Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 73. (Read 5769 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! I wonder why the demand for CRS will grow?
copper member
Activity: 126
What advantages does Ethereum blockchain have?
Greetings!
Launched in 2015, Ethereum is a decentralized software platform that enables Smart Contracts and Distributed Applications (DApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control or interference from a third party.

Ethereum is not just a platform but also a programming language (Turing complete) running on a blockchain, helping developers to build and publish distributed applications. The potential applications of Ethereum are wide ranging. That’s why we decided Ethereum is the best platform for the CRS.
Activity: 168
What advantages does Ethereum blockchain have?
copper member
Hello  Wink
I am a model and I have a question. Will there be a possibility to advertise myself on your platform?
Hello!
Yes, there will. If you are connected to any model agency it will be able to advertise you on our platform as popular service performer. Also CRYSTALS platform will operate an advanced rating system. This system will allow clients to search for the most relevant offers faster and easier. Apart from usual search parameters, all performers will be listed in accordance with various factors, such as level of verification, popularity, rating and relativity.
Got it, thanks!
copper member
Greetings all!
I rely that the business will carry out all that has been target.
Many thanks! Your support is greatly appreciated Smiley
Hello  Wink
I am a model and I have a question. Will there be a possibility to advertise myself on your platform?
Yes, there will. If you are connected to any model agency it will be able to advertise you on our platform as popular service performer. Also CRYSTALS platform will operate an advanced rating system. This system will allow clients to search for the most relevant offers faster and easier. Apart from usual search parameters, all performers will be listed in accordance with various factors, such as level of verification, popularity, rating and relativity.
Got it, thanks!
copper member
Hello  Wink
Hello  Wink
copper member
Hello!
I've heard that 1 Crystal is costing 0,1$ now. Is the change rate the same for all the sale-rounds (private/pre-/main)Huh
And please, tell me, when will it raise. thank you.
It has the same rate for all stages of our ICO. After the end of ICO our CRS token will be listed on exchanges. And it's price will change.
Hello!
I've heard that 1 Crystal is costing 0,1$ now. Is the change rate the same for all the sale-rounds (private/pre-/main)Huh
And please, tell me, when will it raise. thank you.
It is said on your website that performers will have zero fees for using your service. Don't you think that the commission that you are going to deduct from each deal is kind of fees? As this amount of money could go to a performer.
No, it's not a kind of fees for performer. We will deduct a commission of 4-10%, depending on the market where we operate. This commission will only be inferred from a completed order made through our platform.

What markets you are going to work with??
We plan to enter Europe, CIS (including the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan), and American markets by the beginning of 2020. In Q3 of 2018 we are going to launch PR campaign through Europe, which will be followed by entering German and UK markets in Q4 2018. In the first quarter of 2019 we plan integration with other European countries. After solving legal processes in Russian Federation we are going to enter their market Q3 of 2019. In 2020-2022 we plan to enter USA, Japan and South American markets.
For more information you can check roadmap on our official webpage: https://crystals.io/
That's nice. Thank you
copper member
It is said on your website that performers will have zero fees for using your service. Don't you think that the commission that you are going to deduct from each deal is kind of fees? As this amount of money could go to a performer.
No, it's not a kind of fees for performer. We will deduct a commission of 4-10%, depending on the market where we operate. This commission will only be inferred from a completed order made through our platform.

We plan to enter Europe, CIS (including the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Belarus, and Kazakhstan), and American markets by the beginning of 2020. In Q3 of 2018 we are going to launch PR campaign through Europe, which will be followed by entering German and UK markets in Q4 2018. In the first quarter of 2019 we plan integration with other European countries. After solving legal processes in Russian Federation we are going to enter their market Q3 of 2019. In 2020-2022 we plan to enter USA, Japan and South American markets.
For more information you can check roadmap on our official webpage: https://crystals.io/

copper member

copper member
Activity: 103
I am sorry
How can I buy tokens?
copper member
What about your team? Do you have huge stuff?
Hi there!
You can check out members of our team here at https://crystals.io/ in “Our team” section. Links to their Linkedin profiles are available. But we can't disclose more detailed information yet. Nevertheless, you can be sure that all our staff is a group of sophisticated and highly-qualified professionals.

Where is company based?
Greetings!
We are under British Virgin Islands jurisdiction, while our main office is located in Kiev.
What about your team? Do you have huge stuff?
Pages:
Jump to: