Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 76. (Read 5769 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Why only 70% tokens will be sold?
Greetings!
The reason that 70% of lockup period tokens are allocated to crowd sale is to prevent any token sale participant or team member from controlling the CRS market price.
Activity: 182
Why only 70% tokens will be sold?
copper member
CRYSTALS will be the intermediary that links service providers and customers irrespective of geographical location and healthy competition. The project provides users with an easy, convenient option for services in a single platform. At the same time, security, speed, and fees are also cornerstones of interest to the platform. This will revolutionize the modeling industry.
Hello there!
That's right Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
CRYSTALS will be the intermediary that links service providers and customers irrespective of geographical location and healthy competition. The project provides users with an easy, convenient option for services in a single platform. At the same time, security, speed, and fees are also cornerstones of interest to the platform. This will revolutionize the modeling industry.
copper member
The platform will address the acute problems of the industry, which hampered its development in the long term: territorial fragmentation, unhealthy competition, significant barriers to entry.
Greetings!
You're absolutely right!
Activity: 322
The platform will address the acute problems of the industry, which hampered its development in the long term: territorial fragmentation, unhealthy competition, significant barriers to entry.
copper member

Tell me please why you expect that model agencies will be involved and start using you app?

At CRYSTALS, we will build a complex of services for the modeling agencies. Similarly to relations between the CRYSTALS and individual service performers, all facilities for agencies will be commission-based. They will expand their services to new clients through our platform without any additional investments. Our team will organize all necessary registration and instructions for each agency, considering that this platform is something unusual and new for this industry.

Hello! Thank you a lot.  Good luck with ICO!

Many thanks Smiley
Activity: 257
Merit: 12

Tell me please why you expect that model agencies will be involved and start using you app?

At CRYSTALS, we will build a complex of services for the modeling agencies. Similarly to relations between the CRYSTALS and individual service performers, all facilities for agencies will be commission-based. They will expand their services to new clients through our platform without any additional investments. Our team will organize all necessary registration and instructions for each agency, considering that this platform is something unusual and new for this industry.

Hello! Thank you a lot.  Good luck with ICO!
copper member

Activity: 257
Merit: 12

copper member
The project, combined with a rapid expansion strategy and an active marketing campaign, will become a global service provider by 2020. I am sure about that

Thank you for your appreciation! Stay with us Smiley
Activity: 336
The project, combined with a rapid expansion strategy and an active marketing campaign, will become a global service provider by 2020. I am sure about that
copper member
Its a complete ecosystem for the modeling industry where there is no intermediary. Stake holders of Crystal include customers, private performers, and agencies. It's a platform developed to offer so much for everyone

Your support is greatly appreciated. Stay with us! Wink
Activity: 228
Its a complete ecosystem for the modeling industry where there is no intermediary. Stake holders of Crystal include customers, private performers, and agencies. It's a platform developed to offer so much for everyone
copper member

Thank you for such a sensible consideration of our project!
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
copper member
Will you take everyone who applies as a model?

Sure!
There are no restrictions for those who want to become a model.

Interesting idea for a platform. I have a couple of questions if you dont mind...

1. Will there be a search function where you can browse models eg, gender, age, location etc etc?
2. Do you plan on implementing a rating system for each model? Say the customer gives feedback and this adds to the models rating, like uber rating?

I'm a big fan of using blockchain technology in new and inventive ways so i will stay tuned to your project. Good luck with it.

Thank you for your interesting questions!
1. Sure, our customers will be able to search models by criteria and it will be very convenient for everyone.
2. We will use rating system for perfect filtering: each model will be able to gain better rating through different parameters (verification levels, adding new services and skills, client’s reviews etc.);

Thank you for your appreciation! You are very welcome Smiley

copper member
Already 75k+ telegram members and very huge user support, i see this project as one of the best upcoming project with real world product cases, let's see how they perform in ico. I'm hoping for a good ico and investors is there too.

Thank you for your kind words! Your support is greatly appreciated! Smiley

Do you have bounty campaing?

We'll announce details concerning bounty campaign later. Stay tuned Wink
Activity: 182
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
Will you take everyone who applies as a model?

Sure!
There are no restrictions for those who want to become a model.

Interesting idea for a platform. I have a couple of questions if you dont mind...

1. Will there be a search function where you can browse models eg, gender, age, location etc etc?
2. Do you plan on implementing a rating system for each model? Say the customer gives feedback and this adds to the models rating, like uber rating?

I'm a big fan of using blockchain technology in new and inventive ways so i will stay tuned to your project. Good luck with it.
Pages:
Jump to: