Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy - page 15. (Read 109150 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
My God, English is not my native language, see the refund rules like in turn mumbo-jumbo, two hours later, what also didn't understand, just read the refund fee

there description in case ICO finished successful.
i do not understand where information what to do if ICO is not finished successful.

Activity: 189
Merit: 101
My God, English is not my native language, see the refund rules like in turn mumbo-jumbo, two hours later, what also didn't understand, just read the refund fee
Activity: 113
DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!
Inchain ICO program is not set in the failure to raise the public when all funds will be returned to the original address setting, this is not difficult to do, very curious and very depressed why they don't do so, both easy and no dispute
Because some people sent from exchanges.

If they return their funds to that address then the funds will be lost.
Wrong , stop giving false info and read the refund, geez Angry
English is not my native language. i try to translate and spend about 30 min, but did not understand what to do.
probably when i took part in ICO i was default agree with circumstances like that one in future...
it will be very kind from some body to give any Russian link or simple explain in couple of steps what to do.

I have login and pass. And some Inchain coin at my account. I just wanna take BTC i sent back. Pls Ctrl+C + Ctrl+V for exactly what i need to do to receive them back. Thank you a lot.

In best way i hope to take one email adress where i can send my BTC adress and probable proof of my invest. I am just watcher in cryptoworld and there is a lot of difficult words for me.

Russian explanation will be best. As i know Inchain is a Russian team. I sent email to support but them keep silent.

Activity: 971
Merit: 500
how to get money back?
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
What about of this project, whether it's over? will not continue
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
the same problem! there has been no proper solution to a refund of to exchange.

Yes, I cannot do second step because I am obiuously too late. I know its my fault but I still hope we can find a solution
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
There are subscribers to different news sites. Many people come from outside this forum.
Activity: 658
It is. I have sent him credentials to exchange wallet to log on himself. I cannot hack the site and visibly create this instance. Right?

You mean you gave your password to escrow. You should never give your password to anyone.

Yes, escrow can verify transaction by logging in into exchange. But there's would have been other ways to prove that.

I think the second method for proving investment as stated by Sebastian was easy, if everyone knew it Sergey should have quoted that on front page. Here must have known that there are high chances of return just after the first week.
It is on the front page.

Please read escrow rules before investing here
(In the op it is a link)
Activity: 560
It is. I have sent him credentials to exchange wallet to log on himself. I cannot hack the site and visibly create this instance. Right?

You mean you gave your password to escrow. You should never give your password to anyone.

Yes, escrow can verify transaction by logging in into exchange. But there's would have been other ways to prove that.

I think the second method for proving investment as stated by Sebastian was easy, if everyone knew it Sergey should have quoted that on front page. Here must have known that there are high chances of return just after the first week.
legendary
Activity: 888
Merit: 1000
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
Hi guys,

sorry for the delay, it has been a busy week Smiley I will send out details describing the Ether refund procedure early tomorrow. Sit tight!

cheers!

If I'm correct it's around 12 hours delay now. Can't be possible those rules for refunding are so complicated?
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
the same problem! there has been no proper solution to a refund of to exchange.
Activity: 105
So what is the best way to get a refund if you send the money from an exchange?
How is that different from sending from your own wallet, to exchange address.
Because if you send from an exchange, you send from one of the exchanges main addresses not the personal address of your exchange wallet.

So that would return the money to the exchange, but not your account on the exchange.

*edit - Try to look up your own transaction from an exchange. In most cases the sendning address wont be your deposit address.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
How is that different from sending from your own wallet, to exchange address.
Inchain ICO program is not set in the failure to raise the public when all funds will be returned to the original address setting, this is not difficult to do, very curious and very depressed why they don't do so, both easy and no dispute
Because some people sent from exchanges.

If they return their funds to that address then the funds will be lost.
Activity: 294
Inchain ICO program design does not fail when all funds returned to the original address set, this is not difficult to do, very curious and very depressed why they don't do so, both easy and no dispute

Returned to the original address set? You don't get the idea, some people sent money directly from exchanges, it means the fund will deposit to exchanges wallet, and then you lose the fund. Refund is not easy like you think, they have to process thousands of transactions, and some investors forget this thing, they may claim next month, even in 2017..
Activity: 189
Merit: 101
Activity: 249
How is going so far? Anyone got their btc funds back?

No, from current posts history, I assume people are waiting for refund, escrows are ready to do further, you need to follow their steps
Pages:
Jump to: