Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN - ICO] CGCX: First Hybrid Crypto Platform In Singapore - page 39. (Read 33205 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 104
from today on the cgcx token should be tradable on the exchange. now we will see if the bounty tokens will come from today on. the first bounty people should get their tokens today.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
Do you have a video tutorial on how to verify a CGCX account? I have difficulty in verifying, I think that verification of CGCX accounts is different from the typical verification
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
I hope there will not be big gap in distribution phases because everyone should be given equal opportunity and access to tokens and market. I am sure if someone will start trading early those remaining behind will be complaining here for any decrease in price if that happens. That distribution should be completed in minimum time frame and within days.
Well, in any case, not all at once receive, there is no tool that instantly distributes. There is also a human factor and in any case there will be people who do not have time. In general, people should be taught to hold, now the market is going through hard times.

distribution in phases is actually a lot smarter, because it prevents bounty hunters and such from dropping the value. In any case, i guess dumpings will happen but its best for the credibility that the price doesnt instantly drop like a stone the second it comes on the exchange
of course, we all hope that when this token lists the price does not decrease dramatically but it seems that it will be very difficult not to be like that especially now that the market conditions are not good it will be even harder to control the price of the token.
all teams will certainly do its best so that all participants who join in this project can get something very best. and regarding the distribution we wish everything could go smoothly in accordance with what has been planned.

they might all try their best but sometimes they just dont know what they're doing. Just because they managed to raise 10 million doesnt mean they know how to spend them
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
does anyone know when the CGCX exchange can be operated and when the distribution of tokens to participants is carried out?
Activity: 476
I hope there will not be big gap in distribution phases because everyone should be given equal opportunity and access to tokens and market. I am sure if someone will start trading early those remaining behind will be complaining here for any decrease in price if that happens. That distribution should be completed in minimum time frame and within days.
Well, in any case, not all at once receive, there is no tool that instantly distributes. There is also a human factor and in any case there will be people who do not have time. In general, people should be taught to hold, now the market is going through hard times.

distribution in phases is actually a lot smarter, because it prevents bounty hunters and such from dropping the value. In any case, i guess dumpings will happen but its best for the credibility that the price doesnt instantly drop like a stone the second it comes on the exchange
of course, we all hope that when this token lists the price does not decrease dramatically but it seems that it will be very difficult not to be like that especially now that the market conditions are not good it will be even harder to control the price of the token.
all teams will certainly do its best so that all participants who join in this project can get something very best. and regarding the distribution we wish everything could go smoothly in accordance with what has been planned.

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
If I look at the information in the telegram that the distribution will be done 3 days again, right on the 15th of september. If I'm not mistaken.
very good news if indeed it really will happen on that date. as I am sure all participants are looking forward to that. Hopefully his later distribution may run smoothly and all participants will obtain satisfactory results.

I hope after finish of distribution they will launch some interesting promos to increase the interest of the people to become more active on this platform. This platform already working smoothly and successful distribution of this token will boost their confidence level.
If I look at the information in the telegram that the distribution will be done 3 days again, right on the 15th of september. If I'm not mistaken.
very good news if indeed it really will happen on that date. as I am sure all participants are looking forward to that. Hopefully his later distribution may run smoothly and all participants will obtain satisfactory results.
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
In Latest update they reconfirmed the token generation date and distribution immediately after that in phases. It is just 5 days away when people ill start receiving their tokens. I will recommend OP to update the new twitter link on opening page because for new person is hard to reach there without doing search.
I believe all the team will do its best so that all its participants is not disappointed.
Hopefully the distribution process can go smoothly and later when the token to enter the market will have a very good price.
of course, no need to doubt about it. they will work fine so that participants can also get satisfactory results. so we wait for the latest information about the project.

they've done what so many have failed to do, which is provide a working product. Sure its still buggy and in the early days, but they proved that they have something valuable, and already a few million a day in trading volume
Activity: 210
I believe all the team will do its best so that all its participants is not disappointed.
Hopefully the distribution process can go smoothly and later when the token to enter the market will have a very good price.
of course, no need to doubt about it. they will work fine so that participants can also get satisfactory results. so we wait for the latest information about the project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
If my dashboard says ‘account declined....duplicate” what does this mean and how do I correct it, please?
As of now offer of commission free trading is over today. I think an official announcement is needed for the immediate plans. Since they are exchange importance if communications becomes much more necessary about distribution of tokens and listing on new exchanges at the same time. I think old twitter account is also not working anymore.

communication is the key to a succesful project. Even if they plans or strategies don't turn out like they want, it won't destroy the projects reputation if they communicate proactively about it. Shit happens, but ignoring it or playing it down only makes things worse
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
As of now offer of commission free trading is over today. I think an official announcement is needed for the immediate plans. Since they are exchange importance if communications becomes much more necessary about distribution of tokens and listing on new exchanges at the same time. I think old twitter account is also not working anymore.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
all participants are waiting for the distribution is done. and let us pray the best wishes for everything to run smoothly and all the participants could obtain satisfactory results.
Pages:
Jump to: