Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 36. (Read 33205 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Things are actually pretty quiet around cgcx right now.
Might not be a bad idea to post weekly or at least monthly reports of current progress.
Lol the platform has literally JUST started, its adding new users on a daily basis but they might not be marketing it so hard because its still not scalable enough. Give it time, by december a bitcoin breakout is expected, probably going up, so cgcx will also get a lot more publicity
Don't worry, I understand it perfectly and i meant no offence.
It's been a long time since ico ended in july. I want to see a progress which i believe I'm just not seeing. One month in crypto is like a 3 in the real world Smiley  

I give you that, true, but then again is now the right time to come out with marketing? People are careful to invest right now, so trying to get new investors via marketing might be a moot point. Once the market goes back up, people will fomo buy again and cgcx might rekindle its marketing
You're right, these times are crazy. I don't know when is the perfect time for marketing, but they have to start somewhere. I just think weekly-monthly reports would be a good thing.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
there are already too many exchanges. today every exchange has a hard time to survive on the crypto market. and the sales of the bounty people are missing because they haven't got any tokens yet. then CGCX also had a bigger volume. but the team thinks that the bounty people only bring the course down. but that's often a mistake of the ICO teams
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

CGCX Market & Trading Data

Volume (24h)            $ 533.1K   
Maximum Supply         2,000,000,000

https://coinmarketdaddy.com/currencies/token/cgcx-exchange-token/cgcx/

This have 334k usd volume for today? This is real number? Why there is no CGCX on coinmarketcap? As I know they adding coins when volume more than 10k usd a day  Huh
yes, that's what makes me doubt. with a volume of that size CGCX should be listed in the CMC.
and I think the CGCX team needs to hold a new program to attract traders. such as trading competitions on the CGCX Exchange or other programs

May be this is not a real volume... Many new exchanges increase volume by bots. They should must list good new popular coin and token for getting attention and new people to exchange.

there could be other reasons as well, maybe its too expensive to get listed on cmc, maybe cgcx has already applied for listing, maybe they need a certain period of over 10k volume, ...
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
This coin has been listed on @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD). For all the trading information, total Supply, current price,  1 hour change, 24 hour change, 7 days change,  historical data , graph, calculator, convertor, reviews, statistics, and comments check out CMD twitter page @Coinmarketdaddy (CMD) and visit

This have 334k usd volume for today? This is real number? Why there is no CGCX on coinmarketcap? As I know they adding coins when volume more than 10k usd a day  Huh
yes, that's what makes me doubt. with a volume of that size CGCX should be listed in the CMC.
and I think the CGCX team needs to hold a new program to attract traders. such as trading competitions on the CGCX Exchange or other programs

May be this is not a real volume... Many new exchanges increase volume by bots. They should must list good new popular coin and token for getting attention and new people to exchange.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1

Volume (24h)    $ 279.36K   
Maximum Supply   2,000,000,000
Price %(1h)    -0.19%
Price %(24h)         -21.11%

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

Volume (24h)         $ 197.84K   
Maximum Supply   2,000,000,000
Price %(1h)            -0.94%
Price %(24h)                 0.07%

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
They are pretty active in their telegram and surely are starting to kick off the media marketing campaign to let the world know about their exchange. Your point of view is somewhat right because on surface it looks like things are moving slower but this isn't the case. During zero trading fee promotion volume was satisfactory. They need to communicate using open platform on that I support your stance.
In telegram nothing interesting in public. Mostly the same inane talks about airdrop and distribution.
Might not be a bad idea to post weekly or at least monthly reports of current progress.
Lol the platform has literally JUST started, its adding new users on a daily basis but they might not be marketing it so hard because its still not scalable enough. Give it time, by december a bitcoin breakout is expected, probably going up, so cgcx will also get a lot more publicity
It's been a long time since ico ended in july. I want to see a progress which i believe I'm just not seeing. One month in crypto is like a 3 in the real world Smiley 

I give you that, true, but then again is now the right time to come out with marketing? People are careful to invest right now, so trying to get new investors via marketing might be a moot point. Once the market goes back up, people will fomo buy again and cgcx might rekindle its marketing
They are pretty active in their telegram and surely are starting to kick off the media marketing campaign to let the world know about their exchange. Your point of view is somewhat right because on surface it looks like things are moving slower but this isn't the case. During zero trading fee promotion volume was satisfactory. They need to communicate using open platform on that I support your stance.
In telegram nothing interesting in public. Mostly the same inane talks about airdrop and distribution.
Activity: 196
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I see this period to prepare for next cycle of uptrend and all this calmness speaks without making voice through the low volume which is being observed everywhere. CGCX hopefully has been prepared fully to deal the flood of customers that will join it during or at start of next bull run which is almost here and has started to knock on the door of markets. Newly launched exchanges will see adoption and real start during next rally as that will introduce them to new entrants in crypto universe.
Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

awesome, hopefully we'll see it on coinmarketcap soon as well. The value of the coin by the way has surprised me a lot, i wouldnt think it'd stay this high in this market

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
maybe in the CGCX exchange there are more options to trade like CGCX / BTC and CGCX / ETH not just CGCX / USD, just add more

They should must add new hyped tokens as well (just after ICO). This can bring a lot of new users to exchange. Because people prefer trading BTC, ETH etc on old and trusted exchanges.

true, but adding coins takes time, especially for newer exchanges with smaller development teams. If they focus on adding the bigger ones first and have a good user experience, they'll grow

No. People usually trading by BTC, ETH, Neo and other popular coins on most biggest, known and old trusted exchanges (like Binance, Huobi etc.). And they want not trading ETH on small new exchanges. But some new hyped tokens which still not trading on top exchanges can bring new traders to new exchange.

I agree, having some smaller, lesser known coins can draw attention to cgcx in a way ltc and eth can't. I read that cgcx will have special features for ICO's, it'd be cool if it became like a genesis exchange, like the exchange that all new ICO's start on
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
CGCX unique multi UI caters to everyone, from the casual, first time users to the veteran and institutional traders. Everyone would have access to easily adoptable tools and advanced tools to that enable any experienced traders to make better informed trades. https://exchange.cgcx.io/

Agreed with you this exchange have user friendly interface and have nice features which will make this next big exchange. The team is very talented and their professional behavior making this more famous and it has good reputation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
CGCX unique multi UI caters to everyone, from the casual, first time users to the veteran and institutional traders. Everyone would have access to easily adoptable tools and advanced tools to that enable any experienced traders to make better informed trades. https://exchange.cgcx.io/
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
maybe in the CGCX exchange there are more options to trade like CGCX / BTC and CGCX / ETH not just CGCX / USD, just add more

They should must add new hyped tokens as well (just after ICO). This can bring a lot of new users to exchange. Because people prefer trading BTC, ETH etc on old and trusted exchanges.

true, but adding coins takes time, especially for newer exchanges with smaller development teams. If they focus on adding the bigger ones first and have a good user experience, they'll grow

No. People usually trading by BTC, ETH, Neo and other popular coins on most biggest, known and old trusted exchanges (like Binance, Huobi etc.). And they want not trading ETH on small new exchanges. But some new hyped tokens which still not trading on top exchanges can bring new traders to new exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: