Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 64. (Read 5769 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hello! Will the client be able to arrange a meeting with one model for 2 clients? I mean, will everything be negotiable?
copper member
Activity: 126
Is your token mineable?
No, CRS is not mineable. This will eliminate possible market speculations by miners.
copper member
Hey all! I suppose it is a great project!
Watchful business, riveting website.
Hi, there! Thank you a lot for such words!
You can join us on our official community in Telegram: https://t.me/crystals_eng
copper member
What is CRS?
The CRS is a decentralized cryptocurrency which operates as a main payment asset for CRYSTALS Ecosystem. All activity in the ecosystem revolves around CRS, from serving as the primary form for fees and collateral, to serving as the main base currency for any transactions.
It sounds intertesting
If you want to know more information, don't hesitate, ask, we will help you Smiley
What is CRS?
The CRS is a decentralized cryptocurrency which operates as a main payment asset for CRYSTALS Ecosystem. All activity in the ecosystem revolves around CRS, from serving as the primary form for fees and collateral, to serving as the main base currency for any transactions.
It sounds intertesting
copper member
What is CRS?
copper member
How will be clients pay?

The project ecosystem is based on our CRS Token, which is the only accepted payment method. Based on a blockchain technology, we have developed a decentralized and private double-authorization protocol that combines all the benefits of cash and online transactions while eliminating almost all risks for each party involved.
copper member
Hello people
When you will be checked me by KYC
Do I need to show my documents? Passport? Bank account?
Hi, there!
We should mention that our KYC will be rather simple and user-friendly. The only things you'll need to provide will be an Ethereum wallet, official ID, and a proof of residency (this can be done through official government letter, utility bill, bank letter or similar).

But still you should note that only people who have been successfully verified will be able to withdraw their tokens.
Hello people
When you will be checked me by KYC
Do I need to show my documents? Passport? Bank account?
copper member
Hi admin
Can model agency work with you?
Hi, there! At CRYSTALS, we will build a complex of services for the modeling agencies. Similarly to relations between the CRYSTALS and individual service performers, all facilities for agencies will be commission-based. They will expand their services to new clients through our platform without any additional investments. Our team will organize all necessary registration and instructions for each agency, considering that this platform is something unusual and new for this industry.
Activity: 103
Hi admin
Can model agency work with you?
copper member
Hi there!
I'm in love with your project!
Tell me one thing, what functions are available for customers?
Hello there! Thank you for your kind words!

For the customer, CRYSTALS is a modern, safe, and user-friendly website platform offering one of the biggest and up-to-date models’ catalogs.

CRYSTALS runs a unique double-authorization payment system based on the CRYSTALS token (CRS) that allows customers to pay securely, privately, and quickly for all services listed in the CRYSTALS ecosystem.

You can check out more information in our whitepaper:
https://www.crystals.io/whitepaper.pdf
copper member
Hi all.
I rely that the idea will satisfy all that has been target. Impeccable approach, believable website.
Thank you so much for believing in our upcoming success! We're extremely grateful!
Hi there!
I'm in love with your project!
Tell me one thing, what functions are available for customers?

copper member
How was CRS created?
The CRS tokens were created on the Ethereum blockchain. We followed the standard ERC20 protocol on the Ethereum blockchain through smart contracts.

The main thing that in the future it has provided the development of the plan.
 Good luck all.
Thank you greatly for your support!
copper member
Hey!
Only women can be models or men also?
Sure!They will be able in future.We have plans for spin-off platforms, which will include a spin-off platform for male models.
The development will start after the successful implementation of our core platform for female models in 2019. It is planned for Q3 2020.
Pages:
Jump to: