Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Crystals - the first blockchain platform for modeling industry. - page 74. (Read 5769 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
One of the most professional white papers I have seen. thanks for your work!
Thanks for such nice words!
Modeling industry needs blockchain greatly and it will have a great impact on the hole industry I hope.
Thanks for your support.
copper member
I rely this business will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of ICO.  Good luck fellows!
Thanks Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Modeling industry needs blockchain greatly and it will have a great impact on the hole industry I hope.
copper member
copper member
What is your main aim?
For what did you do this platform?
At CRYSTALS, we aim to create a single global ecosystem that will revitalize
the modeling business and gather all modeling agencies and models
from around the world in one place. Our team wants to bring all the advantages
of Blockchain technology into the modeling industry with the goal
of creating a fundamentally new ecosystem that will drive further growth.
Activity: 138
Crystals is a platform that connects models, photographers, agencies and
businesses in a secure, convenient and easy way. The $1bn industry will skyrocket further thanks to trending technologies! No more hidden fee
Activity: 103
What is your main aim?
For what did you do this platform?
copper member
I hope this business matchs a great success.
Vigilant results, spotless project, pretty good vision.
Thank you!
copper member
I like this project. I browse the website, it has also a mobile app. I believe this will become popular.
Many thanks for your support!
copper member
The CRYSTALS project is interesting, there will be good prospects in the future. Developers will perform the promised on the road map, then the CRYSTALS coin will be worth a lot. It makes sense to buy a few tokens now during the ICO, because after their entry into the stock exchanges their price can skyrocket. I myself joined everything very clearly, clearly and clearly.
Thank you for such nice words. Stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 756
Merit: 278
The CRYSTALS project is interesting, there will be good prospects in the future. Developers will perform the promised on the road map, then the CRYSTALS coin will be worth a lot. It makes sense to buy a few tokens now during the ICO, because after their entry into the stock exchanges their price can skyrocket. I myself joined everything very clearly, clearly and clearly.
The project is interesting. Has anyone studied the project team? Are there famous people?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
copper member
Have you reached your soft cap?
Our soft cap reached $1303105.
Have you reached your soft cap?
copper member
Who is your Chief Technological Office?
We haven't technological officer in out team as Nikita Yakubovskiy ( our CEO and CO-founder ) is responsible for all technical and operational aspects of the project.
Who is your Chief Technological Office?
copper member
I expect this ICO will be successful. Sober logo, faultless results, engaging plan.
We expect so as well! Many thanks for your support!
copper member
Hello! Do you have any mobile app?
Indeed! We do have such plans, but we’ll make announcements concerning the details later.
Activity: 168
Hello! Do you have any mobile app?
copper member
I rely that the project will satisfy all that has been target.  Good luck team.
Many thanks for such kind words! Our team is working really hard to make the project successful!
Pages:
Jump to: