Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 46. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Can you elaborate on the way in which you’re planning to fill the gap between the diamond industry and the innovative financial market?

Your question is completely not related to the project because they are connection diamond industry to the blockchain. The off-course project seems to be different but how far can people buy diamond can be stored in the blockchain?
Activity: 177
Good afternoon. Can you elaborate on the way in which you’re planning to fill the gap between the diamond industry and the innovative financial market?

I'll pass this question along to the team for comment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Good day to everybody. What is the total emission of coins?
Yes 100 Million tokens is correct
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
If I recall right, the total issue is 100 million coins.
Activity: 336
Activity: 294
Greetings, comrades. Is it already known when will the sale of coins start?

Yes. The sale starts on January 12, 2018, that’s very soon!
Activity: 392
Greetings, comrades. Is it already known when will the sale of coins start?
Activity: 406
In my opinion, Cedex doesn’t offer anything interesting. Purchasing diamonds? There’re a lot of other places to carry it out, and you can choose any method from a wide range of them to pay. Moreover, I'm sure that the platform will charge a large commission offering the same prices as the other markets do.
If there will be any commissions, they will be minimum ones. As for the value of diamonds, it will be lower on the platform than on exchanges; consequently, each investor can save money.
How will Cedex manage to offer diamonds at a price lower than the market one?
That’s easy! The platform will use info on the world's diamond reserves, unique DEX technology will calculate the price of a diamond and sell each particular gem at a reasonable price.
I’ve the info somewhere that DEX will use actively machine learning. What’s the purpose?
Activity: 280
In my opinion, Cedex doesn’t offer anything interesting. Purchasing diamonds? There’re a lot of other places to carry it out, and you can choose any method from a wide range of them to pay. Moreover, I'm sure that the platform will charge a large commission offering the same prices as the other markets do.
If there will be any commissions, they will be minimum ones. As for the value of diamonds, it will be lower on the platform than on exchanges; consequently, each investor can save money.
That’s easy! The platform will use info on the world's diamond reserves, unique DEX technology will calculate the price of a diamond and sell each particular gem at a reasonable price.
Activity: 378
Activity: 280
Activity: 252
Activity: 125
All Ur Base Is Belong To Us
It's always a good thing to have more competition in DEX area Smiley

Good luck guys !
This is my top pick ICO CEDEX56082561. Do we have to have a twitter account with a lot of followers to be eligible at all for this airdrop? Thanks for giving us Newbies the opportunity to participate

Hello. Sorry for any confusion, but there is no Cedex airdrop.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This is my top pick ICO CEDEX56082561. Do we have to have a twitter account with a lot of followers to be eligible at all for this airdrop? Thanks for giving us Newbies the opportunity to participate
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
I see this project as a very unique and uncommon idea in the cryptospace. Incorporating Diamond market into the blockchain is such a bold step. The blockchain technology has proven to be of relevant and applicable to many industries and markets and it has the potential to bring revolution to the diamond trading market through what Cedex is going to offer through this project. I am still going through the whitepaper to learn all I can about Cedex. I believe is a project to identify with.
Hi, CEDEX!
We opened the block with comments a few days ago. Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/cedex-4532 It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.

Will take a look, thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: