Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 45. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Diamonds tokenization — that’s very unusual, I have not seen anything like it on the market in the past twelve months. However, I very much doubt that someone will benefit from it. For this reason, I will watch the project for now. I’m not going to invest my money. Though, I wish these guys good luck in development))

You are wrong saying so. No matter what, but it will bring certain benefits to all process’ members. As main points, I would point out, that there won’t be any additional expenditures for transformation or for insurance, while a diamond is involved in the ecosystem’s trading.
This is not enough, for the project considered successful. There should be some benefits from transactions, high level of security and many other things. Unfortunately, I haven't seen this here.
I don't think that you looked. As for benefits from each transaction, the use of cedex-coins will save you the fee, which would be charged within fiat-currency transactions. In addition, a diamond itself and all transactions will be fixed in a diamond’s smart contract, which determines a high level of security.
How do things stand with the speed of the service?
In this regard, everything is fine, as well, so don't worry, buddy. Transactions closings will be processed very quickly, efficiently, and peer-to-peer without an interference of any third party.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Diamonds tokenization — that’s very unusual, I have not seen anything like it on the market in the past twelve months. However, I very much doubt that someone will benefit from it. For this reason, I will watch the project for now. I’m not going to invest my money. Though, I wish these guys good luck in development))

You are wrong saying so. No matter what, but it will bring certain benefits to all process’ members. As main points, I would point out, that there won’t be any additional expenditures for transformation or for insurance, while a diamond is involved in the ecosystem’s trading.
This is not enough, for the project considered successful. There should be some benefits from transactions, high level of security and many other things. Unfortunately, I haven't seen this here.
I don't think that you looked. As for benefits from each transaction, the use of cedex-coins will save you the fee, which would be charged within fiat-currency transactions. In addition, a diamond itself and all transactions will be fixed in a diamond’s smart contract, which determines a high level of security.
How do things stand with the speed of the service?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Activity: 294

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

Activity: 294
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
CEDEX a lightpaper looks interesting, but whats is the difference between a white-paper and a lightpaper?
Activity: 280
Hello! I would like to know, whether I will get the purchased tokens immediately to my wallet or not?
Unfortunately, no. The coins distribution among investors will take place immediately after ICO.
Activity: 336
Hello! I would like to know, whether I will get the purchased tokens immediately to my wallet or not?
Activity: 350
Good day, everyone! Does anyone know, how many tokens will the company put on ICO?
As far as I know, they will put 50 million coins on sale.
Activity: 364
Good day, everyone! Does anyone know, how many tokens will the company put on ICO?
Activity: 177
What other types of pricing can appear on the platform after it is launched? What will differ them from the standard ones?

I will check with team on types. No standard ones for this type exist yet.

Traders which work with Cedex will be able to use the “capacity index” indicator in order to feel familiar with the market. It is very interesting, how is this indicator estimated for various types of diamonds?

Will check with team.

Do you have any competitors?

Not in the blockhain space.

I've seen somewhere that Cedex is already operating at the alpha testing stage. Give me a link, please. I really want to see the platform live.

Not quite ready for the public yet, sorry.

Activity: 266
I've seen somewhere that Cedex is already operating at the alpha testing stage. Give me a link, please. I really want to see the platform live.
What other types of pricing can appear on the platform after it is launched? What will differ them from the standard ones?
Activity: 224
Traders which work with Cedex will be able to use the “capacity index” indicator in order to feel familiar with the market. It is very interesting, how is this indicator estimated for various types of diamonds?
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Do you have any competitors?
Hello friends! Does anybody know how the system will determine the gemological perfection of the diamond?

To ensure trust and reliability, the CEDEX exchange only allows its users to purchase GIA-certified diamonds. GIA certificates are issued following grading by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).
Hello friends! Does anybody know how the system will determine the gemological perfection of the diamond?

Your question is completely not related to the project because they are connection diamond industry to the blockchain. The off-course project seems to be different but how far can people buy diamond can be stored in the blockchain?

I'm not sure what you mean. Here is a video which explains the process of storing a diamond on the blockchain through CEDEX. Start at 9:36 https://youtu.be/3E4puiR-5mQ

Hi everybody. Does anyone know what this company’s development DEX technology is?

DEX is CEDEX’s proprietary machine-learning algorithm. It addresses the most significant obstacles in transferring diamonds into an asset class, i.e. lack of transparency and coherence in diamond value appraisal. The DEX takes gemological data, diamond financial indexes data and global inventory data into consideration. Utilizing the global diamond inventory data, the DEX quantifies diamond prices and ranks individual diamonds and their respective prices
Activity: 406
Hi everybody. Does anyone know what this company’s development DEX technology is?
Pages:
Jump to: