Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 75. (Read 5769 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It will be a new start for the modelling industry in case the project succeed!
That's right! Your support is greatly appreciated!
copper member
Why do you consider CRYSTALS unique? What can you tell me about its advantages?
Hello there!
There’s a number of advantages which we believe are making CRYSTALS the ultimate payment and distribution blockchain solution for the modelling industry.

Our strengths are:
• matured $20 billion industry;
• a lot of already operating agencies, meaning a lot of potential partners;
• high demand for the services;
• big amount of service performers.
Our opportunities:
• no competition for the CRYSTALS platform;
• innovations that can generate profit;
• industry is seeking for the changes of the game;
• ability to take a share from the industry by becoming an “intermediary”.

Finally, combined with a rapid expansion strategy and an active marketing campaign, the CRYSTALS project is anticipated to become a global service provider by the year 2020. It is expected to have more than 550 thousand users, 25 thousand active services performers, 825 thousand orders per year and 4 different platforms generating 26 million USD in revenue by the third year of operations.

In addition, CRYSTALS doesn’t have direct competitors while technically and legislatively ecosystem can operate worldwide.
Activity: 182
Why do you consider CRYSTALS unique? What can you tell me about its advantages?
copper member
Considering all weak aspects of the current industry, the CRYSTALS project is being developed to become an ultimate solution for the modeling industry that includes a modern distribution channel, unique payment system and detailed statistics for corporate clients and individual performers. Thats what i like the most about this project! Good luck!!!
Greetings!
Thank you for such kind words!

I hope this idea becomes a great profit. Unbiased results, very great website, interesting website!
Hello there!
Many thanks for your support!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Hi, I am very interesting with CRYSTALS project. The idea of this project is very interesting and has great potential for success and growth. new innovations from the modeling industry that I think is very efficient and powerful. By connecting models, photographers, agencies and businesses directly in a safe, convenient, and easy way. this project will be the very right choice !!
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Considering all weak aspects of the current industry, the CRYSTALS project is being developed to become an ultimate solution for the modeling industry that includes a modern distribution channel, unique payment system and detailed statistics for corporate clients and individual performers. Thats what i like the most about this project! Good luck!!!
copper member
I expect this plan go up well and excellent!
Really good website, blameless activity, well-advised business!
Greetings!
Many thanks! Your support is highly appreciated Smiley
copper member
Hi. I have a question. Will there be an opportunity for models to advertise themselves on your website? For example, raising in search list and so on.
Hello there!
We will consider various ways of models' self promotion in the future. But as all its into development now, we can't disclose any information regarding this yet. Please, track our news!
Activity: 24
Hi. I have a question. Will there be an opportunity for models to advertise themselves on your website? For example, raising in search list and so on.
copper member
I found details of your hardcap. And I have some questions.
Are you sure that you need 3mil. for marketing, events and so on?
We plan to launch powerful PR campaign entering many markets. So, we are sure that need this particular amount to reach all our goals in this sphere.
Activity: 168
I found details of your hardcap. And I have some questions.
Are you sure that you need 3mil. for marketing, events and so on?
copper member
Crystals has been listed on CoinRating, Check out their profile here: Crystals on CoinRating.co
Greetings!
Thank you for support Smiley
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
Crystals has been listed on CoinRating, Check out their profile here: Crystals on CoinRating.co
copper member
maybe this idea is good for model business, but so far it looks like a dating site Smiley
I understand that this is still a test version, just felt it was impossible to remain silent.
Question, this system will only represent female models or all sexes?
and also, what about animal models?
Hello there!
Thank you for your question Smiley
At CRYSTALS, we aim to create a single global ecosystem that will revitalize the modeling business and gather all modeling agencies and models from around the world in one place. On the one hand, it will allow talented models to successfully break into major agencies without having solid ties or media names. On the other hand, small agencies will find it easier to merge with each other and compete everywhere with the industry’s largest companies. In such a way CRYSTALS will create healthy conditions for the industry development in general.

As to other platforms, we’re going to present a number of products and features that will stimulate long-term token’s growth such as spin-off platforms for male models, event organizers and freelancers.
Activity: 154
maybe this idea is good for model business, but so far it looks like a dating site Smiley
I understand that this is still a test version, just felt it was impossible to remain silent.
Question, this system will only represent female models or all sexes?
and also, what about animal models?
copper member
It looks of this business will be preferably in the offing. Very nice design, sensible idea, really well logo!  Good luck all!
We highly appreciate your support! Thank you for such kind words Smiley
copper member

Since the introduction of  Blockchain technology it have manage solved all financial problems in almost every industry, ranging from health, to education, gambling, marijuana and a host of others now it is the turn for modelling industry. The introduction of Blockchain into the modelling industry is pioneered by Crystal. Crystal plans to create an ecosystem where all parties involved in modelling can meet, transparently without any middleman interference.
For the first time the modelling industry will go global. A scenery where a model from Bangladesh will have equal opportunity with an American model
You are are absolutely right! Our global aim is to renovate and facilitate the interaction between both parties, customer and performer, within modeling industry. We want to eradicate such common problems in this field as territorial fragmentation, unhealthy competition, significant entry barriers, unjustified commissions, non-payment, and fraud risk.

The idea of CRYSTALS is to become an intermediary between service providers and their clients. This business model will not require high investments for investors to grow with minimal risk. This way, CRYSTALS will not provide any modeling services directly but will organize and support a secured, convenient, blockchain-based platform for this business.

To be concise,  our team wants to bring all the advantages of Blockchain technology into the modeling industry with the goal of creating a fundamentally new ecosystem that will drive further growth.

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

Since the introduction of  Blockchain technology it have manage solved all financial problems in almost every industry, ranging from health, to education, gambling, marijuana and a host of others now it is the turn for modelling industry. The introduction of Blockchain into the modelling industry is pioneered by Crystal. Crystal plans to create an ecosystem where all parties involved in modelling can meet, transparently without any middleman interference.
For the first time the modelling industry will go global. A scenery where a model from Bangladesh will have equal opportunity with an American model
copper member
why US and China residents arent allowed to participate ?
Greetings!
There are such restrictions because of SEC regulations in USA and prohibition of cryptocurrency in China.
Activity: 168
why US and China residents arent allowed to participate ?
Pages:
Jump to: