Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 34. (Read 33205 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

I think Coinmarketcap has some requirements for the new tokens. They will add the token details once it listed on two or more exchanges which are on coinmarketcap list. CGCX is new so it might take some time.

But I takling about exchange volume and listing to coinmarketcap, not about token. Their exchane not showing on coinmarket. While GBX Digital Asset Exchange for example listed already there (in few month after exchange launch). As for token they need to have 10k+ usd daily volume for listing on CMC.
Exactly what I'm worried about. I think it's a very strange that cgcx has not listed at the coinmarketcap. I don't understand whats happening. So much time was spent, but the results aren't in yet.

When they launched exchange? Do you know exact launch date? It seems take some time for showing on coinmarketcap or devs must contact them personally. For GBX exchange its tooks around few month I think (may be around 2 month after launch). Or may be they have more daily volume? As I know coinmarketcap have min limit for coins or tokens (10k daily min limit). But what about listing exchanges? Does they have min limit too?

I dont know about any special requirements for exchanges, but getting listed on coinmarketcap doesnt change the fundamentals (good exchange, token is pretty stable in this bear market, already multiple trading pairs, ...)
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

I think Coinmarketcap has some requirements for the new tokens. They will add the token details once it listed on two or more exchanges which are on coinmarketcap list. CGCX is new so it might take some time.

But I takling about exchange volume and listing to coinmarketcap, not about token. Their exchane not showing on coinmarket. While GBX Digital Asset Exchange for example listed already there (in few month after exchange launch). As for token they need to have 10k+ usd daily volume for listing on CMC.
Exactly what I'm worried about. I think it's a very strange that cgcx has not listed at the coinmarketcap. I don't understand whats happening. So much time was spent, but the results aren't in yet.

When they launched exchange? Do you know exact launch date? It seems take some time for showing on coinmarketcap or devs must contact them personally. For GBX exchange its tooks around few month I think (may be around 2 month after launch). Or may be they have more daily volume? As I know coinmarketcap have min limit for coins or tokens (10k daily min limit). But what about listing exchanges? Does they have min limit too?
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
CGCX is a large project that has raised a lot of funds (75,227ETH), does the team have no plans to register their tokens in another exchange? besides their exchange

They to want to make success their own platform so that I don't think they have any plan to add this token to other exchanges. This exchange have good volume with nice marketing effort it could get nice attention and give tough time to other exchanges and it will be healthy competition.

indeed, the current market isnt favorable but its estimated we'll get a new bull run by Q2 of 2019, if CGCX can become popular by that time we should see the cgcx token price go up far beyond 0.5$

Why you think than bullrun will be in Q2 2019? As far as I know a lot of good news coming much earlier (Bakkt and Fidential platforms launch in the end of this year and Q1 next year).
Why coinmarketcap don't showing CGCX volume? They are not contacted with them or just a low volume? How much volume on this exchange right now?

because people a lot smarter than us have estimated that the bear market will last until then. I'm hoping it'll last that long, if I can keep buying this much blood for the next 5 months I'll be very very happy
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
That is ultimate solution to increase the utility of tokens. Even Binance being biggest exchange needs to list it's tokens on other exchanges to get liquidity and exposure more importantly. That exposure and easy access increases its usability and that is what CGCX team will have to do. They sooner they take right steps the better it will show the results.
Activity: 588
CGCX is a large project that has raised a lot of funds (75,227ETH), does the team have no plans to register their tokens in another exchange? besides their exchange

They to want to make success their own platform so that I don't think they have any plan to add this token to other exchanges. This exchange have good volume with nice marketing effort it could get nice attention and give tough time to other exchanges and it will be healthy competition.
yes, but I think adding CGCX tokens to other exchanges will increase the transaction volume and price of tokens, besides that it can also be used as a promotion and introduce CGCX exchanges.

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
It isn't just token which is succeeding to make place on CMC but also CGCX as exchange needs to be recognized as well. We don't have access to the information what actually is happening behind the scene with these matters. I am sure team is engaged at some level to sort out these things. A full reversal of trend will help CGCX to make its place right now it can't be judged for anything as this is grace period for it.
Activity: 532

indeed, the current market isnt favorable but its estimated we'll get a new bull run by Q2 of 2019, if CGCX can become popular by that time we should see the cgcx token price go up far beyond 0.5$

Why you think than bullrun will be in Q2 2019? As far as I know a lot of good news coming much earlier (Bakkt and Fidential platforms launch in the end of this year and Q1 next year).
Why coinmarketcap don't showing CGCX volume? They are not contacted with them or just a low volume? How much volume on this exchange right now?

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Activity: 588
I just noticed, that cgx price spiked from 2 cents to 1.51$ on 6th november.
My goodness, what was that?

It was stress test to check the resistance level but it restored very quickly to its current price. Nothing special behind this spike maybe only big whales what was the reason of this pump.

Indeed, with volume as low as it is for cgcx its easy to create massive spikes but unless the volume at those levels is solid, that price means nothing
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

It was stress test to check the resistance level but it restored very quickly to its current price. Nothing special behind this spike maybe only big whales what was the reason of this pump.
Anyone have an idea why the price plummeted so hard? I believe the ATH was about 0.6$ but now its below 0.05$.
It's no surprise to me, something's totally wrong with the ICO market.
It appears doing nothing Is one of the most important things after ico.
If nothing changes, cgx price will be under 0.001$.

What do you mean, doing nothing? Their website is being updated regularly (already twice since their launch) and they just secured a partnership with the Archipelago group.
Yeah, i know. Maybe im overreacted a little but i don't see a real progress. Website update and partnership is a good thing no doubt. But this is not how I thought it would go. Where is mobile app and ico voting platform(was supposed to go out a few months ago)?

Lack of communication could be big issue for this project it badly need community manager who keep the updated to the community with latest updates and what is the status of these features. It is very difficult to get big success in the presence of big exchanges.

what they need is provide a unique selling point like listing ICO's instantly or doing random giveaways (binance only rewards top spenders AFAIK)
Anyone have an idea why the price plummeted so hard? I believe the ATH was about 0.6$ but now its below 0.05$.

What do you mean, doing nothing? Their website is being updated regularly (already twice since their launch) and they just secured a partnership with the Archipelago group.
Yeah, i know. Maybe im overreacted a little but i don't see a real progress. Website update and partnership is a good thing no doubt. But this is not how I thought it would go. Where is mobile app and ico voting platform(was supposed to go out a few months ago)?

Lack of communication could be big issue for this project it badly need community manager who keep the updated to the community with latest updates and what is the status of these features. It is very difficult to get big success in the presence of big exchanges.

thats the thing with most of this market, a lot of IT talent but very few community care. CGCX in my opinion isnt doing so bad on that area, but it could improve drastically (like binance did)
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

Pages:
Jump to: