Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 35. (Read 33205 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
Anyone have an idea why the price plummeted so hard? I believe the ATH was about 0.6$ but now its below 0.05$.
It's no surprise to me, something's totally wrong with the ICO market.
It appears doing nothing Is one of the most important things after ico.
If nothing changes, cgx price will be under 0.001$.

What do you mean, doing nothing? Their website is being updated regularly (already twice since their launch) and they just secured a partnership with the Archipelago group.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Anyone have an idea why the price plummeted so hard? I believe the ATH was about 0.6$ but now its below 0.05$.
It's no surprise to me, something's totally wrong with the ICO market.
It appears doing nothing Is one of the most important things after ico.
If nothing changes, cgx price will be under 0.001$.
where is CGCX traded? I see on Twitter they are suspended, and can't open, and also in the coinmarketcap I didn't find CGCX tokens

its traded only on their own exchange to act as a transaction coin, like binance has BNB. There's really no need to trade it on other exchanges.
Activity: 336
where is CGCX traded? I see on Twitter they are suspended, and can't open, and also in the coinmarketcap I didn't find CGCX tokens
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CGCX Targets 1.5m South East Asian Insurance Users with Archipelago Partnership
https://www.cryptoglobe.com/latest/2018/10/cgcx-targets-1-5m-south-east-asian-insurance-users-with-archipelago-partnership/

You don’t have to be an American kid infatuated with the country’s (former) favorite pastime to know the famous Field of Dreams quote: "If you build it, they will come."

The biggest challenge cryptocurrency platforms are currently facing is attracting new users and converting them to loyal, engaged customers. This is Economics 101. If demand stays constant but supply grows, the economics of a given product do not grow. What ensues is falling profitability and a race to the bottom. As a result, crypto platforms are all trying to attract new users to grow the top-line of the funnel and convert users into long-term adopters.

CGCX (Calfin Global Crypto Exchange), the world’s first insured hybrid crypto exchange platform (who just recently raised over $32.5 million during their ICO) is not only disrupting cryptocurrency trading through its unique approach and technology, but it’s bringing disruption to the very way it addresses user adoption and platform growth.

On the 5th of October, 2018, CGCX.io entered into a structured long-term partnership with South East Asian insurance powerhouse, the Archipelago Group. The partnership will kickstart a new vertical, namely merchant solutions, that will jumpstart the cryptocurrency business for Archipelago, and at the same time expand the utility of the CGCX.io token.

Lots of companies have seen freat prices without fully operational networks. CGCX just needs a high enough volume AND people who buy the coins because they think its gonna go the BNB way
CGCX currently needs is a new exchange, to promote CGCX exchanges, besides that the CGCX team needs to be more active in attending events and creating new partnerships
New exchange, to promote exchange, that's genius. Right now, this will be useless Cry
I'm thinking maybe cgcx will start listing hyped&liquid coins, just like binance initially. That alone will be a good promotion for the cgcx. Especially if there will be an easy deposit&withdraw without kyc.

Its in their roadmap to list very young coins and even work with ICOs, it would be cool to see every ico get listed instantly on cgcx
It would be really cool, i agree. ICO platform and voting must be launched this autumn if im not mistaken. There's just one month left.

Lots of companies have seen freat prices without fully operational networks. CGCX just needs a high enough volume AND people who buy the coins because they think its gonna go the BNB way
CGCX currently needs is a new exchange, to promote CGCX exchanges, besides that the CGCX team needs to be more active in attending events and creating new partnerships
New exchange, to promote exchange, that's genius. Right now, this will be useless Cry
I'm thinking maybe cgcx will start listing hyped&liquid coins, just like binance initially. That alone will be a good promotion for the cgcx. Especially if there will be an easy deposit&withdraw without kyc.

Its in their roadmap to list very young coins and even work with ICOs, it would be cool to see every ico get listed instantly on cgcx

Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

I agree with the latter, they need to be more active and proactive in the way they add new customers, BUT they need people like you and me, not business clients, and the way they can do that is by 1. add new trading pairs from coins that aren't listed anywhere else, and 2. become a lot more user friendly. I'm sure they'll achieve both within 1 year
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

there could be other reasons as well, maybe its too expensive to get listed on cmc, maybe cgcx has already applied for listing, maybe they need a certain period of over 10k volume, ...

As i know listing to coinmarketcap is free. They added every token or coin whic have more than 10k usd daily volume. And This project raised a huge money.

Maybe they need to be traded on other platforms as well, i dont know. Truthfully, it doesnt matter for now, once the bull market picks up i’m sure it’ll get listed
we look forward to going forward, but if we look at their market the token value is still very good and hopefully, after all, participants get the token distribution it doesn't make the CGCX token price in the market a dump.

The token distribution hasnt been completed yet, I expect prices to go down when the bounty hunters and such get their tokens. Either way, i truthfully expect this token to reach 1$ before 2019 is over, maybe even more if we get a new ATH Bull run next year
Interesting forecast.
However, it should be noted that to achieve this result, cgcx platform should be a fully-operational. Soon we will see how accurate developers stick to the roadmap.

there could be other reasons as well, maybe its too expensive to get listed on cmc, maybe cgcx has already applied for listing, maybe they need a certain period of over 10k volume, ...

As i know listing to coinmarketcap is free. They added every token or coin whic have more than 10k usd daily volume. And This project raised a huge money.

Maybe they need to be traded on other platforms as well, i dont know. Truthfully, it doesnt matter for now, once the bull market picks up i’m sure it’ll get listed
we look forward to going forward, but if we look at their market the token value is still very good and hopefully, after all, participants get the token distribution it doesn't make the CGCX token price in the market a dump.

The token distribution hasnt been completed yet, I expect prices to go down when the bounty hunters and such get their tokens. Either way, i truthfully expect this token to reach 1$ before 2019 is over, maybe even more if we get a new ATH Bull run next year
Interesting forecast.
However, it should be noted that to achieve this result, cgcx platform should be a fully-operational. Soon we will see how accurate developers stick to the roadmap.

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Waiting for the full of the platform current beta version is working nice so that it will be great investment for all people. The team is working great to shape this platform to look like more professional.
yes, this project has raised a lot of funds, they should be able to make better exchanges, and enter CGCX tokens in the top 10 exchanges, to attract traders about CGCX and get them to come to the CGCX exchange.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 952
Merit: 251
Waiting for the full of the platform current beta version is working nice so that it will be great investment for all people. The team is working great to shape this platform to look like more professional.
Things are actually pretty quiet around cgcx right now.
Might not be a bad idea to post weekly or at least monthly reports of current progress.
Lol the platform has literally JUST started, its adding new users on a daily basis but they might not be marketing it so hard because its still not scalable enough. Give it time, by december a bitcoin breakout is expected, probably going up, so cgcx will also get a lot more publicity
Don't worry, I understand it perfectly and i meant no offence.
It's been a long time since ico ended in july. I want to see a progress which i believe I'm just not seeing. One month in crypto is like a 3 in the real world Smiley  

I give you that, true, but then again is now the right time to come out with marketing? People are careful to invest right now, so trying to get new investors via marketing might be a moot point. Once the market goes back up, people will fomo buy again and cgcx might rekindle its marketing
You're right, these times are crazy. I don't know when is the perfect time for marketing, but they have to start somewhere. I just think weekly-monthly reports would be a good thing.

I think so too, the absence of information and updates leads to anxiety among investors. CGCX needs transparancy, especially since more and more people start to distrust centralized exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: