Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 65. (Read 5769 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Hey!
Only women can be models or men also?

copper member
Activity: 126
Hi, guys!
Their idea is quite engaging in my mind.
Cerebral vision, riveting design!
Many thanks! We highly evaluate your approving review and your kind,supporting words!
copper member
Hi!
Can you clarify for me something...
What is token?
Hello there!
The project ecosystem is based on our CRS Token, which is the only accepted payment method. Based on a blockchain technology, we have developed a decentralized and private double-authorization protocol that combines all the benefits of cash and online transactions while eliminating almost all risks for each party involved. In the future, we plan to develop our own CRS Application Programming Interface (API) that can be easily implemented into similar platforms.
Activity: 168
Hi!
Can you clarify for me something...
What is token?
copper member
Hi there!
Tell me please, do you have any criteria for a model?
Greetings!
There will be no criteria for the models.
You can also read our whitepaper to get to know with "CRYSTALS for the models" part better:
https://www.crystals.io/whitepaper.pdf
Hi there!
Tell me please, do you have any criteria for a model?
copper member
Where is your headquarters?
Greetings!
We are under British Virgin Islands jurisdiction, while our main office is located in Kiev.
Where is your headquarters?
copper member
Their idea is quite investing in my view.
Absorbing logo, cerebral results.  Good luck team.
Hello there!
We are happy to have such users! Thanks for your support Smiley
copper member
What about your marketing company?
Hello there!
Marketing is an essential part of our strategy, which will include mass media and social network advertising, industry events attendance and special promotions. Marketing campaigns are already under development, considering that CRYSTALS platform is a new product for modeling industry. We expect to dedicate a big share of the raised funds to this expense to be able to spread information about us quickly. We understand that the most common ways of online marketing, such as Google Adwords may not accept related advertisements. That is why we are developing direct marketing strategy through industry-related celebrities, events, and communities. We are also planning to cooperate with corporate partners and agencies in order to be promoted through their platforms.
What about your marketing company?
copper member
Greetings, guys! You need to add token details to permit participants to join the idea!
Greetings!
Our token symbol is ‘CRS’ and its decimal value is 18. Our contract address and other related info will be available later on our Etherscan. Please, track our news not to miss this info Smiley
Why are you using Ethereum?
Hi there!
Launched in 2015, Ethereum is a decentralized software platform that enables Smart Contracts and Distributed Applications (DApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control or interference from a third party.

Ethereum is not just a platform but also a programming language (Turing complete) running on a blockchain, helping developers to build and publish distributed applications. The potential applications of Ethereum are wide ranging. That’s why we decided Ethereum is the best platform for the CRS.
Why are you using Ethereum?
Activity: 26
Greetings, guys! You need to add token details to permit participants to join the idea!
copper member
Hi there
Have you got any limited of model's age?
Greetings!
The model must be 18+, or the age which allows her to work in a given country officially, otherwise there is no age restriction.

Do you think about kids models?
I think it will be better for your project
We are going to implement spin-off platforms for male models, event organizers, freelancers. But we are not planning to launch platform for children as we are firmly against child labor.
Hi there
Greetings!
The model must be 18+, or the age which allows her to work in a given country officially, otherwise there is no age restriction.

Do you think about kids models?
I think it will be better for your project
copper member
I expect good luck for the plan. Impeccably job, a very promising logo.  Good luck all!
Greetings!
Thanks a lot. Your support is greatly appreciated Smiley
copper member
Hi there
Greetings!
Hi there
copper member
When will your project actually start working??? You've already reached soft cap! Isn't it time to fulfill your promises!
Don't worry, the final release of CRYSTALS ecosystem is planned to happen in Q4 2018.
So at autumn your program will start working?
You've got it right! Our project will be launched at this autumn.
Pages:
Jump to: