Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 69. (Read 5769 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Will model agencies and photographs check by KYC?
Hi, there! Yes, they will. To further protect both the agencies and the photographs, they will need to pass KYC.

In which countries you will start firstly?

We plan to enter Europe, CIS and America markets to the beginning of 2020.
Activity: 103
Hi, there! Yes, they will. To further protect both the agencies and the photographs, they will need to pass KYC.

In which countries you will start firstly?
copper member
Activity: 103
copper member
Greetings!
Why will the demand for the CRS grow?

Hi there!
The CRS is the base currency for CRYSTALS Ecosystem, so with every new user the demand for CRS grows. All services within ecosystem can be paid exclusively via CRS. Direct covering of new markets and platform development is the first reason for token’s growth. Userbase will grow respectively with each new market.
CRYSTALS also doesn’t have direct competitors while technically and legislatively ecosystem can operate worldwide. We are negotiating with major modeling agencies all over the world. Moreover, API will be made for integration with different payment systems. Every such integration will open access for hundreds and thousands points-of-sale over the world. As a result, CRS will be usable for other industries (different events, freelance).

So after main sale I won't buy a CRS?
Yes, you can buy our CRS tokens after main sale. Moreover, you can trade our CRS token on any exchange where we will be listed and on any site, where our API will be integrated.
Activity: 182
Greetings!

Hi there!
The CRS is the base currency for CRYSTALS Ecosystem, so with every new user the demand for CRS grows. All services within ecosystem can be paid exclusively via CRS. Direct covering of new markets and platform development is the first reason for token’s growth. Userbase will grow respectively with each new market.
CRYSTALS also doesn’t have direct competitors while technically and legislatively ecosystem can operate worldwide. We are negotiating with major modeling agencies all over the world. Moreover, API will be made for integration with different payment systems. Every such integration will open access for hundreds and thousands points-of-sale over the world. As a result, CRS will be usable for other industries (different events, freelance).

So after main sale I won't buy a CRS?
copper member
Greetings!

Hi there!
Greetings!
copper member
I have sent a message in telegram, waiting for your reply.
Amazing results, absorbing project, sensible website.
Hello!
We will answer on your question as soon as possible.
Thanks for your words about us!
copper member
Hey guys!
Can you tell me smth about your token?
Hi there!
Our tokens are a representation of a particular asset or utility that usually resides on top of another blockchain. Tokens can represent basically any assets that are fungible and tradable, from commodities to loyalty points to even other cryptocurrencies! In our case, one CRS token displays the value of one CRS on top of the Ethereum blockchain.
Hey guys!
Can you tell me smth about your token?
copper member
So what is a blockchain? I can't understand it, clarify this question, please

Hello!
Thanks for an interesting question.
Blockchain is a big deal that takes a lot of explaining. In summary, it is: a distributed database that doesn’t have storage devices connected to a shared server. This database stores an ever-growing list of ordered records, called blocks. Each block contains a timestamp and a link to the previous block. We recommend researching the details yourself.
Activity: 168
So what is a blockchain? I can't understand it, clarify this question, please

copper member
Hello Crystals!
Can you tell me something about your platform? Grin
Greetings!
CRYSTALS is a complete ecosystem that provides a full-service cycle for private modeling clients, models, and agencies. This platform is made to be the first ever software for the modeling industry with the use of blockchain and shared economy principles. At CRYSTALS, we believe that in the 21st century, everyone should be able to be an entrepreneur on his own. As it can be seen, platforms such as Uber and Airbnb created a whole new concept of realizing unused individual assets in order to generate extra income. On the other hand, we have seen how online distribution channels such as Booking.com and Skyscanner changed the world of marketing for the tourism industry. Applying the same principles of shared economy and online distribution, CRYSTALS will become a tool for both. The idea of CRYSTALS is to become an intermediary between service providers and their clients. This business model will not require high investments for investors to grow with minimal risk. This way, CRYSTALS will not provide any modeling services directly but will organize and support a secured, convenient, blockchain-based platform for this business. Moreover, this will decrease the legal responsibility of the platform without decreasing the level of control of operations. Modeling industry is a very sensitive field and in CRYSTALS, we will dedicate a lot of attention to the legal procedures and honesty of the service provided through our platform.

Hello Crystals!
Can you tell me something about your platform? Grin
copper member
Will you have an app?

Hi there!
Yes, our app is into development now. More details information will be revealed later. Follow our news Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
There is a system of bonuses for token purchase during our CRS token sale.  The following list presents information about the bonuses. The earlier investment is made, the more significant is the bonus percentage.

Private sale - 40% with no time limit applicable
Pre ICO - 25% for 15 days
Crowdsale, Wave 1 - 10% for 15 days
Crowdsale, Wave 2 - 0% for 15 days

For even more details you can check our whitepaper here: https://www.crystals.io/whitepaper.pdf
Can you give me the period of Crystals ICO, start and end day of the ICO?
copper member
I wish this business becomes a great advance! Really well activity, a rather interesting website, noticing logo.
It's a pleasure to read such kind words. Thanks a lot!
copper member
There is a system of bonuses for token purchase during our CRS token sale.  The following list presents information about the bonuses. The earlier investment is made, the more significant is the bonus percentage.

Private sale - 40% with no time limit applicable
Pre ICO - 25% for 15 days
Crowdsale, Wave 1 - 10% for 15 days
Crowdsale, Wave 2 - 0% for 15 days

For even more details you can check our whitepaper here: https://www.crystals.io/whitepaper.pdf
Can you give me the period of Crystals ICO, start and end day of the ICO?
Our ICO has started on 29th of May.  Sorry to say, we can't provide you with information concerning the end date of our ICO because of the fact that we decided to postpone main sale due to the significant market decline in recent weeks and our high will to deliver the most value for our supporters, we have made a hard decision to postpone the start of our main sale. Globally, it will be a very little period of time, however, it is enough for the market to stabilize and for us to make an even better quality project.
Pages:
Jump to: