Originally the hard cap was set at 100,000 ETH.  With the rising cost of ETH it may be set lower by the time the sale begins.  We will keep you posted.   

From what I see this is a kind of asset backed token. Am I correctly understanding the cedex token?

No, the CEDEX token is not asset backed, that would be the D-Token which represents a diamond. The CEDEX token is used as currency on the platform to pay for services or diamonds.

I see, thanks for the clarification. Is the CEDEX token a exclusive currency to pay for these things, is it offered as an option alongside crypto or fiat?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
did anyone ever mentioned that your name looked a lot like c-cex? if i didnt look carefully i thought it was c-cex, and why c-cex and having token sales here.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Following this thread. Looks like an interesting project.

Saw the youtube video and the plan sounds nice.
Going read the whitepaper soon and will be back if i have questions about this project.

What i understand from the video is that on the cedex decentralized platform everyone could buy and sell diamonds, but to buy and sell people should use the special created token for the platform which we can purchased during the ICO.

Don't you think you create an bridge on the platform by using the token only?
I mean that people first need to deposit fiat/btc/eth to some place and than exchange it for the token and after that it is tradeable for diamonds.

you mean you will collect 100k eth in the crowd sale, thats really a huge number, and i think its too much for your project

What we actually said was  With the rising cost of ETH it may be set lower by the time the sale begins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
you mean you will collect 100k eth in the crowd sale, thats really a huge number, and i think its too much for your project

Activity: 812
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Transforming #Diamond into a Real #Asset Through #CEDEX Platform - NewsBTC article
___
http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/24/cedex-diamond-real-asset-platform/
BlockChain Expo –
North America - November 29-30th, Santa Clara.
Presenting CEDEX on Day 2 at 13:10 in the ICOs and Blockchain Technologies track on the main expo floor

https://blockchain-expo.com/northamerica/
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello!
An interesting project .. let's say it's not ordinary.
Question..
Does one of the team have sufficient experience in the diamond industry?
Thank you!

The co-founder, Ronen Priewer, has over 2 decades of diamond industry experience. You can see more on the team page here: https://cedex.com/#team

Thank you!
I already read this article about your project  -  http://www.londonstockexchange.com/exchange/news/alliance-news/detail/1508750777893701400.html
I am impressed.
I will support you.
I wish you success!
Hello!
Question..
Thank you!

The co-founder, Ronen Priewer, has over 2 decades of diamond industry experience. You can see more on the team page here: https://cedex.com/#team
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Hello!
Question..
Thank you!
Do you have agreemennts with some diamond company or fabric? And why people will sell diamond for you tokens? There are very big volatility

Do you have any experience in projects like this?

No one has experience with a certified blockchain diamond exchange yet, we intend to be the first. However, the Cedex team does have extensive Diamond industry knowledge and experience. CEDEX wants to engineer a ground-breaking change – enabling people to liquidate and invest in diamonds like any other financial asset, in a transparent and secure way. Volatility is not just an issue in crypto, it's in global market fiat as well. Certainly it's been a considerable challenge to establish fungibility for diamonds and allow uniform trading. The CEDEX platform solves this problem by applying the DEX algorithm and creating a smart-contract Token that represents a gemologically validated asset. It is then possible to apply innovative trading mechanisms employing blockchain-based Tokens, such as category trading, short selling or ETF trading, to the diamond industry. We stress that these mechanisms are not a complete set. In the future, more diamond-trading mechanisms will be developed with blockchain-based tokenization of diamonds being the technological enabler.
Activity: 154
Do you have any experience in projects like this?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Do you have agreemennts with some diamond company or fabric? And why people will sell diamond for you tokens? There are very big volatility
Pages:
Jump to: