Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] (CED) CEDEX 1st Ever certified blockchain diamond exchange - page 44. (Read 79627 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Hello friends. Are coins prices, that will be established during the ICO, known, already?

The official exchange rate during the ICO will be — 500 Cedex Coin for 1 Eth. The cost of one token at this rate calculate by yourself, please.
Activity: 336
Hello friends. Are coins prices, that will be established during the ICO, known, already?
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
www.cd3d.app
Good afternoon. Is that true, that all internal services can be paid only with tokens? What if there are no free coins in the market? How, then, I can use Cedex?
Yes only cedex coin will be used on the platform and that's impossible that there are no available coins on the market mostly you can purchase this on exchanges.
Activity: 392
If diamonds sellers can get a payment only in tokens, they will be able to exchange it for fiat money inside the platform? I hope the fee in this case will be small.
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Is that true, that all internal services can be paid only with tokens? What if there are no free coins in the market? How, then, I can use Cedex?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
You are offering a unique product, I admit that, but the problem is that you focus only on cooperation with companies, producing diamonds. Believe me, if you start working with private owners of diamonds, you will get a much bigger audience and profit!

I think that companies know about that. That is why the platform will work as with companies, producers of diamonds, as with the private diamonds owners.

Yeah, you made me happy. I have already got upset! Don’t you know at what prices the company will buy diamonds from private owners?

I'm not an expert in diamonds, but I think that the price of each stone will depend on some of its characteristics. The only thing, that is already known - selling diamonds via Cedex will be 30-35% cheaper than in the store.

That’s a good benefit for the owners of such stones. Interestingly, it was managed to increase profit from diamonds sale via a Cedex due to Cedex?
Activity: 294
You are offering a unique product, I admit that, but the problem is that you focus only on cooperation with companies, producing diamonds. Believe me, if you start working with private owners of diamonds, you will get a much bigger audience and profit!

I think that companies know about that. That is why the platform will work as with companies, producers of diamonds, as with the private diamonds owners.

Yeah, you made me happy. I have already got upset! Don’t you know at what prices the company will buy diamonds from private owners?

I'm not an expert in diamonds, but I think that the price of each stone will depend on some of its characteristics. The only thing, that is already known - selling diamonds via Cedex will be 30-35% cheaper than in the store.

Activity: 294

Activity: 882
Merit: 548
                                                                    Cedex ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET       https://icotracker.net/project/cedex
                                                                                  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/944703584972787717

Activity: 177
@Devs
I wonder where you are going to safely store the diamonds in order to back the value of the coins. Also, as you might have good suppliers and competitive prices for the purchase of the diamonds, I wonder whether you will be able to sell physical gems to the public. Thanks.

From section 3.1 of the whitepaper:

A private diamond holder or dealer wishing to liquidate his or her holdings will be able to use the simple CEDEX
tokenization onboarding process to create a smart contract. This contract represents the financial offering, including the
sale of a single diamond, a shared investment on a high value diamond or a diamond basket sold to multiple traders
(Diamond ETF). Once the request is executed, the diamonds will be delivered to the custodian and validated against their
GIA certificate. Following approval, the Diamond-Smart Contract will be created and sent to the owner’s digital wallet. The
diamond will remain at the custodian for safe keeping and the Diamond-Smart Contract holder will have the option to either
list the Diamond-Smart Contract on the CEDEX Exchange or to sell directly peer-to-peer

To ensure trust and reliability, the CEDEX Exchange will only allow its users to purchase GIA-certified diamonds. GIA
certificates are issued following grading by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).

The goal is peer to peer selling and buying of diamonds to the public.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
@Devs
I wonder where you are going to safely store the diamonds in order to back the value of the coins. Also, as you might have good suppliers and competitive prices for the purchase of the diamonds, I wonder whether you will be able to sell physical gems to the public. Thanks.
Cedex Season's Greetings - Join the pre-sale registration now and get 10 free CEDEX Coins!

https://cedex.com/

___

CEDEX a lightpaper looks interesting, but whats is the difference between a white-paper and a lightpaper?

Generally speaking, a lightpaper is a much more concise and shorter document than a whitepaper. It often contains a lot of the same information, but shortened into bullet points for easier digestion.

Diamonds tokenization — that’s very unusual, I have not seen anything like it on the market in the past twelve months. However, I very much doubt that someone will benefit from it. For this reason, I will watch the project for now. I’m not going to invest my money. Though, I wish these guys good luck in development))

You are wrong saying so. No matter what, but it will bring certain benefits to all process’ members. As main points, I would point out, that there won’t be any additional expenditures for transformation or for insurance, while a diamond is involved in the ecosystem’s trading.
This is not enough, for the project considered successful. There should be some benefits from transactions, high level of security and many other things. Unfortunately, I haven't seen this here.
I don't think that you looked. As for benefits from each transaction, the use of cedex-coins will save you the fee, which would be charged within fiat-currency transactions. In addition, a diamond itself and all transactions will be fixed in a diamond’s smart contract, which determines a high level of security.
How do things stand with the speed of the service?

In testing, very good. We believe it will be in practice as well.

Hello, everyone! Does anyone know, whether the company will have its own gemological laboratory, or it will work with a third-party organization?

To ensure trust and reliability, the CEDEX exchange only allows its users to purchase GIA-certified diamonds. GIA certificates are issued following grading by the Gemological Institute of America (GIA).
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
There is a fragment in the description: “when placing a diamond on sale, it creates an equivalent number of tokens”. And what if an owner removes his ad? Will the created tokens be destroyed, or they will remain in circulation?
Activity: 196
Good afternoon. I am wondering, how long it will take your staff to check if a diamond complies with GIA certificate?
Activity: 103
Hello, friends! Will it be possible to sell diamond-tokens only on the internal exchange of the platform? Won’t there be listing on other exchanges?
Activity: 358
Friends, is that true, that all transactions within the platform will be conducted only in cedex-coins? Won’t we be able to use any other currencies, will we?
Activity: 364
Hello, everyone! Does anyone know, whether the company will have its own gemological laboratory, or it will work with a third-party organization?
Pages:
Jump to: