Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 38. (Read 33205 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Token distribution structure is not user friendly I didn't understand the reason who pre-sale they have to wait more than a month from now. This kind of distribution won't bring any stability in price the team should think about that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
What is the exact timing of the distribution of this token and when trading will go live. I didn't get any token yet as the deadline already finished I am not able to see any transaction in my account?

you can read it every minute on telegram bounty and telegram ico. and the people are really not enthusiastic and call scam

The schedule of distribution is as follows:
15th Sep 2018- Main sales participants - completed
30th Oct 2018 - Pre Sale / Private sale participants
30th Nov 2018 - Token Sale Referral
30th Dec 2018 - Airdrop/Bounty
15th Mar 2019 - Translation Bounty

how can they distribute tokens like that? surely the bounty participants will feel disappointed, because I see in the thread bounty has been explained that the bounty token will be distributed one month after the end of the tokensale. disappointing the bounty participants could have a bad impact on this project.

yes. i registered there and wanted to trade there because there is no fee at the beginning. now i will go to the big exchanges again. i am afraid for my money.sorry !! Maybe they run away with the money. this can always happen when they don't pay other people.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
What is the exact timing of the distribution of this token and when trading will go live. I didn't get any token yet as the deadline already finished I am not able to see any transaction in my account?

you can read it every minute on telegram bounty and telegram ico. and the people are really not enthusiastic and call scam

how can they distribute tokens like that? surely the bounty participants will feel disappointed, because I see in the thread bounty has been explained that the bounty token will be distributed one month after the end of the tokensale. disappointing the bounty participants could have a bad impact on this project.

you understand that they do this to remove the risk of bounty dumping, right? A full member bouty hunter probably earns close to 1000$ in tokens, which he could then easily dump. What if all hunters, including the translators and such, begin dumping, and the team has their capital stashed in cgcx tokens? their working capital would instantly decrease big time.
You probably forget that cgcx collected > 75000 eth.
They have enough money to operate roughly for the 5 years. So "dump" for them not afraid of much. And if they're scared for the token price they could well buy back tokens from hunters for a fixed rate. But of course it's just some dreams. Failing to keep their word isn't a good start in crypto.
Another thing that dump will hurt ICO investors, that's true.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

you understand that they do this to remove the risk of bounty dumping, right? A full member bouty hunter probably earns close to 1000$ in tokens, which he could then easily dump. What if all hunters, including the translators and such, begin dumping, and the team has their capital stashed in cgcx tokens? their working capital would instantly decrease big time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
that's not a good way. i would be very careful with this exchange. then rather buy at binance and sell. i think that's much safer. And why don't bounty people get tokens? That doesn't look good. Wink

What is issue to use this platform can you explain about in details. It looking clean and neat with attractive layout so I don't think they will try to make it list on other list in short time of period. I think you could have to have wait for this to trade this token on other exchanges.

this exchange looks like ... not finished. Sorry. but many other new Exchanges have problems:telluria,Coinmetro,LCCX,Spotcoin,Naiticus Exchange and and and ... and they all look very similar in places. there are too many exchanges. some of them will soon no longer exist. I'm sure of it.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
that's not a good way. i would be very careful with this exchange. then rather buy at binance and sell. i think that's much safer. And why don't bounty people get tokens? That doesn't look good. Wink

What is issue to use this platform can you explain about in details. It looking clean and neat with attractive layout so I don't think they will try to make it list on other list in short time of period. I think you could have to have wait for this to trade this token on other exchanges.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
Activity: 588
yes, this should be a good day for the CGCX community.
I see the CGCX team has announced that the CGCX exchange has been active and has a good transaction volume,

but why hasn't it been listed in Coinmarketcap?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I saw in a telegram that the team has informed all foreign function has returned to normal, and the team also said that all users can continue to log in to their account and resume trading operations as usual. 
this is very good news, of course, and the participants must also be happy with this good news, hopefully in the future it will be even better.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I saw in a telegram that the team has informed all foreign function has returned to normal, and the team also said that all users can continue to log in to their account and resume trading operations as usual. 
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
do CGCX tokens has been traded at their exchanges? I see CGCx tokens on their exchanges, but still only deposit and withdraw.
and Is there no search column in the CGCX exchange order book? or I didn't find it

it'll take a while before we'll see significant success with this token, not only is the total market down (which means their resources (collected eth) are probably down too), but their platform is also still in beta which means its not working so well/fast as its going to in a few months

That platform is looking attractive with friendly UI I don't think it will months to make it list their own token on this exchange soon we will see this market will be active there. Maybe there are some difficulties or bugs appear while testing this token so they want to make this launch smooth. This could be reason of this delay.
Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
do CGCX tokens has been traded at their exchanges? I see CGCx tokens on their exchanges, but still only deposit and withdraw.
and Is there no search column in the CGCX exchange order book? or I didn't find it

it'll take a while before we'll see significant success with this token, not only is the total market down (which means their resources (collected eth) are probably down too), but their platform is also still in beta which means its not working so well/fast as its going to in a few months
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Activity: 532
Today is a big day for all CGCX community! Today we are listed on our exchange! That's beautiful. But I participate in bounty campaign and I don't get my tokens yet. I want my tokens and I want trading. When I can do it?Smiley
Activity: 275
this is real The CGCX token will be listed on our exchange on 15th September at 11:59 EDT. Get ready to login to your respective accounts and start trading the token soon.  Huh Huh
Activity: 476
from today on the cgcx token should be tradable on the exchange. now we will see if the bounty tokens will come from today on. the first bounty people should get their tokens today.
everyone is certainly looking forward to this. because today right on the 15th of september. I really hope everything will run smoothly and with market cgcx will be one of the best market.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
There is no official update till this moment but little later surely situation will become clear about distribution. Important thing is start distribution once payouts will start everyone will receive his/her tokens early or later. We can expect listing on independent trading platforms too for maximum transparency and free market concept to be applied here as well.
Pages:
Jump to: